No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5998252 - 09/13/17 07:58 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: Tony1967]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
Originally Posted By: Tony1967
Originally Posted By: Nessmuck
Tony 1967 ....looks like we're a tied up at 0-1

Yep, our offense was completely underwhelming. I'm not sure we will make 11 wins at all. Long season, so we shall see......

Yup..long way to go....did I tell you I hate the Packers...lol

#5998255 - 09/13/17 08:00 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: pcr2]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: pcr2
just had to live a little and remind you my Bills are alone at the top of the division before it all comes unglued this Sunday. grin

The Bills have had the Division lead ...for a week ...on a few Occasions....enjoy it while it lasts.

#5998260 - 09/13/17 08:03 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: Moosetrot]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Moosetrot
Oh, my gawd! I step away for a while and look what I find! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost! The Patriots lost!....

And then...The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won! The Packers won!

Did not get a bear...yet. Had a fun experience with a sow and 3 cubs that made my hunt, though.

Game on, Nesserino!

Moosetrot

It could be the Packers Year...to make the Super Bowl.....and Lose to the Patriots....

#5998263 - 09/13/17 08:03 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: Nessmuck]
Moosetrot Offline
trapper

Loc: Wisconsin
I feel kinda bad for you, Nessie....BWAAAAAHHH-HAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Moosetrot

#5998268 - 09/13/17 08:06 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: Nessmuck]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

I know...it's tough being in last place....

#6001353 - 09/17/17 03:48 PM Re: The Patriots are coming ...!!!!!! [Re: Nessmuck]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Back on track ...555 yards of total offense today...no turnovers..now 1-1.... 36-20 Pats over Saints on the Road

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5