Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

Trading Post
(Please support Fur Country Lures, our sponsor for the Wilderness Forum)

Alaska Trappers Association

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6053704 - 11/13/17 07:21 PM Re: Making axe handles and birch bark axe sheaths [Re: Dale Torma]
g smith Offline
trapper

Loc: Mt.
I can not imagine that he was booted off this site ,must be some other reason he has quit posting .

#6054867 - 11/15/17 01:41 AM Re: Making axe handles and birch bark axe sheaths [Re: Dale Torma]
KenaiKid Offline
trapper

Loc: Kenai AK
Dale is on Facebook. I'm not personal friends with him but I was able to locate his account by searching his name. Could be a way to get in touch with him if you're looking.

#6054982 - 11/15/17 07:14 AM Re: Making axe handles and birch bark axe sheaths [Re: Dale Torma]
trappertom52 Offline
trapper

Loc: N.E. Pennsylvania
Dale is active on the facebook group Axe and Woodworking and occasionally on Axe Junkies. Dale is a wealth of information, always enjoy his posts.
Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool and his folly. Proverbs 17:12

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10