No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5849582 - 03/17/17 09:35 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
lee steinmeyer Offline
trapper

Loc: Wheaton Ks
I'm stuffed! Great food and great people!

Now officially an old fart
http://www.lptraplinesupply.com

#5851952 - 03/20/17 01:33 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
I've been waiting to see that Spoonbill.....any luck Zim ??

#5851981 - 03/20/17 02:08 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
tjm Offline
trapper

Loc: SWMo.
Nessmuck, Patrice posted one or two pictures on the other thread; http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5784160/16

#5852228 - 03/20/17 07:23 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Thanks for that link !

#5852449 - 03/20/17 09:59 PM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Bob Jameson]
Patrice Offline
"Tman Feed Gestapo"

Loc: Sauk County, WI
Originally Posted By: Bob Jameson
Patrice I am surprised that you had to resort to using Walmart paper plates to display such a fine meal as that. We have all become so accustomed to you rising about the fray compared to us common folks that aren't worthy or are on your level of cuisine prep.

I would have expected you to take along some appropriate Corning ware or English China to go with that feast. That is so out of character for you.

I had you on such a high pedestal of gourmet excellence that I am shocked. grin

I am sure Zim instructed you with some guidelines on traveling light so I suppose I should factor that into this observation. It is refreshing to see a man still wearing the pants. sick

Glad you all are having such a good time.

I have spent the last few days grooming Red Fox anal glands. Don't know what is more fun. grin

Bob, I thought that the celery green, pale peach and white on those plates really complemented the colors of the entree.

The dollop of tartar sauce was, of course, a nod to Lufkin Trapper.

Nittany, I would never make fun of your white plates. They're classic and timeless.

Thanks, Bruce!

That fish is a real fightah, Nessy! laugh

#5852639 - 03/21/17 08:01 AM Re: What's for Supper? SPOONBILL SURF & TURF !!!!!!! [Re: Patrice]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

LOL !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2