No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6054186 - 11/14/17 09:26 AM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Happy Birthday doublesettrigger Offline
trapper

Loc: West Tennessee
My old buddy, Socky, was working on highway repair when the pain hit. Socky had been suffering with a case of the roids for a while. Socky was about to lose his grip and told his work partners that he had to run up the hill into the woods. There was no tp in the work truck but there was a bag full of rags that were reclaimed from cut up clothing. Socky quickly grabbed a handful of the rags and lit out into the thicket. He made it in time and was just barely able to get his overalls out of the way. Such a relief, then the chore of cleanup. The work crew heard Socky scream. Unknown to Socky, the cleanup rag had a zipper still atached that scraped the roids. Socky survived. True story.

Rickey

#6054199 - 11/14/17 09:39 AM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Mike in A-town Online   happy
trapper

Loc: Northeast Oklahoma
Wal-Mart bags fit nicely into empty cat litter buckets...

Handy, cause it gives you something to squat on.

Mike

#6054202 - 11/14/17 09:43 AM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Dillrod Offline
trapper

Loc: S/W Mich.
Silent Observer once to this type of event .
Seated in a brush blind about 150 yrds or so uphill and away from river's edge.
Someone came sneaking along river bottom , found an spot , felt secure.
As he was redressing for the hunt , I stood up and applauded his activity.
I received the appropriate digital response.
But still comical to me.

My worse episode was after eating couple roots of raw wild carrots.
They are not very big.
Learning experience to say the least.

#6054309 - 11/14/17 12:23 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"

Loc: potter co. p.a.
sorry bout that Dillrod laugh
yotes-1
reds-4
greys-1
beaver-
coon-4
bcat-

#6054337 - 11/14/17 12:49 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
bic Offline
"Mr. Sensitivity"

Loc: Central Pa. 57
I was hunting with a fella and it was COLD. He had to take a dump and had no TP or clothing he was willing to sacrifice to the cause. He did the best he could with leaves and when done, since he was near a little mountain stream, he decided to grab a sapling to hold on to and lean his butt out close to the water to wash himself off. All was going as planned until the sapling pulled out by the root, dunking his arse in the creek. I wasn't there to witness the event (thank God) but the story was enjoyment enough. It did cut our hunt short though.

#6054406 - 11/14/17 02:55 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"

ya ever have em so long ya went and picked an ear of field corn and didn't chew good on purpose??just seein where i stand
yotes-1
reds-4
greys-1
beaver-
coon-4
bcat-

#6054420 - 11/14/17 03:06 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
A few years ago, coming home from elk hunting in Colorado, a hunting buddy had an emergency nature call. It was around midnight and very cold, mid-twenties. We pulled onto the shoulder, he got out with a roll of toilet paper, went around the back of the truck. He set the tp on the rear bumper and dropped his drawers. At which time the driver slowly started pulling away just fast enough to stay of ahead of a man trying to run with his pants around his ankles. The language that man was not fit for man nor beast!

#6054479 - 11/14/17 04:18 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Miley Offline
trapper

Loc: Suffolk new york
Socks can serve double doody!

Edited by Miley (11/14/17 04:19 PM)

#6054494 - 11/14/17 04:31 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"

hee hee hee,he said doody
yotes-1
reds-4
greys-1
beaver-
coon-4
bcat-

#6054670 - 11/14/17 07:37 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
My buddy Ralph ..again....We were fishing in the summer ,in a boat. He said go to that island NOW ! He had shorts and a Tee shirt on ...when he went in.....he came out with his shorts on and NO shirt....LOL

#6054723 - 11/14/17 08:20 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
bic Offline
"Mr. Sensitivity"

Loc: Central Pa. 57
I've started the day off hunting, wearing a long sleeve shirt and when I returned home it was a short sleeve shirt.

#6054736 - 11/14/17 08:34 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
DezertTrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Desert Southwest-CA
Laughing so hard reading this I'm crying. Thanks, I needed that!
As for me, I don't leave home without this---------ever!

#6054839 - 11/14/17 10:57 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
rchell Offline
trapper

Loc: South Alabama
Years ago while on a deer drive with dogs the trucks came around to pick up the standers, as we came to the last stander was Mike, he weighed about 350#, about 20 hunters gathered to drink coffee and call in the dogs, soon there was about 10 t0 12 dogs running about, one was scratching in the leaves and came out with Mikes soiled underwear, soon there were 3 or 4 dogs pulling and tugging on his drawers, everyone was laughing except Mike he looked like he could crawl in a hole and die

#6054857 - 11/14/17 11:44 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: killswitharrows]
BudGuidry Offline
trapper

Loc: Galliano,Louisiana
Somehow, I've lost my apetite

#6055634 - 11/15/17 08:16 PM Re: I don't know what I ate... [Re: BudGuidry]
Nessmuck Offline
trapper

Loc: New Hampshire
J
Originally Posted By: BudGuidry
Somehow, I've lost my apetite

I wonder how a big bowl of that Okra Gumbo..would fair ,with my lower intestine......Don't think I'd eat it before going ice fishing...LOL

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2