No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Topic Options
Hop to:
#5996245 - 09/11/17 02:33 PM Georgia Convention this coming weekend
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Loc: Goldsboro, North Carolina
Due to the hurricane, the GTA convention has been postponed until September 22 - 23.

http://www.gatrappersassoc.com/

I need to change my motel reservations.

#5996422 - 09/11/17 06:34 PM Re: Georgia Convention moved back one week [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Jtrapper Online   crying

Loc: Alabama (Bama for short) 108 y...
I wondered how they were going to deal with that, looks like hurry cane Jose might end up hitting around that same time frame now!

#5996717 - 09/11/17 11:21 PM Re: Georgia Convention moved back one week [Re: Jtrapper]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Originally Posted By: Jtrapper
I wondered how they were going to deal with that, looks like hurry cane Jose might end up hitting around that same time frame now!

Nah, it's supposed to stay out in the Atlantic, but nothing is certain with these hurricanes.

#5997207 - 09/12/17 04:31 PM Re: Georgia Convention moved back one week [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Talked with the lady at the motel and she said all is well there. They didn't lose power. They moved my reservations to next week with no problem. Looking forward to going down there a week from Thursday.

#5998574 - 09/14/17 06:45 AM Re: Georgia Convention moved back one week [Re: Paul Dobbins]
Riverotter2 Offline
trapper

Loc: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
See you there.