No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5881050 - 04/19/17 01:29 PM Mom and Dad's will
pat2121 Offline
trapper

Loc: barnesville mn
I have been helping my folks on their will lately. I have 3 sisters and my folks decided how they want the property split up with me getting roughly 100 ac. and my sisters getting the farm yard and about 15 ac. The thing is 2 of the sisters are (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) because they think they deserve more, anybody else have this happen ? It is a gift and I can't figure why they think they should get more?? It has really been bothering my folks that they would act like they are. Are my sister being selfish or should my parents give them more to make them happy ?

#5881058 - 04/19/17 01:33 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Hupurest Offline
"Andy S wannabe"

Loc: Alaska
death and estates are typically a disaster and bring the worst out.... it really shows peoples character and true values.

typically it is the have nots that raise the stink over the money and who gets what or more....

sorry to hear about it...

your sisters have zero claim or right to your parents stuff.... it is theirs and their prerogative to do what they want with it.

if anything, if I was your parents, I would take more away from them. maybe teach them one last lesson.....

#5881060 - 04/19/17 01:34 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Bruce T Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Maine
Sisters are being selfish.Your parents need to stand firm and do this the way they want to.
5 otter
1 bobcat

#5881061 - 04/19/17 01:35 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Malukchuk Offline
trapper

Loc: western alaska
What he said ^^^^. It belongs to your parents and they can do what they want with it. Its not the kids choice of who gets what. They sound like spoiled brats.

#5881062 - 04/19/17 01:35 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper

Loc: Green County Wisconsin
yup my mother in laws sisters helped their mother re-write the will writing her and her other sister out completely , the sister who got the most didn't have the $ to keep paying the taxes and sold the 14 acres and house that is between the inlaws and the mother in-laws sisters house

much harder to find a family with 3 or more siblings where it isn't a fight than one where it all goes well.

#5881064 - 04/19/17 01:36 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
fishermann222 Offline
"OX"

Loc: Bethel, Alaska
Parents should keep silent about the will, and put in the clause "Anyone who disputes this will is entitled to nothing" My wife's Grandma put that in her will and it has proved to be a very wise addition before her passing.

#5881070 - 04/19/17 01:44 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
corky Offline
trapper

Loc: Three Lakes,WI 65
Interesting because in 10 minutes we are leaving to sign our revised wills. We have no kids and it was a struggle figuring out who is worthy and will follow our wishes. Some people will be extremely disappointed, others happy and grateful. So be it. Nobody has a clue as to the size of the estate or how it is to be divided. I would like to see the look on the deadbeats faces when they see the NRA gets a lot more than they do. grin

#5881074 - 04/19/17 01:46 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"

Loc: potter co. p.a.
thankfully i was an only child.

#5881080 - 04/19/17 01:51 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: Malukchuk]
RiversNorth13 Offline
trapper

Loc: Gitche Gumee Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Malukchuk
What he said ^^^^. It belongs to your parents and they can do what they want with it. Its not the kids choice of who gets what. They sound like spoiled brats.

Reminds me of Billy Carington s song , People are Crazy .
You know who come out good on that one !

Simplify your methods to the point of perfection.

Become fast,efficient & effective.

The real "SECRET" to successful trapping.

KEEP IT SIMPLE!

#5881083 - 04/19/17 01:52 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
jarrett Offline
trapper

Loc: North Cental Kansas
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, my parents have set up their will and it is going to be ugly, when they pass. A lot of it has to do with some things that have happened in our family amongst the kids and how each of us has reacted to such things. They put in their will if anyone contests it they will not get anything, also they added if they want to get lawyers involve the person that contests the will, has to pay for both there lawyer and the estates lawyer. They did this to hopefully ease the bs that may be brought up.

#5881087 - 04/19/17 01:54 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pcr2]
Sawmill Creek Offline
trapper

Loc: Little Valley, NY
Originally Posted By: pcr2
thankfully i was an only child.

Me too. My family was a mess after my grandfather passed away and everyone fought over everything. Seen it happen why too many times. I have 2 daughters and neither of them know what my will says.

#5881104 - 04/19/17 02:07 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Boco Offline
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
If they want anyone to end up with anything they should divide it up equally.
Once lawyers get involved(which they definitely will if someone is left out of family property) there will be nothing left for anyone in a few short months.
Anyone with substantial assets should have a good trusted lawyer draw up both a will and living will that wont need to be contested.Also need to update said wills every few years,or when circumstances change.

Edited by Boco (04/19/17 02:10 PM)

#5881108 - 04/19/17 02:13 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: corky]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
Originally Posted By: corky
Interesting because in 10 minutes we are leaving to sign our revised wills. We have no kids and it was a struggle figuring out who is worthy and will follow our wishes. Some people will be extremely disappointed, others happy and grateful. So be it. Nobody has a clue as to the size of the estate or how it is to be divided. I would like to see the look on the deadbeats faces when they see the NRA gets a lot more than they do. grin

Are you willing to adopt ? grin

#5881112 - 04/19/17 02:15 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Michael Morris Offline
trapper

Loc: Cole County MO
When my dad passed my oldest brother really showed his true colors and we didn't even have anything to split up! As many have mentioned, unfortunately death brings out the worst in families. I am sorry for your headache

#5881120 - 04/19/17 02:21 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Deadwolf Offline
trapper

Loc: Mn
Wills can be contested regardless whats in them. If real estate is involve, it has to go thru probate in Mn anyway. Best thing your parents can do ,is transfer the property they want you to have before they pass or have the 100 acres on a Transfer on Death Deed and you listed as the beneficiary on it, and file it at the court house. Upon their death,it transfers to you without doing anything and no probate. Most of all,Don't say a word about it. I was in your shoes 6 yrs ago with the wills my parents had me have a lawyer make up for them. It turned out to be a nightmare for me after my parents passed,but the Transfer on Death Deed worked out great....Greedy and paranoid sister. Once you remove the property from the value of the assets. As long as the personal property (boats,cars atvs Life insur ect)is under 50k, no probate is required. But then,it's up to you to determine the value of the personal property.

#5881130 - 04/19/17 02:35 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
rivercabin53 Offline
trapper

Loc: Hillman mi. Northern Lower Eas...
Maybe you should trade with them. If all four of you get a equal share take what they are to get because it should be worth three times as much as a 100 acres.

#5881134 - 04/19/17 02:37 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
DaYooper14 Offline
trapper

Loc: North Carolina
Your sisters are being selfish. That said, if you have 300 when its all said and done and they have 15, don't disregard the ways they can mess with you around the property. Attempt to resolve now. I deal w/ estate plans, trusts and wills frequently. It's important to know the differences, highly recommend getting the legal and tax advice now if unfamiliar w/ the workings in your state. It's rare for me to see everyone happy with the result, cover your rear.

#5881139 - 04/19/17 02:50 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
goldnut Offline
trapper

Loc: western pa
I think your folks should explain to them why it is being divided the way it is. Then tell them its this or nuttin!

#5881152 - 04/19/17 03:22 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
tjm Offline
trapper

Loc: SWMo.
You want the kids to have specific stuff (real or personal) give it to them today. You want your kids to remember you badly and to hate each other make a will. Lawyers love wills, they get paid to write them and again to rewrite them and again to probate them and even more to defend them in a suit.

#5881155 - 04/19/17 03:24 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
J.Morse Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Michigan
Had relatives that owned a goodly amount of prime farm ground. The farm was signed over to two of the 3 boys, except an 80 that the 3rd brother got. The girls....well, they (4 of them) each got something like 10 G in cash. The farm was worth an easy $1,000,000 in land alone, not counting machinery or cattle. The parents explained it as "The two oldest boys make their living off that farm". Someone got screwed big time.

Both my wife and I each had problems when our respective parents died. Everything was a mess, even with a decent will.....hire a lawyer and pay them to dot ALL the I's and cross ALL the T's. She came from a family of 7 kids. I came from a family of 7 also, except 3 of mine were step-siblings. What an absolute headache.

#5881166 - 04/19/17 03:37 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: Deadwolf]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted By: Deadwolf
Wills can be contested regardless whats in them. If real estate is involve, it has to go thru probate in Mn anyway. Best thing your parents can do ,is transfer the property they want you to have before they pass or have the 100 acres on a Transfer on Death Deed and you listed as the beneficiary on it, and file it at the court house. Upon their death,it transfers to you without doing anything and no probate.

This

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

#5881301 - 04/19/17 05:44 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
Oh no, never fun. Seen when grandparents passed

Watching the process already getting ugly with one in law

Gave advise to other in law on a property with three cabins on it, there are three daughters (my wife is one). One of my sister in laws is easy going and likes things friendly. The other. Well her and her husband already screwed his family on a million dollar lake house. They are already trying to work in the cabins. Told my inlaws put it all in a trust , name the girls and specify how money for maintenance and taxes will go.

Man I do not look forward to either of them passing as the sharks are already circling

And I'm sorry that spell ceck slotered what I typed, but I'm sure u all can figure out wht I typed!!!!

#5881316 - 04/19/17 05:54 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
snowy Offline
trapper

Loc: MT
So is the 100A about equal value as the farm yard and 15A??

If you don't have a will but just have one kid is it really that important to have a will if so why??

#5881322 - 04/19/17 06:02 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: snowy]
Deadwolf Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: snowy
So is the 100A about equal value as the farm yard and 15A??

If you don't have a will but just have one kid is it really that important to have a will if so why??

A Will is not necessary. A notebook and pen will accomplish the same thing after the real estate is taken care of.

#5881337 - 04/19/17 06:14 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
stinkypete Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio
It is sad. Parents work there entire life to give there children each something. Then some complain. Every family got at least one. Good luck.

#5881394 - 04/19/17 07:10 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Scott Huber Offline
trapper

Loc: South Dakota
Not sure I agree with wills being kept secret. I have a good friend that brought his kids to the table and told them exactly how things were going to be stated in his will and if they had any issues with it, to bring it up at that time. Nobody had a problem with it. No surprises later. This is how it should be in my opinion. Then again, that is a family that looks after each other rather than just themselves.

When my parents pass, my two sisters will get an equal share of their estate and I wouldn't have it any other way. We all feel the same way. Our arguments will be based on giving, not getting because we have been raised to take care of each other.

~SH~

#5881398 - 04/19/17 07:13 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
nvwrangler Offline
trapper

Loc: Nevada
I like my dads way of doing things. Told all of us kids" he earned it he'll enjoy it and if he planed correctly last dollar and last day would be the same day ".
He left mom taken care of and i respect that.

#5881424 - 04/19/17 07:25 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: nvwrangler]
bblwi Offline
trapper

Loc: East-Central Wisconsin
It is highly likely if not certain that both will not die at the same time so that means that a surviving spouse will inherit the assets unless they are transferred prior and thus the existing will may not be applicable when there is one spouse living instead of the couple. I am sure that the couple has determined how they feel what they want is fair and that is what both may want, but there may be needed steps to make sure that is how it goes down in real life. There could be all sorts of guardianship issues down the road as well and who will be appointed to speak on them both or either one?

Bryce

#5881802 - 04/20/17 07:03 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
beeman Offline
trapper

Loc: Iowa
Would you feel the same if you and 2 of your sisters inherited the yard and 15 acres while another sister inherited 100 acres?

#5881816 - 04/20/17 07:19 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: fishermann222]
Ronaround Offline
trapper

Loc: N.E.Ohio
Originally Posted By: fishermann222
Parents should keep silent about the will, and put in the clause "Anyone who disputes this will is entitled to nothing" My wife's Grandma put that in her will and it has proved to be a very wise addition before her passing.

wow , I love this and gonna suggest it and maybe use it myself!!

#5881882 - 04/20/17 08:20 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: Hupurest]
Clark Offline
trapper

Loc: Duluth, MN
Originally Posted By: Hupurest
death and estates are typically a disaster and bring the worst out.... it really shows peoples character and true values.

if anything, if I was your parents, I would take more away from them. maybe teach them one last lesson.....

Way to prove that one!

Originally Posted By: Hupurest
your sisters have zero claim or right to your parents stuff....

"Intestate succession" is the term you should look up.

Clark

#5881950 - 04/20/17 09:47 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: Deadwolf]
160user Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Wills can be contested regardless whats in them. If real estate is involve, it has to go thru probate in Mn anyway. Best thing your parents can do ,is transfer the property they want you to have before they pass or have the 100 acres on a Transfer on Death Deed and you listed as the beneficiary on it, and file it at the court house. Upon their death,it transfers to you without doing anything and no probate. Most of all,Don't say a word about it. I was in your shoes 6 yrs ago with the wills my parents had me have a lawyer make up for them. It turned out to be a nightmare for me after my parents passed,but the Transfer on Death Deed worked out great....Greedy and paranoid sister. Once you remove the property from the value of the assets. As long as the personal property (boats,cars atvs Life insur ect)is under 50k, no probate is required. But then,it's up to you to determine the value of the personal property.

That is what I did, put a TOD on my real estate, appointed an executor and have a will. The executor has the final say on everything as stated in the will and it is signed by everyone involved.

#5882041 - 04/20/17 11:23 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: 160user]
Deadwolf Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: 160user

That is what I did, put a TOD on my real estate, appointed an executor and have a will. The executor has the final say on everything as stated in the will and it is signed by everyone involved.

Make sure you put your listed executor on all your accounts also. Otherwise that will require a judge. I was listed on all my parents accounts until my sister change that too. I would have had to go to court to get access to them. It didn't matter at the time because she had already drain them and then some.

My sister, some how had convinced Dad to revoke his will without my knowledge.I was listed as executor on both Mom and Dads wills. She didn't want to follow their wishes. I was going to follow them to the T, and she did't like that. She was trying to get the property away from us 2 boys. The TOD stopped that. She didn't know about that at the time. After Dad had passed,is when i found out we had no will. Since then, i had been doing business for my parents with nothing than a Death Cert and affidavits. My brother had decided that i should take lead to deal with the problem. In the end, my brother and i bought her out, either by voluntary means or thru forced partition. She chose the latter of the 2.

Edited by Deadwolf (04/20/17 11:24 AM)

#5882110 - 04/20/17 01:47 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
danny clifton Offline
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
I can get my own stuff. I wouldn't want my sisters being angry and possibly not wanting anything to do with me after my folks are gone.

#5882461 - 04/20/17 08:30 PM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
the wife Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Mn
My opinion is that your parent's belongings should be divided how they see fit, fair and equal value are not synonymous. Besides, it's theirs, no one else's. If the land being split is a certainty, then I would consider who would make use of it, enjoy it, and/or preserve it for future generations/grandkids. I would also consider who has memories on the property.

My parents once asked me my opinion on their estate plans, and I refused to provide an answer because it's not mine, though I did add that if they felt any of it should go to certain family members I would respect that. On the other hand, my grandparents are fighting over estate planning (grandma wants to make official plans, my grandfather refuses), and grandma expects there to be a family blowout when the inevitable happens. To counter this, grandma has gifted many things to family members as she sees fit. I already have two items I would have been heartbroken to have lost to selfishness and greed, and I am grateful.

#5882841 - 04/21/17 08:31 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
seniortrap Offline
trapper

Loc: michigan,USA
A will can be the most contested issue in death/life!

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"

#5882877 - 04/21/17 09:14 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: danny clifton]
Ronaround Offline
trapper

Loc: N.E.Ohio
Originally Posted By: danny clifton
I can get my own stuff. I wouldn't want my sisters being angry and possibly not wanting anything to do with me after my folks are gone.

Danny: that's all good with a good sibling and possibly you have one. Now do what you say with a Creep and see that you get nothing,and find out that you got cheated and your children loose out in the future,too.

#5882880 - 04/21/17 09:14 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Saskayote Offline
trapper

Loc: SK
What we have done with my mother and three sisters. With the land she still owns, which I inherit if I do not buy it first, (which is the plan), she has taken out a life insurance policy in an amount to offset the land value and even things up.

But this has to be done yesterday. These plannings have to be thought of and fixed, well before any will writing, it should not be an afterthought. The ladies generally prefer cash at any rate, than land to deal with...

Look into that, and maybe you can get all the land, depending on your situation and if this is a preemtive thing with your parents relatively young etc.

#5882903 - 04/21/17 09:38 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Boco Offline
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
Wills are contested all the time on many different grounds.Lawyers are more than happy to get their cut leaving little if any for the combatants.Once the owners are dead,if the will is contested thru lawyers,a judge will decide who gets what is left after legal fees.
Wills are like lottery winnings,you will have relatives show up that you didn't even know you had,lol.

Edited by Boco (04/21/17 09:39 AM)

#5882914 - 04/21/17 09:56 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Fur Hanger Online   content
trapper

Loc: Michigan
This is a very interesting thread.
I personally have not had to deal with a will yet, but have seen what happens to a families when a death does occur. Both of my grandparents on both sides passed several years ago and as a result of the WILL both my mother and father have siblings that they no longer speak to.

I was just speaking to my wife about this issue a few days ago.
Here's my story.
My parents divorced when I was just a pup and remarried.
Dad had another child with his new wife. My step-sister was to be the executor of their will and had her name on everything including the checking and bank accounts.
There was a big falling out with my step-sister and father when my step-mother passed a few year's ago because large sums of money came up missing from the bank accounts.
Every since that day my father does not want to speak to her or ever see her again. She has not spoken to any of our family since. Good riddance... She is a very vindictive, blood thirsty, conniving person.
He has since wrote her off and has now put my name on everything.
I fear that that if his will is not written correctly I will be facing her in court soon after my father passes.

#5882938 - 04/21/17 10:54 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Alexia Offline
trapper

Loc: Pa
Many people have little actual say over their property while alive.
They have even less when dead.
Get a lawyer to make the will.

#5882942 - 04/21/17 10:59 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
waggler Offline
trapper

Loc: Alaska and Washington State
It doesn't sound like anyone wants to keep farming if you're all willing to break up the acreage. If that's the case, why not just sell it after death, and evenly split up the proceeds. No one should be able to argue with that.

At least mention that option even if you don't intent to go that route. If there's a sibling who objects to that, at least you will have flushed-out the irrational person in the group.

#5882944 - 04/21/17 11:00 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Sorry to hear that. My best friend is going through the same thing right now. At least his meth head sisters have signed over the cabin to him. I only have to kids. As far as the hunting property goes its incorporated and both the kids own an equal share. Those shares are only worth $2500. if they decide they want out that's what they get. My granddaughter gets an equal share and so will each grandchild that comes along. Anything of monetary value will be sold by the estate and go into a trust that belongs to my present and future grandchildren. I have sat down with both kids and we all agree they will get nothing from my estate. I will in turn give thier kids a head start

#5882957 - 04/21/17 11:24 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
jarrett Offline
trapper

Loc: North Cental Kansas
I posted earlier that my parents have made out there will and with actions of my sisters in the past, there not going to like it. Without getting into all that, my parents have already deeded over the farmstead and what few acres it sets on to me. They still live there and will still live there until they no longer can. I even had my wife sign a post-nup that if we where to get a divorce or I die before my parents pass, she cannot try and get the farmstead in the divorce or kick my parents out if I pass.

#5882958 - 04/21/17 11:26 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Don Adams Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio
Very sorry to hear, but you are not the only one to experience it or see it. A few years prior to my Dad's death, he had wished he had more to leave us kids. I told him that I came into this world with no riches except the love he and mom gave us. Even though parents wish to leave their kids something, it can be a curse on some families. Luckily dad didn't have much. Just his house which we used to pay for his funeral - it was not a fancy house but was paid for. My oldest sister and I were executors of his will. My two younger sisters made sure that I didn't hand it off to the older sister and I found out why. My older sister tried to convince me that as executors we were eligible (she thought entitled) for an additional 10 percent of the rest of dad's estate. I reminded her strongly that is not how dad handled his mother's estate with his brothers and sisters and that is now how dad would want us to handle it. Luckily she begrudgingly accepted it. If there would have been a big estate, it could have gotten out of control. I have witnessed it happening in other families and the rift and bad blood it brings out. So very sad.

#5882959 - 04/21/17 11:26 AM Re: Mom and Dad's will [Re: pat2121]
Deadwolf Offline
trapper

Fur Hanger.... Your step sister sounds a lot like my sister. I don't know Michigan laws ,but if i were you. I would consult an attorney and see how everything could be transfered to you. My attorney told me you want to avoid probate at all costs. Even a Will has to go thru probate in Mn. A judge has to sign off on it as far as who will administer the deceased estate. Then you will get the legal documents to do so. There were some things i couldn't do because i didn't have these documents. Banks, savings accounts ect. I know this because it happened to me. Bank refused me access because i didn't have the legal documents. It didn't matter because it was all gone anyway. I was able to get a credit report on my Dad and credit card statements. She spent 125k in 2 yrs, on a 35k income. I about fell over when i saw it.By the time i could legally do anything about it. My Dads clothes were even gone. Underware and socks included. In Mn, the only value a will has is to the attorney who is writing it up. Probate is were she is going to get you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >