No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5952094 - 07/16/17 07:06 PM Doc and Kate
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Loc: Warren co Mo
A couple of recent pics of the pups. They are growing fast. Doc, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, is 58 lbs. now, and Kate the Great Dane is 80 lbs. They are both almost exactly 6 months old. They are not liking this hot weather at all, and neither am I.

I will feel much better leaving for out of town work , knowing they are home with my wife. The dogs hear everything that we don't, and let us know when someone is coming to the door. Doc is good with strangers when we are out somewhere, but at home , he will stay back, until I let him know that all is good. They pretty much go everywhere with us, and as I have always said, they are major chic magnets. lol. we have never had either breed before, but are very happy with them, and I can't wait to get Doc out this fall. He will be my hunting, fishing and trapping partner.

#5952099 - 07/16/17 07:08 PM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: hrdtoflw]
T-Rex Offline

Loc: MN >>>
As in: Doc Holiday and Big Nose Kate?

#5952102 - 07/16/17 07:11 PM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: hrdtoflw]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Yes siree. My two little western characters.

#5952124 - 07/16/17 07:31 PM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: hrdtoflw]
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper

Loc: Montana
Good looking dogs, be good watch dogs and trapline dogs. Like there names
Too.

#5952130 - 07/16/17 07:35 PM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: hrdtoflw]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

I forgot to mention that Kate's mother is 160 lbs, and Dad is around 200 lbs., so she will get quite large. Doc should end up at 80 or 90 lbs.

#5952343 - 07/17/17 12:48 AM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: hrdtoflw]
cmcf Offline
trapper

Loc: Wyoming
Gary I can't believe how much Doc looks like his dad did at that age. Wow.

#5952500 - 07/17/17 09:51 AM Re: Doc and Kate [Re: cmcf]
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: cmcf
Gary I can't believe how much Doc looks like his dad did at that age. Wow.

Yes he does look like dad. He is an awesome dog. Learns fast, and wants to be with me at all times.