Trap Collecting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~

Print Thread
Hop To
Another bad wolf trap on eBay #5939920
06/30/17 07:12 PM
06/30/17 07:12 PM
saskatchewan/canada
lots of mink Offline OP
trapper
lots of mink  Offline OP
trapper

saskatchewan/canada
Notified seller his kenwood wolf trap on eBay had a repo drag on it. I've done this a few times now. They deny deny deny yet most of them have been in the game plenty long enough to know of the fake drags made out of New York in the 70s and 80s. If you are bidding on that trap might want to rethink your bids. Everything looks correct except the ring drag. Seams every low end kenwood wolf trap or oc with kenwood set up has a repo on it. Buyer beware.

Re: Another bad wolf trap on eBay [Re: lots of mink] #5940005
06/30/17 09:14 PM
06/30/17 09:14 PM
Kansas
N
nt2 Offline
trapper
nt2  Offline
trapper
N

Kansas
Thanks for calling this guy out and sharing with us. I thought it did not looking quite right, but am not an expert by any means. The person listing failed to answer any question I had. I have recently had to deal with E bay " junk" myself.

Providing wild fur to the industry at below the cost of production for over 50 years.

Mostly carbon neutral since 1948.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  snakecollector