No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6023915 - 10/12/17 08:47 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland

#6023919 - 10/12/17 08:53 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Tweed]
madcotrappwr Offline
trapper

Loc: central ohio
Originally Posted By: Tweed
Originally Posted By: bowhunter27295
Just make sure these names and their actions are remembered come primary time.

They got to go!!!

Yeah that's right....bounce someone on a single issue, get a polarizing candidate and watch the Dems win....great strategy there....

Then vote for them. That will teach them.b

I'm Gonna die with my boots on.

Tim Henry.

#6023928 - 10/12/17 08:59 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Hobbie you get a verbal warning for grading someone's spelling and missing a misused word. 'Right' should be 'write' in the post. Make sure your teacher union dues are up to date, you may need them when the principal sends you packing.

#6023953 - 10/12/17 09:20 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

LOL

#6023963 - 10/12/17 09:29 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: FlyinFinn]
Finster Offline
trapper

Loc: Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Hobbie you get a verbal warning for grading someone's spelling and missing a misused word. 'Right' should be 'write' in the post. Make sure your teacher union dues are up to date, you may need them when the principal sends you packing.
That's just Rong

#6023964 - 10/12/17 09:31 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Who said we all can't get along? lol

#6024007 - 10/12/17 10:19 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: HobbieTrapper]
Dirt Offline
trapper

Loc: Armpit, ak
Originally Posted By: HobbieTrapper
Who said we all can't get along? lol

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This is what the second amendment says. It does not say the other misspelled stuff.

#6024008 - 10/12/17 10:19 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Scuba1]
Catch22 Online   content
trapper

Loc: OH
Originally Posted By: Scuba1
Left wing, right wing. All just parts of the same fat bird.

Tweed, this sums it up. The Rhinos are no different than a Demtard and need voted out. They need to be replaced with a real Repub, if we can find some. Also, I Think Hobbie should get a gold star for creativity of a post. grin

#6024030 - 10/12/17 10:38 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: Finster
Originally Posted By: bowhunter27295

PA has the same problem NY has. The metropolitan liberal areas override the geographical majority. No offense intended. Just an honest observation.
None taken, I'm in total agreement.

MN is the same. It's the metropolitan areas that lean left. Trump narrowly lost MN. He won all the rural areas of the state 4-1. But, the Twin Cities always votes liberal left.

#6024042 - 10/12/17 10:43 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Catch22]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Catch22
Originally Posted By: Scuba1
Left wing, right wing. All just parts of the same fat bird.

Tweed, this sums it up. The Rhinos are no different than a Demtard and need voted out. They need to be replaced with a real Repub, if we can find some. Also, I Think Hobbie should get a gold star for creativity of a post. grin

Don't you think what it really boils down to is Trump winning the presidency? He's not one of the good ole boys and too many don't like it that he won instead of one of their pals. So, to get his agenda through, he has to fight not only the democrats, but his own party too. There are more RINOS than just that list posted by Finster that have to go. Paul Ryan comes to mind for one.

#6024047 - 10/12/17 10:46 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
thrstyunderwater Offline
trapper

Loc: Nevada
I've never used a bump stock. Are they accurate? Does any sort of law enforcement or military use them?

#6024050 - 10/12/17 10:48 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

I do think that an outsider winning has shaken up the "good olé boys". It isn't even that it's Trump. They were made aware last election that the people still have some power and they are scared shirtless that they possibly will have to get a real job and live under the same rules as the rest of us.

#6024051 - 10/12/17 10:49 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Until this shooting occurred, I'd never even heard of a bump stock. How does it work and what's its purpose?

#6024054 - 10/12/17 10:51 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Trapper7]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted By: Trapper7
Until this shooting occurred, I'd never even heard of a bump stock. How does it work and what's its purpose?

It's purpose is to make shooters feel good. $1,000.00 in ammo might make you a little more accurate then closing your eyes and throwing a handful of rocks.

#6024062 - 10/12/17 10:55 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
I am a proponent of accuracy by volume of fire, and I wasn't even a Machine Gunner.

#6024069 - 10/12/17 11:03 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: FlyinFinn]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
I am a proponent of accuracy by volume of fire, and I wasn't even a Machine Gunner.

Only through smoke otherwise it's a position give away.

#6024093 - 10/12/17 11:22 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: thrstyunderwater]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: thrstyunderwater
I've never used a bump stock. Are they accurate? Does any sort of law enforcement or military use them?
To keep it simple, No and No! However, they are a lot of fun. grin

#6024095 - 10/12/17 11:25 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Finster
Originally Posted By: thrstyunderwater
To keep it simple, No and No! However, they are a lot of fun. grin

So, how do they work????

#6024122 - 10/12/17 12:03 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Predatorfever32 Offline
trapper

Loc: Pennsylvania
Doesn't surprise me both republicans and democrats are nothing but statists

#6024164 - 10/12/17 12:51 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Trapper7]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Trapper7

So, how do they work????

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >