No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5960345 - 07/26/17 04:16 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: PAskinner]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Loc: Nebraska
Originally Posted By: PAskinner
Who says I'm talking to you, Stardust guy? Take a chill pill and go talk to your moon rocks.

And the Bible thumpers get hostile...............

#5960346 - 07/26/17 04:17 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Thank God they can't burn me at the stake.

#5960368 - 07/26/17 04:43 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Scuba1 Offline
"Euro-Redneck"

Loc: On a Boat
laugh

#5960389 - 07/26/17 05:00 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
PAskinner Offline
trapper

Loc: PA
Hostile? I was laughing my tail off. Admit it, that was funny.

#5960391 - 07/26/17 05:01 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: PAskinner]
Catch22 Offline
trapper

Loc: OH

Made me giggle lol!

#5960399 - 07/26/17 05:11 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: Catch22]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Originally Posted By: Catch22

Made me giggle lol!

That doesn't surprise me. There's a good probability you are drunk again. At least you aren't so belligerent this time.

#5960401 - 07/26/17 05:12 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Catch22 Offline
trapper

Buck, BITE ME... grin

#5960403 - 07/26/17 05:14 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

I prefer you as the happy drunk.

This is much better.

#5960419 - 07/26/17 05:23 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: BuckNE]
Catch22 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: BuckNE
I prefer you as the happy drunk.

This is much better.

Hey, I did not intend to sidetrack this thread, I just agreed with skinner and I also agree with the one who said this thread is great. Your getting a whupping, yet again. So don't stop now ya ninnie, carry on and I'll just watch lol...

#5960422 - 07/26/17 05:26 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

A whipping? Are you kidding?

You really ARE drunk.

#5960423 - 07/26/17 05:29 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

The young earth creationists counter science with bizarre gymnastics where they are doing somersaults through their butts to try to explain the discrepancies in Genesis, but I'm the one losing?

Have another beer and let the sober folks discuss the issue.

#5960427 - 07/26/17 05:30 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: BuckNE]
Aaron Proffitt Offline
trapper

Loc: OK

You really ARE drunk.

You always say it like it's a bad thing.

#5960428 - 07/26/17 05:32 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: Aaron Proffitt]
BuckNE Offline
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Originally Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

You really ARE drunk.

You always say it like it's a bad thing.

No, no. I just want the source of the goofiness understood. laugh

#5960430 - 07/26/17 05:33 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Aaron Proffitt Offline
trapper

Loc: OK
Well that's fair...

#5960531 - 07/26/17 06:52 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
danny clifton Online   content
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
another beer does sound good. think I will treat myself

#5960559 - 07/26/17 07:14 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
taser Offline
trapper

Loc: ontario canada
cheers

#5974064 - 08/12/17 09:46 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Chancey Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Texas
Below is a link dated three days ago describing megafauna bones found on top of dinosaur fossils found in Siberia. The article did not go into detail about the depth of separation between the bone and fossil horizons, but I think the vagueness suggests that they don't have a clue. They clearly say that the megafuana bones are on top of the dinosaur bones. I sure would like to see a picture!

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/ne...ent-in-siberia/

#5974175 - 08/13/17 12:27 AM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
Because I just sat here and read this entire thread I thought I might add a thought in to the mix that nobody else has

So some times the quote "a thousand years is as a day with the LORD" is used the stretch the 6 days of creation in to 6000 days. Now follow me as I ramble at 1:00 am

In Genesis is says that the LORD rested on the 7th day. In the above context that would be a thousand year rest, no in the book of revelations it says after Christ returns there will be a thousand year period (or 1 day based on the above)

So why wouldn't the years of the begots not be stretched in to the thousand years is a day. Meaning every year being 365 days or 365,000 years so a hundred year old man is really 3,650,000 years old. Making Methuselah really really old. And after the flood when mans years were shortened the years as we know it came about so the 2,000 years prior to the flood is really 730,000,000 years

So there think about how all of those numbers make the Dinos and man walking together (in Job there is a description of dinos) now we have all the years that the earth supposedly had critters on it accounted for

Would also help explain a lot of the weird dates that are be attributed to some ruins and artifacts

This isn't even my theory just something that popped in to my head right at this time

And I'm sorry that spell ceck slotered what I typed, but I'm sure u all can figure out wht I typed!!!!

#5974198 - 08/13/17 05:01 AM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
Chalk1 Commander Offline
trapper

Loc: Palmer Alaska USA

What is science? Observation. No one was around for the Big Bang so how do you prove it? "Scientists" say they only believe what they can see or replicate in a laboratory. I've never heard of any "Big Bang" anywhere that created something. Look at what ended WWII. BTW Where did the energy come from that caused the Big Bang?
Also, the odds are more likely for a news printing shop to have its press explode and all of the ink to land in perfect order on the paper thereby writing the paper, than for the Big Bang to bring the universe about and to have it running like it is. Although if you are trying to deny the fact that God exists in order to be able to live without His authority I guess this might sound good. But suppose for a minute that at the end of this we find out that I am wrong. What would I lose? But, let's say that I'm right. You will find yourself in a heap of trouble when you stand before your Creator. Romans 4:12 says we will give an account of our lives.

Doesn't God, creating man in his own image like it says in Genesis 1:26, make more sense than letting us evolve from a whale? And wouldn't that back up what He said about us being "fearfully and wonderfully made" and also back up what He said about being a loving God? Which by the way he is a loving God because he sent his Son to die for us, his creation who has turned our backs on him and don't trust Him enough to take him at his word!! I mean really. Why are we trying to explain how God created everything?!? The Bible says how he did it!!

As for tree ring counting, it is a fact that trees can put on more than one ring (sometimes even 3-4) in a year.

The distant starlight issue is really kind of goofy. If God could create the earth why can't he create the starlight already reaching earth?
Because the Hubble can see stars that we can't see, does that really mean, "the light hasn't reached earth" yet? If you were on the moon and I shined my mag light at you do you really expect to see it without some sort of optics? I think the real reason we can't see other stars that are further away from us is because the starlight from closer stars is too bright to see past.

A lot of scientists believe in different "ages". What makes one believe that the conditions for life/aging have always been constant?
The earth's rotation is supposed to be slowing right? So if we figure out how much it is slowing down each year and multiply that by the alleged 13.8 billion years (or however old you claim it the earth to be) would gravity even be strong enough to keep the earth together much less keep objects on its surface?

If God took more than 6 literal days to create the world why wouldn't he just say that. (1Cor 14:33 "God is not the author of confusion...")
And by the way He cannot lie either, Titus 1:2. Also, what logical reason would He have for lying to what he created anyway?

As for global warming, Isaiah 4:12 explains this.

For those that keep running their mouths and claim they are god and don't want to acknowledge Jehovah's existence/handy work, the Bible has something to say about you as well...
Pro 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
Pro 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Ecc 10:3 Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.
Pro 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Pro 26:10 The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.
Pro 24:9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

But Jesus is a friend of sinners and I'm glad that he is because if he wasn't there would be no hope for me or you or anyone else. Romans 3:23 says that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". Now I'm sorry if you have had this "shoved down your throat" already, but that doesn't change the truth. Unlike today's "science" Truth never changes. And that means that Ephesians 2:8-9 (For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast) is still true as well. As is Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I am praying that one day, before it is eternally too late, you will come to The Light that was mentioned before hand.
Romans 10:13

#5974297 - 08/13/17 08:42 AM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: Chalk1 Commander]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
Originally Posted By: Chalk1 Commander

But Jesus is a friend of sinners and I'm glad that he is because if he wasn't there would be no hope for me or you or anyone else. Romans 3:23 says that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". Now I'm sorry if you have had this "shoved down your throat" already, but that doesn't change the truth. Unlike today's "science" Truth never changes. And that means that Ephesians 2:8-9 (For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast) is still true as well. As is Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I am praying that one day, before it is eternally too late, you will come to The Light that was mentioned before hand.

And that ^^^^^^^^ really is the MOST IMPORTANT PART of what we read in the BIBLE. Not if it really was 6 days or if the earth is 6,000 years old. Because what matters when you take your last breath is you can't ask for a do over

And I'm sorry that spell ceck slotered what I typed, but I'm sure u all can figure out wht I typed!!!!

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >