ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
training course question #5913494
05/27/17 09:11 PM
05/27/17 09:11 PM
South Central PA
oneoldboot Offline OP
trapper
oneoldboot  Offline OP
trapper

South Central PA
Does anyone have an opinion on the NWCPT online course: CORE WCO PRINCIPLES AND WILDLIFE SPECIES INFORMATION. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR WILDLIFE CONTROL OPERATORS?

I am curious to learn any feedback about this course. Likes, dislikes, format, helpful, & etc.

Thank you!

Pete

Re: training course question [Re: oneoldboot] #5914032
05/28/17 06:14 PM
05/28/17 06:14 PM
NH
S
sgs Offline
trapper
sgs  Offline
trapper
S

NH
I have the book. http://wildlifecontroltraining.com/

As far as I know, that is the course.

From their website "...the curriculum is designed to provide the basic training for wildlife control operators throughout the U.S. and Canada."

The key word here is "basic". All the information (and much more) is available online for free. Your money would probably be better spent somewhere else.

Re: training course question [Re: oneoldboot] #5915274
05/30/17 01:05 PM
05/30/17 01:05 PM
PA
F
Fatdawg Offline
trapper
Fatdawg  Offline
trapper
F

PA
I bought their book. To me it was a waste of money. However if you have no experience it would be a good starting point of reference.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread