So far, we have....
- Doug66 is donating 1 Dogless, Northwoods, 4 coiled, cast jawed, wire lever #4. Some surface rust but barely used - stock chain. Shipping included.
- Doug66 is donating 3 #3 Blake & Lamb double longs. Offset D-ring, baseplate, 3/16 outside lams with PIT pans, sterling swivel off of baseplate with 2 more crunchproof swivels and JC Conner shock sprang. ("Sprang" is just for the country folks). Shipping included.
- USMC47 will donate, and pay shipping on 5 4oz bottles of Weiser Lure - 20oz total. It barely catches a possum round some parts. But only because some parts ain't got possums.
- Wayne Derrick is donating a 4 day trapping trip/instruction. This trip will be out of a tent. In other words, you trap till you skin and you skin till you sleep and do it all over again. This trip will give you a new outlook on longlining. It may not be enough time to get a few hundred traps out, but you'll know how to if you go day by day on this line. I'll do my best to be there as well but I'm merely entertainment. Wayne has forgotten more about killing cats and coyotes than most will ever know. And he ain't forgotten much. Though this is negotiable, December or February would be best. December is coyotes with a chance at cats and February for cats with a chance at coyotes. I'll add that the winner of this donation will need to have a trapping license for New Mexico. I promise this will be some of the best cat or coyote instruction you'll ever get, you'll be setting traps - yours or ours if you're flying in. Disclaimer...you're responsible for brining your own smile remover. Any questions, PM me.
- USMC47 is donating an American flag that was flown on a pole over Camp Fallujah in 2005. It was flown for 1 day so it's in near new condition. It may have dust on it. It comes with a certificate signed by himself and the prisoner of war camp OIC. It survived a little..."stuff" and more Al Qaida Operatives were interrogated under it than you'd want to imagine. Nothing screams 'MURICA more than THIS hanging in your man cave or place of business.
- Andy Weiser donated a 5-7 day trapping instruction. All you gotta do is get there. You sleep at the house. Non-residents can trap coyotes so that'll be your main target. Smile remover will also be required. Drive in with your gear or we'll find arrangements and you use Andy's gear. Check regulations on wether or not you'll need a license and wether you're trapping or just learnin. Though most of November is open, it's preferred this trip be planned the first week of November.
- Sac Creek (Jeff) donated his Bear Super Kodiak Recurve Bow. 60" AMO, 55# RH. There's a $250 reserve but these bows sell for $525 to $550. Plus it's been owned by one of Kansas' best. I personally know very few men who are better and he's the father of an outstanding U.S. Marine. I take care of his kid in between visits.
- Bob Jameson is donating 4 4oz lures.
- Bob Jameson is donating 1 gallon of bait.
- Bob Jameson is donating 4 8oz baits.
Someone ask Sully about when he cleaned yote anal glands with Bob. Lmao!
- Jeff Laskowski donated a key chain made of deer antler but carved into an eagle. Angela will have a picture on the other site but I saw it and it looks like the eagle is flying in to bite a Taliban fighter. And screamed "yer welcome."
- Beartooth trapr (I call him grizzly teeth) is donating a hat, shirt, and a homemade skinning apron. Ms. V knows how to make an apron and grizzles has a bad to the bone chevy.
- Horn is donating a box of AT LEAST two full butcher sets of knives which will include an aluminum scabard, two boning knives, two butcher knives and a steel. He will then finish packing the box with more knives and maybe some other stuff.
The stuff he will be sending is Reconditioned Packing house Equipment. There will be wear and flaws. He will Pick out the same stuff he and I use in our Fur shed and Kitchen. I got a box of his knives this year. I'll never need another skinning knife. They come sharp already. If the winning bidder is attending either of the National Conventions NTA or FTA they can stop by his table and choose their own knives if they would like to.
- Cass has donated a Case Sod Buster JR 3137 with a hand crafted leather belt case. I'm assuming Matt made the leather case. He does TOP notch work.
- etextrapper donated 1 dozen new MB550 closed jaw 2 coil traps for Andy's auction. He pays shipping in the lower 48. The reserve is $200.
- TrapperGBus (Gary) jas donated 10 #1 vic. longs with helper springs installed and 2 1.5 vic longs. No reserve and he pays shipping.
- TrapperGBus has also donated 1 garment tanned northern male mink tanned by Moyles tannery. No reserve and he pays shipping.
- Lee Steinmeyer donated a three foot death ray. He will cover shipping but there is a $150 reserve. He will not ship till after the NTA rondy. He's a busy man and death rays are in high demand. Pictures may be seen on his site.http://www.lptraplinesupply.com
- Mark Steck from Dakotaline donated a $100 gift certificate to his store. This will be an in-store credit (no actual certificate will be sent out).
- Saskbone has donated a case of 25 Cohiba Esplendido cigars. These were purchased in Cuba in February of 2017 and he'll pay shipping. I didn't take Saskers for a cigar guy. Hope he didn't get them from Bill Clinton.
- Boone Liane has donated 2 packages of lures and baits. Each package will contain:
1 pint fish bait
1 pint bobcat bait
4 oz "Range War" coyote gland
4 oz "Blackjack" food/curiosity lure
- Hagz (Eh Hem! A Marine himself) is donating 9 dozen of his brackets. 3 dozen Brackets, 3 dozen Spring Clips and 3 doz XL Spring Clips. These will be listed separately (1 doz at a time for a total of 9 auctions) and he is paying shipping.
- Mark Zagger has donated a spot at his sold out Coyote University. This event will be held in Central NY October 14-16th. More details to follow.
- Zambron has donated a really nice hand turned ink pen made of cherry burl and red dyed maple.
- Outlaw99 donated 2 brand new MJ600s. Umm, Nick, just send them here.
- Tim Caven of MTP has donated 1 dozen Bridger #4 double long "sprang" (for the country folk again). These are offset. Shipping is paid.
- Kevin Stake donated a commemorative FTA #0 Victor longspring engraved with Furtakers 1968-2008 on the spring, with the original box, shipping paid.
-Mchewk would like to donate the following:
2 used #2 coilspring traps....one is a #2 Montgomery round jaw stock but is DOGLESS.
The other is a stock #2 Bridger offset jaws 4 coiled. Both traps are strong and caught fur last year.
- Mchewk would like to donate the following:
2 used Tom Beaudette Custom Coil spring traps (Mr. Beaudette actually sent these traps out a few years back for an article he wrote and asked him to donate them afterwards so thanks go to Tom)
1 traps is a Circle C #33... regular trap levers but is a fully modified coil spring with the Coyote Cuff jaws, the. trap is in excellent condition....and has caught fur
1 trap is a Coyote Cuff #33....strong wire lever, modified coil with Coyote Cuff jaws....trap is used in excellent condition...and has caught fur.
Mchewk is Mike Marchewka. He writes several articles for trapping publications. I look forward to his articles in Fur Taker magazine.
- Minkguy has donated a free registration to Minktoberfest to the highest bidder. Dates are Sept 28 - Oct 1, 2017 and includes meals. Donation face value $200.
I've heard about this. Legendary stories come from this gathering. Look it up!
- Rick Olson is donating 3 collector traps (to be auctioned separately. One Northwoods #4 cast jawed dogless, one Victor 3n laminated w/ Myles trigger, and one MJ600. Shipping paid.
- Bucksnbears is donating 186 FFGs. Full sets of 1980 and 1983-1989 and some early 2000s issues. $120 reserve and BUYER pays shipping.
- Lawdog is donating 1 pint of his red fox gland based lure, shipping paid.
- Tom Fisher is donating 6 NEW KB 5.5 traps which are out of production, shipping paid.
- etextrapper (Rodney) is donating Weiser western lures and urine.
4oz bobcat gland and 1 pint bobcat pee.
4oz fox gland and 1 pint of fox pee.
4oz coyote gland and 1 pint coyote pee.
- yodeldog is donating an 11x14 Sharon Knight print of a bobcat. #23 of 300. No reserve as of yet.
- ***anonymous donated an item I can't list here. It will be listed on the other site and requires an FFL. It is valued at $1,800 And has a $1,000 reserve. It's loud and powerful but still can't stop a U.S. Marine....if he's behind 2" of steel plate.
- Bob1454 (another Marine) has donated 2 lightly used MB-750 wolf traps. No reserve. Winner pays $12 shipping.
- cagemaker (John) is onboard with a cat cage of their choice. 1800 swing door or 2000 roll in door. I own 7 of his cages. Top notch and they catch cat souls like magnets. John is paying shipping.
- CarlsonMink has donated 4 - 4oz jars of Weiser's lure. Winner picks. Shipping is paid for.
- Rpmartin is donating 4 offset 2 coil MB550s and 4 bags of logwood dye.
- RpMartin is donating 3 various used jump traps and 4 bags of logwood dye.
- RpMartin is donating a bag of 100 #9 snare swivels. He'll pay shipping on all items.
- Swtrapper is donating a limited edition print of a oil painting he painted of a photograph Andy Weiser took on his Trapline. 11"x14" Titled "Dodged a Bullet". He'll pay shipping.
- Neal Green would like to donate one of his stake drivers to the cause. It has a pointed end for berkshires or can be used on super stakes. All machined from one piece of steel with no welds to break. Though he doesn't typically sell them, they cost him about $60 to make.
- John Wilson (yes another Marine) would like to donate a Weiser Western Lures predator bag. Shipping paid. Predator trappers trapping from a vehicle, you'll kick yourself for not having used one earlier. It'll change your life.
- John Wilson would like to donate a Weiser Western Lures beaver bag. Shipping paid. If y'all haven't used one of these bags yet, you're missing out. Period. Makes an outstanding Cat Trapping bag when on foot.
- John Chagnon has donated 6 - 4 oz Lenon Lures of winning bidders choice shipped anywhere in lower 48. Choices at www.lenonlures.com
- F&T (Fur Harvester's Trading Post) has donated a $100 gift certificate to be mailed out to the high bidder. That, or USMC will give them you're name for a store credit.
- Adam Dowell is donating 3 Helfrich 440 Eliminators.
- Gary Cromp has donated a brand spanking new catch-all pole. 5 footer. One of these is $105.00 new. Shipping paid.
- Ron Miller has donated and is paying sipping on 500 rounds of Premium 22 long rifle Winchester ammo in a Special Edition Crate, should be worth $50 as shipping is about $30.
- Pistol has donated one of his hard sided beer (or soda) can holders. About as good as they get. Trap-aholic on one side and a yote track on the other. 12oz cans. I have one...his wide makes the decals and it's snazzy. Shipping is covered.
- Pistol has donated 3 decals of the dude peeing on something. We've all seen it. Up top, it says "going trappin'." Below are the letters PETA. To be auctioned separately. Shipping paid.
- Pistol has donated 3 camo coozies wit a trap on one side and "trapaholic" on the other. I have one of these and it makes bee.....soda taste better. Shipping paid.
- Dale Torma is donating 2 MB650 cast jaw traps. He's paying shipping.
- Chuckles84 is donating 3 #3 regular jaw Montana Specials and a 1 ounce bottle of Cavens Canine Force. These traps are new unused but may have some surface rust. Also they are the non base plated model. Shipping paid.
- Pistol has donated some more of the fine work he and his wife do. T-shirt and coozies combo. Sizes M-2XL. Shipping is paid.
- Paul Dobbins has donated 24oz of lure. Winner picks and he will ahip anywhere in the US.
- The Spruce has donated a cleaned and finished wolf skull. It will not be ready to ship until late summer as it is currently being cleaned by beetles. He will pay shipping.
- Paul Dobbins has donated one of his dad's BMI 1.5 soft catch. It still has his name tag affixed.https://www.trapperman.com/auction/dadsbmi.jpg
- Paul Dobbins has donated one of Jim Spencer's Duke 1.5 coils he used on his mink line. It has his trap and name tag affixed.https://www.trapperman.com/auction/spencertrap2.jpg