International forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the International Trappers forum)

Trading Post

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5656506 - 09/29/16 08:40 PM Soft Shell Turtle Buyers??
Freshstartfarm Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
Does anyone know how to get in touch with overseas buyers of Soft Shell Turtles?? I had a great year trapping turtles this year and would like to find a way to sell direct and cut out the middle man. Any ideas??

#5668205 - 10/13/16 10:53 AM Re: Soft Shell Turtle Buyers?? [Re: Freshstartfarm]
nightlife Offline
trapper

Loc: Mn
I don't but I bet my EX-brother in law might if you want I can ask him, I do know that in China just about every Grocery store (at Least where I lived) had a section of tanks with turtles, frogs, snakes and all other kinds of fish, crustaceans, mollusks and amphibians of every size and kind all alive waiting to become someone's dinner

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

#5680040 - 10/26/16 02:28 AM Re: Soft Shell Turtle Buyers?? [Re: Freshstartfarm]
ate Offline

Loc: spain ( europe)
Try in alibaba.com

Moderator:  ate