No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5848682 - 03/16/17 08:46 PM What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!!
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Loc: Sauk County, WI
We are living high on the hog over here in Oklahoma at the Twin Bridges TMan Spoonbill Get Together!

Tonight's menu:
Fresh caught fried spoonbill with homemade tartar sauce, USDA prime New York strips, homemade chicken and black bean burritos with garden salsa from HRrdtoflw and his wife Cindy, along with our creamy tomato pasta and Caesar salad. It doesn't get much better than this!

... OR DOES IT??????

To find that out, you have to be at Cletis Richard's TMan Spoonbill Get Together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two more nights of this!

Catching spoonbills, eating this food ...
... and meeting all of these wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful. grin

#5848718 - 03/16/17 09:24 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Macthediver Offline
trapper

Loc: La Crosse, WI
Looks great.. More event photo's please..

Mac

#5848736 - 03/16/17 09:35 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Eyehi Offline
trapper

Loc: St lawrence county, ny
Looks like a great meal to start the party .... Im sure the company is top shelf as well ....

#5848739 - 03/16/17 09:37 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
Thought I was going to see you with a Spoonbill hoisted over your head like the Stanley Cup ............

#5848743 - 03/16/17 09:38 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
trapper les Offline
trapper

Loc: williams,mn
Nice to see you aren't starving, lol.

#5848746 - 03/16/17 09:44 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Aaron Proffitt Offline
trapper

Loc: OK
Two years !! Two years in a row now this event has taken place during the same weekend I've had big things going on I can in no way get out of or reschedule.

One day ...

#5848747 - 03/16/17 09:45 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Moosetrot Offline
trapper

Loc: Wisconsin
I wish we could have some sort of a virtual "Scratch and sniff". That looks good!

Moosetrot

#5848833 - 03/17/17 01:11 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"

Loc: Montana ,Rocky mtns.
Chickie- you let others wait on you this time, please- and have the time of your life.

I am happy in your new fresh goals attained !

All the great food- and friends who's joy is in helping you both have a wonderful time .

Tis a mighty thing !

#5848927 - 03/17/17 07:56 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Loc: Warren co Mo
Sorry all, but everyone here is still sleeping like a baby. Nows my chance to sneek inside, open the fridge, and sneek off with all of them leftovers. That looks like breakfast to me.

#5848974 - 03/17/17 09:15 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Beaglador Offline
trapper

Loc: East Pensyltucky
Whats a spoon bill?

That looks and sounds terrific any which way!

#5848999 - 03/17/17 09:58 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Bob Jameson Offline

Loc: SW Pa
Patrice I am surprised that you had to resort to using Walmart paper plates to display such a fine meal as that. We have all become so accustomed to you rising about the fray compared to us common folks that aren't worthy or are on your level of cuisine prep.

I would have expected you to take along some appropriate Corning ware or English China to go with that feast. That is so out of character for you.

I had you on such a high pedestal of gourmet excellence that I am shocked. grin

I am sure Zim instructed you with some guidelines on traveling light so I suppose I should factor that into this observation. It is refreshing to see a man still wearing the pants. sick

Glad you all are having such a good time.

I have spent the last few days grooming Red Fox anal glands. Don't know what is more fun. grin

#5849004 - 03/17/17 10:01 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Bruce T Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Maine
Looks good.Going to be fresh brook trout tonight.
5 otter
1 bobcat

#5849041 - 03/17/17 10:54 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
tjm Offline
trapper

Loc: SWMo.

#5849091 - 03/17/17 11:51 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Bob Jameson]
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Loc: Central Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Bob Jameson
Patrice I am surprised that you had to resort to using Walmart paper plates to display such a fine meal as that. We have all become so accustomed to you rising about the fray compared to us common folks that aren't worthy or are your level of cuisine prep.

I would have expected you to take along some appropriate Corning ware or English China to go with that feast. That is so out of character for you.

I had you on such a high pedestal of gourmet excellence that I am shocked. grin

I am sure Zim instructed you with some guidelines on traveling light so I suppose I should factor that into this observation. It is refreshing to see a man still wearing the pants. sick

Glad you all are having such a good time.

I have spent the last few days grooming Red Fox anal glands. Don't know what is more fun. grin

And to think once upon a time she made fun of my white dinner plates.

#5849133 - 03/17/17 12:16 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Beaglador]
Lufkin Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Lufkin, Tx.
Originally Posted By: Beaglador
Whats a spoon bill?

The unicorn of fish.

#5849229 - 03/17/17 02:06 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Labby Offline
trapper

Loc: SE MN
What's a spoon bill

#5849230 - 03/17/17 02:06 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Labby Offline
trapper

Loc: SE MN
Paddlefish?

#5849232 - 03/17/17 02:12 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: tjm]
tjm Offline
trapper

Loc: SWMo.
Originally Posted By: Beaglador
Whats a spoon bill?

Originally Posted By: Labby
What's a spoon bill
Originally Posted By: tjm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_paddlefish

An almost fish type dinosaur that lives in the Mississippi River drainage. last years pictures on this page; http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5429032/4

Edited by tjm (03/17/17 02:16 PM)

#5849547 - 03/17/17 08:52 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: tjm]
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Loc: Sauk County, WI
You guys are the greatest. I am so pooped I have to get back here tomorrow and look at all of these wise cracks! Too much fun! laugh

#5849577 - 03/17/17 09:26 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Labby]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
Originally Posted By: Labby
What's a spoon bill

Really.....must be some kind of mid west sleeping disorder....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >