No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5930982 - 06/18/17 08:30 PM Happy Fathers Day Guys!
Coltonator22 Offline
trapper

Loc: Louisiana/Mississippi
Hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day. God bless.

#5931010 - 06/18/17 08:56 PM Re: Happy Fathers Day Guys! [Re: Coltonator22]
MB750 Offline
trapper

Loc: Idaville, Indiana
just returned from my daughters home. Both my boys were there. We chowed down on T-bone & Sirloin steak from the grill, baked spuds, & the whole shebang. I had a ball. Wish we would do this more often.

#5931083 - 06/18/17 10:23 PM Re: Happy Fathers Day Guys! [Re: Coltonator22]
Moosetrot Offline
trapper

Loc: Wisconsin
Had my best ever! Went out to our son's place for his first Fathers Day and mine as a Grandpa. Got the little guy into a backpack and the three of us walked around in the woods for a while. His little head was turning and taking in the sights. Had a great meal and just pretty much hung out all day in this great weather. I feel a glow just thinking about the day.

We gave our son 3 nice Blueberry bushes. I got a new hunting knife and a Plano box with ammo and a pistol cleaning kit.

So proud and happy to be a Father!

Moosetrot

#5931132 - 06/19/17 05:02 AM Re: Happy Fathers Day Guys! [Re: Coltonator22]
Bruce T Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern Maine
Happy fathers day
2 otter
1 bobcat