No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6053289 - 11/13/17 09:02 AM Re: Auction for the Discretionary Fund [Re: wheelers]
Ms Cat Offline
trapper

Loc: New York
what a funny man Boss........bet you look in the mirror and practice those lines huh? :-)
I'll message him what to put on !

#6058799 - 11/19/17 10:47 AM Re: Auction for the Discretionary Fund [Re: wheelers]
JoeGoodman Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio
I just let wheelers know I am donating 12 of my limited edition prints to this auction. Please take a look when you find a moment. Good Luck to the winning bidders!

Here are the prints, 6 different designs, 2 each:
1. My new "Trapper Pride" print (2)
2. My "American River Otter" print (2)
3. My "King of the Northwoods-Bull Moose" print (2)
4. My new "Jeremiah Johnson" print (2)
5. My "Spirit of Autumn-Red Fox print (2)
6. My "Brat Pack" Fox pups print (2)

JoeGoodman
www.JoeGoodmanPrints.com

#6059581 - 11/20/17 06:17 AM Re: Auction for the Discretionary Fund [Re: JoeGoodman]
wheelers Offline
"Trap Shed Sheriff"

Loc: Minnesota
Lots of new items added. Check it out.

#6062180 - 11/22/17 06:51 PM Re: Auction for the Discretionary Fund [Re: wheelers]
jk Offline
trapper

Loc: Williamsport, Pa.
What is the address for those of us who just want to donate some money to the fund????

#6062183 - 11/22/17 06:54 PM Re: Auction for the Discretionary Fund [Re: wheelers]
beartooth trapr Offline
trapper

Loc: Montana
I'm in , p.m. sent wheelers. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2