No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5788576 - 01/26/17 06:24 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Zim Offline
trapper

Loc: Rock Springs, WI
Hang on to yer hats, We are heading south!

Zim

#5788580 - 01/26/17 06:25 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Loc: Sauk County, WI
I want a spoonbill! laugh

#5788589 - 01/26/17 06:29 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
pushcoguy Offline
trapper

Loc: Southeast Oklahoma
Mr. Cletis,

The wife, myself, and the kiddos have all enjoyed Twin Bridges the last two years. I am afraid we wont be able to make it this year. I started a job recently that I would have to quit... before being able to take that weekend off. Please tell the guys (and Brenda) around "the fire" that the Jacksons wish we could be there.

#5788626 - 01/26/17 06:45 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Patrice]
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"

Loc: Montana ,Rocky mtns.
Originally Posted By: Patrice

grin
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

#5788645 - 01/26/17 07:01 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Sharon]
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Thank you, Cletis! You can be sure Zim and I will be there with the finest assortment of fresh cheese curds and other Wisconsin specialties! We would love to meet you and get a chance to visit with everyone there.

Coolstucco, I am an Austrian/German chick and have never tried kraut balls! It appears I have never lived! laugh We'd love to try those out!

#5788691 - 01/26/17 07:28 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Patrice]
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"

Loc: McGrath, AK
Originally Posted By: Patrice

Lock her up laugh
Lock her up laugh
Lock her up laugh
Lock her up laugh

#5788703 - 01/26/17 07:34 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"

LOL !!!

Ain't no restraining this lady from the fishing gear !

#5788794 - 01/26/17 08:24 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
coolstucco Online   happy
trapper

Loc: s.w. Missouri
If all the Tman celebs start coming to our little get together us common folk won't be allowed to attend anymore. I look forward to meeting you and Zim. Maybe White17 will show up to lock you up and we can all watch him get scolded like a little puppy.

#5788812 - 01/26/17 08:35 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Loc: Warren co Mo
We will have a boat again this year. It's not fancy, but we catch fish. We plan on having out limit of spoonbills before Friday, so those that need to fish, lets go get em!!! We ended up with 168 lbs. of live fish last year. That is out of four fish we kept. Also, keep in mind, Fri. And Mon. Are catch and release only days. We should have our fish in the bag by the time the T-Man family arrives, so when we go, it will be about getting you some spoonbills. We are ready, can't wait, and lets fish!!!

#5788836 - 01/26/17 08:47 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

And Patrice, I hope you get to help three or four adults try to hold down a 5 foot long, slick skin spoony, in the middle of a wet aluminum floor. Thats when grown ups act like kids&#128515;

#5788844 - 01/26/17 08:50 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: coolstucco]
white17 Offline

Originally Posted By: coolstucco
If all the Tman celebs start coming to our little get together us common folk won't be allowed to attend anymore. I look forward to meeting you and Zim. Maybe White17 will show up to lock you up and we can all watch him get scolded like a little puppy.

I'd love to show up but it's likely to be really hot down there.

MS Patrice would never scold me. She'd just bow her head and render obeisance where it is due. smile

#5788849 - 01/26/17 08:52 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: hrdtoflw]
Zim Offline
trapper

Loc: Rock Springs, WI
Hey guys, we are not looking to upset the apple cart here. In fact we would like to come a day or 2 early to fish and just look around a bit. We have never been to this part of the country before and will not cause any more trouble than what we normally do.

White, you greatly underestimate my Wife.

Zim

#5788857 - 01/26/17 08:56 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"

Now Zim, you know nothing would be normal if we all showed up smile It would be a hoot though to see the lovely Patrice catch her first spoony .

#5788868 - 01/26/17 09:01 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
coolstucco Online   happy
trapper

Loc: s.w. Missouri
Zim, I don't think you could cause anymore trouble then Cattrax, Jerry Morris, and some of the other rabble raisers who have blessed us with their presence. I always just bow humbly to the skills of all who gather and sit quietly and try to absorb as much of the knowledge that has gathered as possible.

#5788870 - 01/26/17 09:01 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Zim, snagging is very tiresome for me, so we take breaks up river, realing in white bass. Locals call em sand bass. They make fine table fare too. We come to fish!!! So anyone that wants to go is welcome, and we will take turns if need be. There should be a few boats there, so it will work out just fine!!!!!!!

#5788875 - 01/26/17 09:04 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Zim]
white17 Offline

Originally Posted By: Zim
Hey guys, we are not looking to upset the apple cart here. In fact we would like to come a day or 2 early to fish and just look around a bit. We have never been to this part of the country before and will not cause any more trouble than what we normally do.

White, you greatly underestimate my Wife.

Zim

You are no doubt correct !

#5788889 - 01/26/17 09:11 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper

Loc: Northeast Oklahoma
I might make it. Depends on my work schedule.

Mike

#5788895 - 01/26/17 09:14 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: white17]
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Thank you, Hrdtoflw. Anything I can learn is fantastic. I've fished for a lot of white bass before. They're a blast. In fact, there is no fish I won't obsess over. We're just thankful for the opportunity and I won't be caught anywhere without a fillet knife either!

I wish we'd have our boat with us but we won't have it back out by then and we wouldn't know how to go after spoonbill anyway. Thanks, you guys!

#5788907 - 01/26/17 09:23 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

The welcome mat is always open at my boat! The only thing I love more than catching a big spoonbill, is helping someone else get their first one!!!

#5788915 - 01/26/17 09:28 PM Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards]
Cletis Richards Offline
trapper

Loc: 10714 Apple road Carthage,Mo6...
We are just like the price is right....COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.appleroadlures.com

Like us on Facebook

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >