ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: best trap for skunks? [Re: pass-thru] #5996550
09/11/17 09:11 PM
09/11/17 09:11 PM
Desert Southwest-CA
DezertTrapper Offline
trapper
DezertTrapper  Offline
trapper

Desert Southwest-CA
Where can you obtain rubber in sheets like that?

Member NTA
Member NRA
Platinum Member: School of Hard Knocks
Re: best trap for skunks? [Re: DezertTrapper] #5996752
09/12/17 05:39 AM
09/12/17 05:39 AM
Virginia
K
Kurt in Va Offline
trapper
Kurt in Va  Offline
trapper
K

Virginia
Home depot and lowes has shower under layment which is rubber. 4'x however wide you want it very good price

Re: best trap for skunks? [Re: DezertTrapper] #5996770
09/12/17 06:15 AM
09/12/17 06:15 AM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Originally Posted By: DezertRattAnnie
Where can you obtain rubber in sheets like that?

Get all my rubber and sealants through a contractor I know who does rubber roofing. Been using that same sheet for a few years now. I would imagine any lumber/big box stores would carry it. I use rubber for the convenience that it's easy to wash off. Another great material to use is tyvek or house wrap if you will. You could get an abundance of it on construction sites, they're all about saving space in their dumpsters,just ask first. Any type of material will suffice.

Don't take my comment personal, if anyone is out looking for (specialized skunk proof traps) which believe me there is no such thing. By all means buy them. I handle quite a few skunk on my adc line and the kids set for them during the season, an extra step doesn't bother me. Believe it or not I'm not wasting time by using rubber either. Just my preference, rather put that type of money into something that would really benefit me verses something I could make and have the same results or better.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread