No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6024332 - 10/12/17 05:34 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: AntiGov]
Bosco Offline
trapper

Loc: Montana
Originally Posted By: AntiGov
The boy scouts crossed the line with trannys and gay leaders. To recover from the loss in recruitment they have come up with the grand plan of allowing girls in. Libtard lunacy at its finest
You nailed it ! I guess 20 year old, ex con, pedifiles can join girl scouts, dont want no age or gender discrimination.

#6024335 - 10/12/17 05:41 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
KeithC Online   content
trapper

Loc: Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted By: Getting There
More boys join gang than boy scouts. That is a fact!

That is not a fact and is in fact wrong.

There are 2,400,000 boys in Boy Scouts of America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America

There are 360,000 boys in gangs in America

https://sites.google.com/site/gangviolence97352/gang-statistics

Keith

#6024349 - 10/12/17 06:08 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
Here's the Big Question.........Why are women's feet ,smaller than men's feet ? .........The women feet were designed smaller ,so they could stand closer to the Sink........

#6024351 - 10/12/17 06:11 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
SGT. C Offline
trapper

Loc: Midlands South Carolina
To be called. Jane Scouts of America. Get it! Sarge

Always looking for reloading componets

#6024357 - 10/12/17 06:22 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: DaYooper14]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
Originally Posted By: DaYooper14
Gotta say, this is another one of those who cares moments. Geeesh fellas, that horse is getting mighty high.

People with real values care, that's who.........are you one of those recently approved scout leaders ?

#6024434 - 10/12/17 08:04 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: RiversNorth13]
bucksnbears Offline
trapper

Loc: western mn
Originally Posted By: RiversNorth13

RN, can you make an arrow towards the crotch and spell" weingina"
wink

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.

#6024436 - 10/12/17 08:05 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE]
52Carl Offline
trapper

Loc: Virginia
Originally Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

my family took the direction of 4-H. my wife and I now run the shooting sports , wildlife and natural sciences program for our county 4-H with help form many other volunteer leaders. we are all in the same businesses making better citizens , better leaders and better prepared young men and women.

I don't know why I didn't see this aspect before reading this post!
I was a Shooting Instructor for our 4-H Rifle team and we had nearly as many girls as boys on the team.
I was at one time an Assistant Den Leader for Boy Scouts (all male).
I can tell you this. The boys on the 4-H shooting team were respectful and supportive of their female team mates (even when the girls out-shot them in competition) and visa versa.
The Boy Scouts, on the other hand did not have the opportunity to observe how girls could excel at anything other than playing with dolls and such.
To all of you haters of this change, list for me just one of the female trappers who visit this site who you would not want to be associated with. I don't see how scouting is any different.
I can understand the outrage over the Boy Scouts allowing the admission of individuals with abnormal and disruptive sexual identities, but explain to me how allowing girls will affect scouting negatively?

Edited by 52Carl (10/12/17 08:08 PM)

#6024456 - 10/12/17 08:26 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
bucksnbears Offline
trapper

Loc: western mn
Cuz it the " freeking BOY scouts" !!!

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.

#6024461 - 10/12/17 08:28 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: 52Carl]
Finster Offline
trapper

Loc: Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted By: 52Carl

I was a Shooting Instructor for our 4-H Rifle team and we had nearly as many girls as boys on the team.
I can tell you this. The boys on the 4-H shooting team were respectful and supportive of their female team mates (even when the girls out-shot them in competition) and visa versa.
The Boy Scouts, on the other hand did not have the opportunity to observe how girls could excel at anything other than playing with dolls and such.
To all of you haters of this change, list for me just one of the female trappers who visit this site who you would not want to be associated with. I don't see how scouting is any different.
I can understand the outrage over the Boy Scouts allowing the admission of individuals with abnormal and disruptive sexual identities, but explain to me how allowing girls will affect scouting negatively?
Personally, I think it's good for boys and girls to have there own organizations. I mean it's "Boy Scouts" and "Girl Scouts" for a reason. It's tradition and has worked since 1922. Why try and fix something that wasn't broken just because a few libtards have a squeaky wheel? This way boys compete and bond with each other. Same with the girls. I see no problem with keeping things as they were. Will allowing girls in ruin the Boy Scouts? I really don't know but it wasn't ruined the way it used to be. Until they started letting in the homo's and the 'Trans gender" idiots. Remember, this is a libtard move. When have they ever did anything but ruin something? Since it's their crybaby idea, it seems to be that it should be approached with apprehension.

#6024462 - 10/12/17 08:29 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
The Boy Scouts fell victim to the poison we know as liberalism . They will continue to degenerate. Eventually they will be completely transformed into a club for future libtards where there is no right or wrong and no achievement or accountability is necessary . Freaks and fruit bags can join and or lead. No thanx

Edited by AntiGov (10/12/17 08:31 PM)

#6024464 - 10/12/17 08:33 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: 52Carl]
jtg Online   content
trapper

Loc: Texas
I am a Scoutmaster, was a Cub Scout leader and my son is an Eagle Scout. Girls will be a major distraction for young men in Boy Scouts. Hiking in camping, anyone with a brain can see young boys and girls together are a major problem and will take the boys away from Scouting. The girls mothers will also be a major pain in the neck, ask any honest school teacher about parents.
Robert Gates open the door to destroying this wonderful organization. What a sad deal, getting treed by these rat liberals, taking one good thing away at a time.
Scouts should do the right thing and shut it down, instead of dying of small cuts a little at a time. It's hard to find parents to step up and spend time camping and working with young men in scouting or donating money. I am done with both.

my family took the direction of 4-H. my wife and I now run the shooting sports , wildlife and natural sciences program for our county 4-H with help form many other volunteer leaders. we are all in the same businesses making better citizens , better leaders and better prepared young men and women. [/quote]
I can tell you this. The boys on the 4-H shooting team were respectful and supportive of their female team ma

tes (even when the girls out-shot them in competition) and visa versa.
I can understand the outrage over the Boy Scouts allowing the admission of individuals with abnormal and disruptive sexual identities, but explain to me how allowing girls will affect scouting negatively? [/quote]

#6024473 - 10/12/17 08:46 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
Macthediver Offline
trapper

Loc: La Crosse, WI
When I was a young boy I tried to join the girl scouts.. they kicked me out for eating a brownie :-)

Mac

#6024475 - 10/12/17 08:50 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
Mike in A-town Online   happy
trapper

Loc: Northeast Oklahoma
the Boy Scouts are under pressure because they’re losing members. They’re under pressure to do something new and look for new members in a broader way.

Hmmmm... wonder why they're losing members?

Mike

#6024482 - 10/12/17 08:57 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Mike in A-town]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Mike in A-town
the Boy Scouts are under pressure because they’re losing members. They’re under pressure to do something new and look for new members in a broader way.

Hmmmm... wonder why they're losing members?

Mike
If I had a son, I wouldn't let him join. In my opinion, Boy Scouts is a place where a boy starts to learn the basics of being a man. How to accomplish tasks and goals, how to plan and be self reliant. They develop relationships and camaraderie some of which can last the rest of there lives. They are learning to be men. They don't need homos and trans flakes. They ruined Boy Scouts when they opened that Pandora's box. Now they are letting in girls. Seems to me that it will be the final nail.

Edited by Finster (10/12/17 08:58 PM)

#6024494 - 10/12/17 09:10 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
tomahawker Online   content
trapper

Loc: ohio
Nothin lasts forever. Roman Empire made it around 500 years. USA bout halfway there. Boy Scouts, NFL, NRA, NatGeo, McDonald's, all will have an expiration date. Sleep tight.

#6024498 - 10/12/17 09:13 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
Catch22 Offline
trapper

Loc: OH
Why didn't the Libtardnation start up their own Org? They could have called it the "Them Scouts". IMO why is they wouldn't have enough to join for one and for two, it's a mission for all inclusiveness. Just another sick twisted part of their playbook.

#6024503 - 10/12/17 09:18 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: tomahawker]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: tomahawker
Nothin lasts forever. Roman Empire made it around 500 years. USA bout halfway there. Boy Scouts, NFL, NRA, NatGeo, McDonald's, all will have an expiration date. Sleep tight.
McDonalds may go away, but the leftovers will last forever! grin I saw it in a video. wink

Edited by Finster (10/12/17 09:18 PM)

#6024515 - 10/12/17 09:38 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: KeithC]
Getting There Offline
trapper

Loc: West Michigan
Originally Posted By: KeithC
Originally Posted By: Getting There
More boys join gang than boy scouts. That is a fact!

That is not a fact and is in fact wrong.

There are 2,400,000 boys in Boy Scouts of America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America

There are 360,000 boys in gangs in America

https://sites.google.com/site/gangviolence97352/gang-statistics

Keith

Then the speaker at the last eagle scout gathering was not right. He was speaking about the lack of new BS members.

#6024520 - 10/12/17 09:47 PM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
Getting There Offline
trapper

Loc: West Michigan
Keith: My wife read my post and she corrected me about the numbers. The speaker said boys are joining gang FASTER than boy are joining the BS. I do not know how they can put any number of people are in gangs. There is no registry for gang members, only the ones that have broken the law and have records. Unlike the BS that keep track of it members and there numbers. JMO

#6024803 - 10/13/17 10:26 AM Re: Girls in the Boy Scouts [Re: Getting There]
crookedpaddler Offline
trapper

Loc: Virginia, MN
I am really disappointed to see many of the negative comments about this move by the BSA. I would bet that a majority of the people on here believe whole heartedly in the impact that the Boy Scouts had on them growing up. I for one, know that I would not be near the man I am today without the fabulous leaders and role models I had in the program. I was blessed with having two girls, both of them were girl scouts and didn't care for the program and the direction it was heading, but would have loved the opportunity to be a boy scout. I believe that they would have greatly benefited from the program and the opportunities that is would have given them.

Now for a little background, the United States and Japan were the only two countries in the world that offered separate programs for boys and girls. The entire rest of the world the scouting program is co-ed.

Also, you should read all of the details of the announced program. Dens and patrols will remain single gender programs. Chartered partners will have the option of having separate boy and girls packs or troops if that is their choice. The program will not change, the requirements for rank advancement and merit badges or activities badges will remain the same.

I for one am excited about this new adventure that awaits our next generation of scouts and look forward to more youth (boys and girls) being influenced by the teachings of the Scout Oath and Law, as well as the leadership opportunities that will have a significant impact on their lives and our countries future.

Edited by crookedpaddler (10/13/17 10:27 AM)

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >