No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Topic Options
Hop to:
#6024345 - 10/12/17 06:00 PM Looking for an old post?
River Birch Offline
trapper

Loc: Central Jersey
A while back someone had posted a story about his dog acting strange at a spot in the woods... Something reminded me of this and was wondering if anyone recalls this post or what the outcome was? I think the dog ran off or bit him something like that... Thanks

#6024348 - 10/12/17 06:07 PM Re: Looking for an old post? [Re: River Birch]
Ave Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio, USA
I believe the title was " my dog has ghost issues" look it up online and let me know

#6024355 - 10/12/17 06:14 PM Re: Looking for an old post? [Re: River Birch]
KeithC Online   content
trapper

Loc: Champaign County, Ohio.

#6024365 - 10/12/17 06:37 PM Re: Looking for an old post? [Re: River Birch]
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland
Can you guys do me a favor so the screen doesn't run off the phone when you copy and paste threads?

Use this and "Retitle" it.

[url= (paste the IP addy here, no parentheses ) ] (Retitle here, no parentheses) [/url]

-Goofy-