No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#5996514 - 09/11/17 07:43 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
NonPCfed Offline
trapper

Loc: se South Dakota
Quote:
That's your best!! You need him to feel good evidently! LOL

kickingbird, I was trying to be nice! Buck and I tussled pretty good but I must never have pushed just the right button. Maybe he got an assistant editorship on the climate change journal and just doesn't have anymore free time...
Genesis 1:26

#5996527 - 09/11/17 07:50 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
rex123 Offline
trapper

Loc: KY.usa
This makes 3 or 4 times he has gotten mad and left. Sooner or latter he will be back.

#5996533 - 09/11/17 07:57 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
kickingbird Offline
trapper

Loc: southern Illinois
Was not tossed your way nonpcfed was for chas 3457 or something like that, Actually Buckne is knowledgeable on several subjects but he and several do not get the in your face turns off most people,Therefore your point does not get thru! I have no problem with him other than he states opinion as fact,But hey this is America you are entitled to your opinion,

#5996541 - 09/11/17 08:03 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Hadn't noticed he was gone. He'll be back when he is done pouting.

#5996557 - 09/11/17 08:18 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
mnsota Offline
trapper

Loc: minnesota
kickingbird, I was trying to be nice! Buck and I tussled pretty good but I must never have pushed just the right button. Maybe he got an assistant editorship on the climate change journal and just doesn't have anymore free time...

I doubt Buck would trust an internship to play pen with wild climate change recordings! We all look at it!

#5996559 - 09/11/17 08:22 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: Ryan McLeod]
walleyed Online   happy
trapper

Loc: Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Originally Posted By: Ryan McLeod
I remember that Catch22 got him so mad he said "I'm done with this place! Mostly wanna be trappers, etc anyways" or something like that.

Remember the Bundy standoff..... [Re: Catch22]
BuckNE
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Loc: Nebraska You know what, maggot? You win. I don't like to be around drunks, and I won't sit here every night with some drunken imbecile attacking me. Kiss my assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I'm done with this place, anyway. Bunch of drunken dorks, welfare queens, disability scam artists, and wife moochers playing trapper is about all that is left here. The good ones are getting fewer and fewer.

Edited by BuckNE (07/28/17 12:22 AM)
Oswego County Trappers Association,
Jefferson County Fur Harvesters.

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

#5996573 - 09/11/17 08:31 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
His wife moocher comment cracked me up but when I think of Buck I think

Arrogant
Condescending
Argumentative
Google King

But it doesn't hurt my feelings ..............and I'd buy him a beer also.....lol

#5996575 - 09/11/17 08:32 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
mnsota Offline
trapper

The good ones are getting fewer and fewer.,.....That's a true statement!

#5996579 - 09/11/17 08:34 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: walleyed]
ringtailtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Illinois
Originally Posted By: walleyed
Originally Posted By: Ryan McLeod
I remember that Catch22 got him so mad he said "I'm done with this place! Mostly wanna be trappers, etc anyways" or something like that.

Remember the Bundy standoff..... [Re: Catch22]
BuckNE
"Dirk Studmuffin"

Loc: Nebraska You know what, maggot? You win. I don't like to be around drunks, and I won't sit here every night with some drunken imbecile attacking me. Kiss my assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I'm done with this place, anyway. Bunch of drunken dorks, welfare queens, disability scam artists, and wife moochers playing trapper is about all that is left here. The good ones are getting fewer and fewer.

Edited by BuckNE (07/28/17 12:22 AM)

Holly cow, that is a mouth full even for Buck. Welfare queens, LMAO.

#5996585 - 09/11/17 08:37 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: mnsota]
Osky Offline
trapper

Loc: Northern MN
Originally Posted By: mnsota
I guess I missed that! Posts I witnessed,he was never a braggart and did what he could with his time available.
The point I was making,he made a real effort to engage all points of an argument. I miss that!

Agreed. He is an intelligent man and sourced his comments and views faster and more on point than any I have seen here.
He often makes me stop and rethink, which brings a touch of humility to my mindset.
Trappers are and always have been nearly the smallest conglomeration of outdoor soles out there. Sad to me some find glee in one leaving.
i do hope he returns.
Osky

www.SureDockusa.com

#5996587 - 09/11/17 08:37 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: AntiGov]
DelawareRob Offline
trapper

Loc: DE
Originally Posted By: AntiGov
His wife moocher comment cracked me up but when I think of Buck I think

Arrogant
Condescending
Argumentative
Google King

But it doesn't hurt my feelings ..............and I'd buy him a beer also.....lol

I'd buy him a drink also!

I liked that comment also, helped me hit the first step, admitting I might have a wife mooching problem. She encourages me to trap and hunt all the time, I just didn't realize it was a bad thing until he led me to the light.

Although, that is my interpretation, I'm not sure what a wife moocher really is. I personally like everyone, it takes all types to make the world go round I suppose.

Edited by DelawareRob (09/11/17 08:39 PM)

#5996588 - 09/11/17 08:40 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
Boco Offline
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
LOL,He had a nervous breakdown.

#5996598 - 09/11/17 08:47 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper

Loc: Oakland, MS
The reason so many people dislike him is because he was so good at proving they had no clue what they were talking about, lol.

#5996602 - 09/11/17 08:52 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
Boco Offline
trapper

Loc: james bay frontierOnt.
By the posts on this thread,I don't think anyone disliked him,it was just fun to see him get mad when he was proven wrong and would never admit it,lol.He was the google king.

#5996606 - 09/11/17 08:55 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: Boco]
jabNE Offline
trapper

Loc: Hickman, Nebraska
He would only drive the speed limit though, no more.
Jim grin

#5996617 - 09/11/17 09:09 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
mnsota Offline
trapper

Proven wrong?....,I think he will dispute that!,..ha ha!
He is too congenial! confused

#5996620 - 09/11/17 09:10 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
logger coffey Offline
trapper

Loc: kentucky
So your all saying a guy that works on nuclear reactors let trapper man crack him up. hum.

#5996641 - 09/11/17 09:24 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: jabNE]
Aix sponsa Offline
trapper

Loc: Louisiana
Originally Posted By: jabNE
He would only drive the speed limit though, no more.
Jim grin

That's right. The actual speed limit, tops. No more.

LMAO

#5996654 - 09/11/17 09:35 PM Re: BuckNE [Re: mnsota]
LLtrapper Offline
"The Coon Combine"

Loc: Pottawatamie co. IA
Originally Posted By: mnsota
I guess I missed that! Posts I witnessed,he was never a braggart and did what he could with his time available.
The point I was making,he made a real effort to engage all points of an argument. I miss that!

Not saying I won't miss his viewpoint although it was not always how a lot of folks viewed it. He enjoyed playing devils advocate and I am sure he will be back. He probably is lurking right now. LLL

#5996737 - 09/12/17 01:30 AM Re: BuckNE [Re: HobbieTrapper]
don Wolf Offline

Loc: evansville Indiana age70
I would say that he is as decent a man as any one of us would be.He did have his own humble thoughts about subjects. He could most always prove what he argues about.
I proved him wrong one time, but I never threw wit back in his face. I never even said anything about it to him. It was when they had the melt down of the Nuke plant in Japan.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >