No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6023752 - 10/12/17 05:20 AM 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control
Finster Offline
trapper

Loc: Fredonia, PA.
Remember who these RINO's are folks. Sadly, three are in my state! They need to be voted out!

9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control for Law-Abiding Americans

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) introduced gun control aimed at law-abiding Americans on Tuesday. His bill has nine Republican co-sponsors, which means nine Republicans are willing to punish every law-abiding American for the behavior of one criminal in Las Vegas.
And they are doing all this to ban bump stocks, a product the ATF evaluated and approved in 2010.
The ATF approved the stocks because they are accessories for semiautomatics rather than conversion devices that turn semiautomatics into fully automatic weapons. Curbelo’s bill gets around the ATF’s approval by explicitly banning certain accessories for AR-15s, even if those accessories “[do] not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machine gun.”
And like the Democrat bill–put forward by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)–Curbelo’s bill is already broader than bump stocks alone. In other words, it is a ban that will keep on giving for the Democrats and other gun control proponents.
Here are the nine Republicans who are co-sponsoring Curbelo’s bill:

Rep. Peter King (R-NY)
Rep. Leonard Lance (R-NJ)
Rep. Patrick Meehan (R-PA)
Rep, Ed Royce (R-CA)
Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ)
Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-MN)
Rep. Ryan Costello (R-PA)
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL)
Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA

The push to ban bump stocks is especially rich in light of the fact that using the devices probably made the Vegas attacker less effective than he would have been without them. After all, bump stocks are made for novelty rather than precision. For this reason, U.S. Army Sergeant First Class special forces soldier Tony Cowden suggests the Vegas attacker could have been deadlier if he had shot slower with a rifle not outfitted with a bump stock
Moreover, the effect one achieves with a bump stock can be achieved with an index finger and a belt-loop; no bump stock device needed. So what will Republican gun controllers do if they ban bump stocks and realize that people are still having fun with their rifles via blue jean belt loops? Will they ban belt loops?
In summary–Bump stocks are accessories, not conversion kits. They are novelties that reduce accuracy by producing a short, rapid-fire effect that can be achieved using nothing more than a finger and belt loop. For these reasons, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) stresses that bump stock gun control is part of a larger misdirection that creates a “slippery slope” Democrats can exploit for more gun control in the future. Yet Reps. Peter King, Leonard Lance, Patrick Meehan, Ed Royce, Chris Smith, Erik Paulsen, Ryan Costello, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, and Charlie Dent are rallying behind Curbelo’s gun control bill.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ding-americans/

Edited by Finster (10/12/17 05:22 AM)

#6023769 - 10/12/17 05:52 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
danny clifton Offline
trapper

Loc: williamsburg ks
Is the nra still supporting this treason?

#6023772 - 10/12/17 05:57 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: danny clifton]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: danny clifton
Is the nra still supporting this treason?
In general but to my knowledge they did back off a bit.

#6023775 - 10/12/17 06:00 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
madcotrappwr Offline
trapper

Loc: central ohio
Iiiiiidiots.

I'm Gonna die with my boots on.

Tim Henry.

#6023777 - 10/12/17 06:02 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Gary Benson Offline
trapper

Loc: Sandhills Nebraska
Bought and paid for politicians.

#6023785 - 10/12/17 06:13 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper

Loc: NC
NY, NJ, CA, PA, MN and FL.

Now who can be surprised about that.

Be the sheepdog.

#6023792 - 10/12/17 06:21 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: bowhunter27295]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: bowhunter27295

PA surprises me a bit. We are fairly pro gun in this state considering others. Philly and Pittsburgh are the biggest problem libtard areas.

#6023827 - 10/12/17 07:13 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Jake the trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: NW PA
True Republicans right there....Just as bad as McCain

#6023837 - 10/12/17 07:28 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Finster

PA surprises me a bit. We are fairly pro gun in this state considering others. Philly and Pittsburgh are the biggest problem libtard areas.

PA has the same problem NY has. The metropolitan liberal areas override the geographical majority. No offense intended. Just an honest observation.

Be the sheepdog.

#6023841 - 10/12/17 07:29 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: bowhunter27295]
Finster Offline
trapper

PA has the same problem NY has. The metropolitan liberal areas override the geographical majority. No offense intended. Just an honest observation.
None taken, I'm in total agreement.

#6023845 - 10/12/17 07:31 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper

Just make sure these names and their actions are remembered come primary time.

They got to go!!!

Be the sheepdog.

#6023851 - 10/12/17 07:35 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Finster Offline
trapper

Naturally, all of the PA RINO's are around the Eastern Philly area. All out of my district. What a bunch of limp wristed, kowtowing, sheeple. They should all be run out of town on a rail.

#6023858 - 10/12/17 07:46 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
MB750 Offline
trapper

Loc: Idaville, Indiana
What we have here are some want-to-be democrats.

#6023860 - 10/12/17 07:47 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
2ndjoborfun Offline
trapper

Loc: Alabama
They're just saying (for re-election purposes) what needs to be heard from their pie traps!

2nd

#6023870 - 10/12/17 07:57 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: bowhunter27295]
Tweed Offline
trapper

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

They got to go!!!

Yeah that's right....bounce someone on a single issue, get a polarizing candidate and watch the Dems win....great strategy there....

#6023873 - 10/12/17 08:00 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: Southwest Michigan
I don't follow what the NRA says much, since 1996!assualt weapons ban I lost my confidence in them (no need to rail me about the good they have done, I get that). But seems to me, like in 1996 they may bend again

It drives m nuts that the 2nd amendment has been so watered down. "Muskets back then" new technologies" "You don't need a machine gun to hunt" "a shotgun will protect your home". All BS

SIMPLE MEANING OF THE 2nd AMENDMENT : the people should be armed well enough to over through the federal armies in the event that it is needed....... Real simple, those old guys didn't right any complicated stuff to understand

Edited by Michigan Trappin (10/12/17 08:02 AM)
Edit Reason: Fix spelling. This is too important

If they have plenty of food, give them something interesting to smell

#6023875 - 10/12/17 08:01 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Scuba1 Offline
"Euro-Redneck"

Loc: On a Boat
Left wing, right wing. All just parts of the same fat bird.

#6023877 - 10/12/17 08:05 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Michigan Trappin Offline
trapper

Loc: Southwest Michigan
Lost a lot of respect for my father-in-law on this one

He's a gunsmith, and told me the other day "I have had people in the past ask me to install the bump stocks and I refused, NO ONE NEEDS TO OWN A MACHINE GUN"

Yep lost a lot of respect for his opinions right at that moment. Harsh? Yep! Don't care. Leave my rights alone

If they have plenty of food, give them something interesting to smell

#6023883 - 10/12/17 08:10 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Michigan Trappin]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Michigan Trappin
Lost a lot of respect for my father-in-law on this one

He's a gunsmith, and told me the other day "I have had people in the past ask me to install the bump stocks and I refused, NO ONE NEEDS TO OWN A MACHINE GUN"

Yep lost a lot of respect for his opinions right at that moment. Harsh? Yep! Don't care. Leave my rights alone
Sounds like a Fudd. Also, if you need to go to a gunsmith to put on a bumpfire, chances are you're not going to be able to figure out how to use it anyway. crazy It's usually 1 bolt! Maybe 2 depending on the product.

#6023897 - 10/12/17 08:29 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper

Loc: SE Minn
The guy from Mn. was born in California, go figure.

#6023915 - 10/12/17 08:47 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland

-Goofy-

#6023919 - 10/12/17 08:53 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Tweed]
madcotrappwr Offline
trapper

Loc: central ohio
Originally Posted By: Tweed

They got to go!!!

Yeah that's right....bounce someone on a single issue, get a polarizing candidate and watch the Dems win....great strategy there....

Then vote for them. That will teach them.b

I'm Gonna die with my boots on.

Tim Henry.

#6023928 - 10/12/17 08:59 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Hobbie you get a verbal warning for grading someone's spelling and missing a misused word. 'Right' should be 'write' in the post. Make sure your teacher union dues are up to date, you may need them when the principal sends you packing.

#6023953 - 10/12/17 09:20 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

LOL

-Goofy-

#6023963 - 10/12/17 09:29 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: FlyinFinn]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Hobbie you get a verbal warning for grading someone's spelling and missing a misused word. 'Right' should be 'write' in the post. Make sure your teacher union dues are up to date, you may need them when the principal sends you packing.
That's just Rong

#6023964 - 10/12/17 09:31 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Who said we all can't get along? lol

-Goofy-

#6024007 - 10/12/17 10:19 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: HobbieTrapper]
Dirt Offline
trapper

Loc: Armpit, ak
Originally Posted By: HobbieTrapper
Who said we all can't get along? lol

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This is what the second amendment says. It does not say the other misspelled stuff.

#6024008 - 10/12/17 10:19 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Scuba1]
Catch22 Offline
trapper

Loc: OH
Originally Posted By: Scuba1

Tweed, this sums it up. The Rhinos are no different than a Demtard and need voted out. They need to be replaced with a real Repub, if we can find some. Also, I Think Hobbie should get a gold star for creativity of a post. grin

#6024030 - 10/12/17 10:38 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes

None taken, I'm in total agreement.

MN is the same. It's the metropolitan areas that lean left. Trump narrowly lost MN. He won all the rural areas of the state 4-1. But, the Twin Cities always votes liberal left.

#6024042 - 10/12/17 10:43 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Catch22]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Catch22
Originally Posted By: Scuba1

Tweed, this sums it up. The Rhinos are no different than a Demtard and need voted out. They need to be replaced with a real Repub, if we can find some. Also, I Think Hobbie should get a gold star for creativity of a post. grin

Don't you think what it really boils down to is Trump winning the presidency? He's not one of the good ole boys and too many don't like it that he won instead of one of their pals. So, to get his agenda through, he has to fight not only the democrats, but his own party too. There are more RINOS than just that list posted by Finster that have to go. Paul Ryan comes to mind for one.

#6024047 - 10/12/17 10:46 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
thrstyunderwater Offline
trapper

Loc: Nevada
I've never used a bump stock. Are they accurate? Does any sort of law enforcement or military use them?

#6024050 - 10/12/17 10:48 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

I do think that an outsider winning has shaken up the "good olé boys". It isn't even that it's Trump. They were made aware last election that the people still have some power and they are scared shirtless that they possibly will have to get a real job and live under the same rules as the rest of us.

-Goofy-

#6024051 - 10/12/17 10:49 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Until this shooting occurred, I'd never even heard of a bump stock. How does it work and what's its purpose?

#6024054 - 10/12/17 10:51 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Trapper7]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted By: Trapper7
Until this shooting occurred, I'd never even heard of a bump stock. How does it work and what's its purpose?

It's purpose is to make shooters feel good. $1,000.00 in ammo might make you a little more accurate then closing your eyes and throwing a handful of rocks.

-Goofy-

#6024062 - 10/12/17 10:55 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
I am a proponent of accuracy by volume of fire, and I wasn't even a Machine Gunner.

#6024069 - 10/12/17 11:03 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: FlyinFinn]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
I am a proponent of accuracy by volume of fire, and I wasn't even a Machine Gunner.

Only through smoke otherwise it's a position give away.

-Goofy-

#6024093 - 10/12/17 11:22 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: thrstyunderwater]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: thrstyunderwater
I've never used a bump stock. Are they accurate? Does any sort of law enforcement or military use them?
To keep it simple, No and No! However, they are a lot of fun. grin

#6024095 - 10/12/17 11:25 AM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

To keep it simple, No and No! However, they are a lot of fun. grin

So, how do they work????

#6024122 - 10/12/17 12:03 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Predatorfever32 Offline
trapper

Loc: Pennsylvania
Doesn't surprise me both republicans and democrats are nothing but statists

#6024164 - 10/12/17 12:51 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Trapper7]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Trapper7

So, how do they work????

#6024184 - 10/12/17 01:19 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
ToTheWoods Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Croix County, Wisconsin
How I read what the NRA was saying when they called for the review was this...
The NRA is stating that under a democratic president the ATF determined that bump stocks were legal for the reasons given above. To counteract the democrats now the NRA asked to go back to the 2010 ruling and review it's legality. This way when the DEM's go after the ban the NRA can say that their party ok'd the legality of the device under current law and why should it NOW be illegal.

#6024233 - 10/12/17 03:02 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Steven Trosper Offline
trapper

Loc: Perrysville, IN
Keep in mind, 99.9% of the Republicans, in both the House and Senate, are Democrats with an R after their name.

#6024237 - 10/12/17 03:08 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Steven Trosper]
lebowski Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
not even one whole republican? LOL

0.999*535=534.46

Bump stocks should be illegal. This thing should pass easily

Originally Posted By: Steven Trosper
Keep in mind, 99.9% of the Republicans, in both the House and Senate, are Democrats with an R after their name.

Edited by lebowski (10/12/17 03:09 PM)

-- Fred Bear

#6024248 - 10/12/17 03:22 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: lebowski]
Lugnut Offline
trapper

Loc: SEPA
Why should bump-stocks be illegal lebowski?

#6024249 - 10/12/17 03:26 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: lebowski]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: lebowski
not even one whole republican? LOL

0.999*535=534.46

Bump stocks should be illegal. This thing should pass easily

Originally Posted By: Steven Trosper
TROLL

#6024275 - 10/12/17 04:10 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Tweed]
bowhunter27295 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Tweed

They got to go!!!

So knowing the stance these politicians have taken on this issue, would you feel ok voting for them if the other primary candidate was not for banning bump stocks?

You think it will continue to help to have milquetoast rinos as voting members? How's that working for conservatism now?

Be the sheepdog.

#6024318 - 10/12/17 05:07 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
countrygun Offline
trapper

Loc: N. Texas
9 republicans that shouldn't be in office, and hopefully won't come next cycle.

#6024394 - 10/12/17 07:16 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: thrstyunderwater]
Scuba1 Offline
"Euro-Redneck"

Loc: On a Boat

They don't use them because it puts spray and pray to a new level. Trust me , you do not want LA to use them unless they are in a really big field. Law enforcement and collateral damage are two words that do not go well together.
IMHO those things are a fad like man buns. But that does not mean that I am opposed to people being able to buy them.
This is mainly for selfish reasons. The folks that use them mostly use mil surp ammo .... so I get to pick up a bunch of LC brass with the same date in one pile.

Edited by Scuba1 (10/12/17 07:22 PM)

#6024401 - 10/12/17 07:26 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Lugnut]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
Originally Posted By: Lugnut

Yeah , give us your reasoning Liblowski

#6024408 - 10/12/17 07:34 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: AntiGov]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: AntiGov
Originally Posted By: Lugnut

Yeah , give us your reasoning Liblowski
He's a libtard. He does whatever Hitlery and Obummer decide is on the agenda. If they come out and start attacking trapping with the same vigor, he would join PETA the next day. Libtardski is only a drone.

#6024413 - 10/12/17 07:37 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
AntiGov Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Oregon
grin

#6024431 - 10/12/17 08:02 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Finster]
Rick Otts Offline
trapper

Loc: Alpine NY
Remember who these RINO's are folks. Sadly, three are in my state! They need to be voted out!

9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control for Law-Abiding Americans

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-FL) introduced gun control aimed at law-abiding Americans on Tuesday. His bill has nine Republican co-sponsors, which means nine Republicans are willing to punish every law-abiding American for the behavior of one criminal in Las Vegas.
And they are doing all this to ban bump stocks, a product the ATF evaluated and approved in 2010.
The ATF approved the stocks because they are accessories for semiautomatics rather than conversion devices that turn semiautomatics into fully automatic weapons. Curbelo’s bill gets around the ATF’s approval by explicitly banning certain accessories for AR-15s, even if those accessories “[do] not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machine gun.”
And like the Democrat bill–put forward by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)–Curbelo’s bill is already broader than bump stocks alone. In other words, it is a ban that will keep on giving for the Democrats and other gun control proponents.
Here are the nine Republicans who are co-sponsoring Curbelo’s bill:

Rep. Peter King (R-NY)
Rep. Leonard Lance (R-NJ)
Rep. Patrick Meehan (R-PA)
Rep, Ed Royce (R-CA)
Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ)
Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-MN)
Rep. Ryan Costello (R-PA)
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL)
Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA

The push to ban bump stocks is especially rich in light of the fact that using the devices probably made the Vegas attacker less effective than he would have been without them. After all, bump stocks are made for novelty rather than precision. For this reason, U.S. Army Sergeant First Class special forces soldier Tony Cowden suggests the Vegas attacker could have been deadlier if he had shot slower with a rifle not outfitted with a bump stock
Moreover, the effect one achieves with a bump stock can be achieved with an index finger and a belt-loop; no bump stock device needed. So what will Republican gun controllers do if they ban bump stocks and realize that people are still having fun with their rifles via blue jean belt loops? Will they ban belt loops?
In summary–Bump stocks are accessories, not conversion kits. They are novelties that reduce accuracy by producing a short, rapid-fire effect that can be achieved using nothing more than a finger and belt loop. For these reasons, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) stresses that bump stock gun control is part of a larger misdirection that creates a “slippery slope” Democrats can exploit for more gun control in the future. Yet Reps. Peter King, Leonard Lance, Patrick Meehan, Ed Royce, Chris Smith, Erik Paulsen, Ryan Costello, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, and Charlie Dent are rallying behind Curbelo’s gun control bill.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/11/9-republicans-co-sponsoring-more-gun-control-for-law-abiding-americans/
Well they feel they got too do something seeing people died even if it is worthless just like they are.

#6024435 - 10/12/17 08:05 PM Re: 9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control [Re: Rick Otts]
Finster Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Rick Otts
Well they feel they got too do something seeing people died even if it is worthless just like they are.
I believe you are half right. They feel that they need to be able to say they tried to do something. As usual, they are not attempting to solve the problem of mental illness. They are just blaming an object.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >