Land Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT] #2906369
12/24/11 03:30 PM
12/24/11 03:30 PM
West Virginia
3's THE LIMIT Offline OP
trapper
3's THE LIMIT  Offline OP
trapper

West Virginia
Well skull i wouldnt be suprised if you nail a cat before i even get any steel in the ground. May make me a bit jealous too. On a good note i just acquired about 350 acres to trap that is literally about 3 minutes down the road from the house. The guy is a deer hunter and hates preadators and showed me a trail cam pic from a few weeks ago of a beatifully spotted cat. Also showed me some pics of some larg predatory birds on a carcass pile and said, "I aint got no love for them either." And i said, "Sorry, cant help you there." lol

Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT] #2906389
12/24/11 03:47 PM
12/24/11 03:47 PM
S/E Mich - N/W Ohio
On a Call Offline
trapper
On a Call  Offline
trapper

S/E Mich - N/W Ohio
Yes great idea.

Yes keep us posted.

I never saw or read about this...but then I am not after too many cats.

Wonderfull addition to our archives.

Last but not least...share some photos of your set and catch smile

Re: Exposed Set pan cover (pics) [Re: 3's THE LIMIT] #2909198
12/26/11 01:42 PM
12/26/11 01:42 PM
West Virginia
3's THE LIMIT Offline OP
trapper
3's THE LIMIT  Offline OP
trapper

West Virginia
My son has been sick with an infection so i haven't had the chance to lay any steel yet but when i get out i will post.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  tmrschessie, ~ADC~