No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5851891 - 03/20/17 12:07 PM Since when are Schools required to provide prayer
Catch22 Online   content
trapper

Loc: OH
Students the opportunity to pray? I thought this was taboo?? Texas school district says they are required

#5851926 - 03/20/17 12:58 PM Re: Since when are Schools required to provide prayer [Re: Catch22]
adam m Offline
trapper

Loc: nm
It's taboo if it's for any other religion.

#5851935 - 03/20/17 01:08 PM Re: Since when are Schools required to provide prayer [Re: Catch22]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Where is the biased ACLU in all of this? If a classroom had been opened up by a Christian, they would have been all over it. If it's made to include all faiths, not just Muslims, they probably will be, hypocrites that they are.

#5852105 - 03/20/17 05:02 PM Re: Since when are Schools required to provide prayer [Re: Catch22]
Catch22 Online   content
trapper

Loc: OH
I was kinda set back by the Superintendent stating that he was required to provide a place of worship for students. Required by who, and the last time I looked up they have been trying to remove everything religious from schools.

#5852147 - 03/20/17 05:59 PM Re: Since when are Schools required to provide prayer [Re: Catch22]
Birch Tree Offline
trapper

Loc: Wright county, Minnesota
Muslims have special protections since they are considered a minority and Islam is also the preferred religion of the left who claim to be for women's rights and anti-religion in politics and equality for all.....unless you are a white Christian of course!

MTA and NTA Member.

#5852208 - 03/20/17 07:03 PM Re: Since when are Schools required to provide prayer [Re: Catch22]
danny clifton Online   content
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
Where's the ACLU?