No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5974314 - 08/13/17 08:56 AM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
danny clifton Offline
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
maybe you can ask for a do over. some religions claim reincarnation is a fact. they have as much evidence to back their claims as do the 3 abrahamic religions

#5974414 - 08/13/17 11:31 AM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
GritGuy Offline

Loc: Magna, Utah
The Bible is not a proven writing, it's a story book filled with writings from hundreds of people from hundreds of years, not one of them tied to the other in a convincing manner if you really want to believe the truth about it.

Faith is not truth, its a belief of the mind not collectively proven to be any thing other than that.

People can believe what they like, it does not make them wrong as much as it does those saying they are wrong for not believing what they shout out about the Bible.

Arguing about either is a large part of why this world is the way it is !

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

www.wasatchwild.com

#5974430 - 08/13/17 12:05 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: jwill]
hippie Offline
trapper

Loc: pa
If God is/was an Alien, wouldn't that explain the whole ball of wax?

#5974485 - 08/13/17 01:25 PM Re: NASA scientist and aliens [Re: danny clifton]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
Originally Posted By: danny clifton
maybe you can ask for a do over. some religions claim reincarnation is a fact. they have as much evidence to back their claims as do the 3 abrahamic religions

I guess we will all know for sure when we take our last breath

I'm taking my chances with Jesus he did something no one else even claims to have done for me,

It's a decision we all make, who to believe That's why it's called faith

And I'm sorry that spell ceck slotered what I typed, but I'm sure u all can figure out wht I typed!!!!

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12