No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6018724 - 10/06/17 10:14 PM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
MinkGuy Offline
trapper

Loc: Punxsutawney, Pa.
Geez, I thank you and everyone else that has supported my efforts with equal efforts of their own. Together it seems we can make a difference but divided we don't stand a chance. Thanks for the compliment - that makes it worthwhile.

#6018928 - 10/07/17 10:09 AM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
2 TRAPS Offline
trapper

Loc: Bland Virginia
Don your truly top notch trapper in my book. I look up to you in so many ways. Not only have you made me a better trapper but a better person. My whole outlook on trapping has changed. For that I am very grateful. God bless you.

#6021149 - 10/09/17 05:25 PM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
Leary Sink Offline
trapper

Loc: Kill Devil Hills, N.C. (Outer ...
Mr. Don
Can you pm me please if any dvds left. Your pm box is full.

#6021533 - 10/09/17 09:24 PM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
ky_coyote_hunter Offline
trapper

Loc: Kentucky
I'm also interested in a p.m. on how to purchase these great instructional videos...Thanks for your help Don.

#6022828 - 10/11/17 04:42 AM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
white marlin Offline
trapper

Loc: SW PA
I tried to buy a copy of these for quite some time, but no one had them for sale. I even contacted Mr. Space and HE didn't have any! Long story, but Mr. Space and Mr. Powell agreed to make them available for a limited run. The dvd sleeve is signed by Eric Space.

I have started to watch them, but things got a little hectic around here. The portion I did see contained a LOT of good info, and I'm grateful for Mr. Space and Mr. Powell for making them available. I'll be watching the rest of it this weekend!

if you're looking for Disney/Pixar-quality production values, save your money. But if you are really interested in catching mink, you'll probably learn a lot from this dvd....I know I did!

Edited by white marlin (10/11/17 04:44 AM)

#6023219 - 10/11/17 02:47 PM Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
oh trap Offline
trapper

Loc: Franklin Co. Ohio
Got mine yesterday and watched the first half. very good.. very informative.

#6027973 - 35 minutes 29 seconds ago Re: Eric Space home movies converted to dvds [Re: MinkGuy]
woodsman324 Offline
trapper

Loc: East River SD
Lots of great info! Now I want to snare mink. The way he grabs live mink with gloved hands scares me, but I loved it. Thanks Eric, and Don for making this possible.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2