ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: First ADC beaver job [Re: coontrapper2016] #5969051
08/06/17 05:53 PM
08/06/17 05:53 PM
Virginia
C
coontrapper2016 Offline OP
trapper
coontrapper2016  Offline OP
trapper
C

Virginia
Last night we busted open the dam and 30-45 minutes before dark a beaver came swimming on down the creek. We got him and as of this morning the dam hadn't been patched back up and no traps disturbed. I'm gonna go this evening to check the dam and sit again for awhile just to see if something does show up.

Aix, tomorrow is day 3, I'll leave traps set till at least then. I haven't made up my mind if I want to leave them till Tuesday morning even if the dam doesn't get patched up and I see nothing else. I may pull half tomorrow and the other half Tuesday just so I don't have to lug out so many at once and I'll have a few out one more night in case a straggler comes cruising through.

Re: First ADC beaver job [Re: coontrapper2016] #5969674
08/07/17 01:54 PM
08/07/17 01:54 PM
Virginia
T
thskeer Offline
trapper
thskeer  Offline
trapper
T

Virginia
The 72 hour check is for killer traps that are submerged ONLY. Your post about slide wires and beaver sitting on the bank makes me think you are mixing things up a little.

Nice to see you are getting the problem taken care of and I'm sure the landowner will be pleased.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread