trapping
kids

pcsoutdoors

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Who believes the cops are arresting innocents? [Re: Carolina-catfish] #2023560
06/09/10 11:25 PM
06/09/10 11:25 PM
Maine
S
shorthair Offline
trapper
shorthair  Offline
trapper
S

Maine
Originally Posted By: catfishlyles
Don't let your feelings on some political issue alter your support for our most fundamental rights under the Constitution. Next time you might be the one protesting something and might get locked up by the police.
I might totally disagree with what somebody says, but I'll defend their right to say it.

smile

"My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my traps for what I said I paid for them."
Re: Who believes the cops are arresting innocents? [Re: shorthair] #2023799
06/10/10 08:50 AM
06/10/10 08:50 AM
Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Cops don't make a habit of illegal arrests and need evidence. Considering the brags on the ALF website about their domestic terrorist activities it looks like the Liberators cheer each other on till the police make arrests of the braggarts at which time they suddenly become innocent.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: Who believes the cops are arresting innocents? [Re: Mira Trapper] #2023848
06/10/10 09:30 AM
06/10/10 09:30 AM
Dry Creek, LA
whatRset Offline
trapper
whatRset  Offline
trapper

Dry Creek, LA
I have a simple proposal to fix the problem that they are ranting against. If they would like to volunteer to take the place of the poor little innocent animal that is being tested on, and allow themselves to be a true animal hero and give of their own bodies for the good of humanity, then we would not need to test on animals. All volunteers need to pay their own way to UCLA and VOLUNTEER to join a quiet picket line in the lab under the expert eye of Dr. Londan. They can sing songs of solidarity and get a warm fuzzy feeling for actually doing something positive fore the human race. Heck, they could make it a family affair and all go sign up for free lunches and free medical testing for the betterment of human and animal kind.

"Daddy, he's hiding b/c he know's we want to eat him" ~My son (regarding a beaver)

Coon: 9
:)13 too many (Why me????)
hand: 2
Re: Who believes the cops are arresting innocents? [Re: whatRset] #2024320
06/10/10 05:15 PM
06/10/10 05:15 PM
Manitoba Canada
POWER SNARER Offline
trapper
POWER SNARER  Offline
trapper

Manitoba Canada
Originally Posted By: whatRset
I have a simple proposal to fix the problem that they are ranting against. If they would like to volunteer to take the place of the poor little innocent animal that is being tested on, and allow themselves to be a true animal hero and give of their own bodies for the good of humanity, then we would not need to test on animals. All volunteers need to pay their own way to UCLA and VOLUNTEER to join a quiet picket line in the lab under the expert eye of Dr. Londan. They can sing songs of solidarity and get a warm fuzzy feeling for actually doing something positive fore the human race. Heck, they could make it a family affair and all go sign up for free lunches and free medical testing for the betterment of human and animal kind.

cant argue with that

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread