No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Goodman banner
(Please support Joe Goodman because of his support for us)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6077385 - 12/07/17 09:57 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: JakeDog]
Blaine County Offline
trapper

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: JakeDog
Difference between a witch hunt and an investigation.

Go ahead and show us the basis FOR this "investigation" and after millions of taxpayers dollars show us ONE shred, just a shred of evidence that there is any collusion with Russia OTHER than the collusion between Clinton, Obama, the FBI with Russia.

Go ahead - dig through CNN files they dont have any either but go ahead.

It must be easy not having to think for yourself.

#6077389 - 12/07/17 10:00 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Scuba1]
Blaine County Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Scuba1
Blaine , just a heads up. The last person that the Russians wanted in the Whitehouse was Trump. He is causing them all sorts of head aches. Remember when the NK runt used to rattle his saber with Zero in office. Zero just threw money at him. Russia does not want what Trump is doing. Same with Iran and a bunch or other international matters where Russia is finding itself now holding the short straw. So they did not have a motive to even try to fix the election in Trumps favor. They would have had a lot better time with the hag at the wheel.

This isn't a Trump is doing things better or worse than Obama issue. Obama too was a disaster--for different reasons.

I could be wrong as to the end result, but the Mueller noose appears to be tightening.

#6077391 - 12/07/17 10:02 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: waggler]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Loc: MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Originally Posted By: waggler
^^^^^^^
However, it wasn't really the Brits to "grant", a grant implies ownership, they merely stepped aside from being a custodian more or less.

Back in the 90's our US Congress (both House and Senate) voted nearly unanimously to move our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump finally did what has been the obvious, and officially recognized Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel.
For what it's worth there has never been a nation of "Palestine", that just a name for a region.

Exactly. The Brits liberated the area from the Ottoman Turks. The Jews were given a mandate of specific land ratified by the League of Nations. The Arabs were given nothing.

#6077393 - 12/07/17 10:07 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Blaine County]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Blaine County
Blaine , just a heads up. The last person that the Russians wanted in the Whitehouse was Trump. He is causing them all sorts of head aches. Remember when the NK runt used to rattle his saber with Zero in office. Zero just threw money at him. Russia does not want what Trump is doing. Same with Iran and a bunch or other international matters where Russia is finding itself now holding the short straw. So they did not have a motive to even try to fix the election in Trumps favor. They would have had a lot better time with the hag at the wheel.

This isn't a Trump is doing things better or worse than Obama issue. Obama too was a disaster--for different reasons.

I could be wrong as to the end result, but the Mueller noose appears to be tightening.

Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia. Wild Bill received $500,000 for the Clinton Foundation for speaking fees from Russia. Russia probably hacked into Hillary's erased emails and has enough dirt on her to put her away for a long time. Trump gets elected and almost immediately slaps sanctions on Russia. And Russia wanted him elected?

#6077396 - 12/07/17 10:10 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
Blaine County Offline
trapper

Trapper7-that is called Whataboutism......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

#6077397 - 12/07/17 10:13 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Bucksnorts]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Bucksnorts

You realize Trump hasn't instituted the bipartisan sanctions Congress voted for earlier this year right? Trump demonstrates he is Putin's handmaiden every day.

To all those that believe this investigation is a "witch Hunt" and there is "no shred of evidence", I suspect you get your news from only watching FOX News opinion readers. Quit watching news readers and opinion people like Hannity. Read every news source. Read both foreign and domstic. Then you can triangulate data rather than just believe the alternative reality created by FOX.

FOX is the only news source where you will get balanced news. FOX has liberals and conservatives. I can name a number of liberals on FOX. Name me one conservative on any of the other networks.

#6077401 - 12/07/17 10:16 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Blaine County]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Trapper7-that is called Whataboutism......https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

No, it's called the truth; can't be disproved. BTW, Mueller was involved in the sale of our uranium to Russia as well. Some of Mueller's investigative team are former Clinton Foundation lawyers. Really impartial, huh?

#6077412 - 12/07/17 10:22 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Lugnut]
Bucksnorts Online   content
trapper

Loc: Utah
Originally Posted By: Lugnut
Scuba, quit wasting your time trying to change a liberal's mind. These guys actually believe the Russian collusion thing is real despite the fact that there have been ongoing investigations by every federal investigation and spy organization in the government for over a year, millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, special investigatory committees formed, a special prosecutor appointed...liberal newspapers doing their own investigations, they even paid a former spy to put together a fake dossier. And don't forget the liberal media hammering the collusion message over and over and over again in their attempt to complete their brainwashing of America.

All that and not one shred of evidence to date.

And not one liberal conspiracy theorist has ever been able to give a good answer to the common sense question; why would the Russians want Trump in the Whitehouse instead of Clinton?

Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017.

In case math is a struggle. December-May = 7 month investigation.

I might add Hillary Clinton was investigated for Benghazi 6 times over 4 years with nothing actually accomplished. If there had been any real evidence of wrong doing congress could have impeached her (yes, congress can impeach a cabinet member). So please get your information straight. Thus far this 7 month investigation has led to two criminal convictions and two state's witness's. It is moving up the chain. KT Mcfarland is probably next then, Hope Hicks possibly Don Jr. I suspect about that time Trump will follow Nixons lead and fire everyone. We know how that turned out for Nixon.

#6077417 - 12/07/17 10:29 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: KeithC]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: KeithC
Originally Posted By: madcotrappwr
Muslims are a peaceful bunch as soon as we are all Muslims.

Correction, as soon as everybody is one flavor of Muslim. Muslims believe other flavors of Muslims need to die as much or more than infidels.

Keith

You are correct. They live as tribes which are warring factions that hate each other; Sunnis, Kurds, etc. There are several tribes in the area I live in. There is a shopping center near that is owned by one tribe of Muslims. Another Muslim who I know said it's dangerous for a Muslim not of that tribe to go there.

#6077418 - 12/07/17 10:30 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Trapper7]
Bucksnorts Online   content
trapper

Loc: Utah
Originally Posted By: Trapper7
quote]

FOX is the only news source where you will get balanced news. FOX has liberals and conservatives. I can name a number of liberals on FOX. Name me one conservative on any of the other networks.

Its so weird that you actually believe that. FOX has editorial control over whatever news reader is speaking. It doesn't matter if they pretend Shepard Smith is a liberal. He is muzzled.

I currently have 9 different news apps on my phone (including FOX). I try to scan/read them all each one day. I challenge you to do the same whether on a phone or on your computer. If you only seek FOX for your info and reject everything else, then well, ignorance is your choice.

#6077423 - 12/07/17 10:39 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Trapper7]
Blaine County Offline
trapper

No, it's called the truth; can't be disproved. BTW, Mueller was involved in the sale of our uranium to Russia as well. Some of Mueller's investigative team are former Clinton Foundation lawyers. Really impartial, huh?

You didn't even read the article.

#6077433 - 12/07/17 10:45 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Bucksnorts]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

quote]

Its so weird that you actually believe that. FOX has editorial control over whatever news reader is speaking. It doesn't matter if they pretend Shepard Smith is a liberal. He is muzzled.

I currently have 9 different news apps on my phone (including FOX). I try to scan/read them all each one day. I challenge you to do the same whether on a phone or on your computer. If you only seek FOX for your info and reject everything else, then well, ignorance is your choice.

Still waiting to hear the names of a conservative with biased NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC? Here some names of liberals on FOX, Juan Williams, Geraldo Rivera, Alan Coombs was, until he died, Kirsten Powers, former democrat Senator Bye, contributors from the Washington Post, and NY Times. Guess you've never watch Sunday morning with Chris Wallace. His 4 person panel always has a minimum of 2 liberals on it.

#6077459 - 12/07/17 11:02 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
Blaine County Offline
trapper

CNN also feigns being balanced. Don Lemon (for example and who is an Obama disciple), has conservatives on his show every night. Lemon does most of the talking, cuts them off, bullies them, asks leading questions, etc. The inverse is true on Fox.

Wake up. You have succumbed to the Fox mind control.

#6077474 - 12/07/17 11:14 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Blaine County]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

CNN also feigns being balanced. Don Lemon (for example and who is an Obama disciple), has conservatives on his show every night. Lemon does most of the talking, cuts them off, bullies them, asks leading questions, etc. The inverse is true on Fox.

Wake up. You have succumbed to the Fox mind control.

Not true. You obviously have never watched Chris Wallace on Sunday mornings. He lets the liberals have their opinions and never cuts them off. Juan Williams is a strong liberal who has nothing but praise for Obama, but has disdain for anybody conservative. He's a regular on FOX. Still waiting for names of regulars on any of these stations like FOX has, not guests.

#6077487 - 12/07/17 11:23 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
Predatorfever32 Online   content
trapper

Loc: Pennsylvania
How about we recognize Jerusalem as the capitol but we stop sending foreign aid.

#6077495 - 12/07/17 11:31 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
Trapper7 Offline
trapper

How about we stop sending foreign aid to all countries until we take care of the 50 million people living in poverty in our own country first? To include stop bringing in immigrants who are given all this free stuff while our poor struggle to make a living.

#6077521 - 12/07/17 11:56 AM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Bucksnorts]
Lugnut Offline
trapper

Loc: SEPA
Originally Posted By: Lugnut
Scuba, quit wasting your time trying to change a liberal's mind. These guys actually believe the Russian collusion thing is real despite the fact that there have been ongoing investigations by every federal investigation and spy organization in the government for over a year, millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, special investigatory committees formed, a special prosecutor appointed...liberal newspapers doing their own investigations, they even paid a former spy to put together a fake dossier. And don't forget the liberal media hammering the collusion message over and over and over again in their attempt to complete their brainwashing of America.

All that and not one shred of evidence to date.

And not one liberal conspiracy theorist has ever been able to give a good answer to the common sense question; why would the Russians want Trump in the Whitehouse instead of Clinton?

Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017.

In case math is a struggle. December-May = 7 month investigation.

Math is not a struggle for me. Yes, Mueller was appointed less than a year ago but the investigations, the innuendo, the flat-out bullcrap lies told and retold by the liberal media all started within a few days, a week or so at the most, after Trump won the election on November 8, 2016. That was more than a year ago.

Care to take a stab at why the Russians would want Trump in office rather than Clinton?

#6077605 - 12/07/17 01:12 PM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
hippie Offline
trapper

Loc: pa
Here's your collusion Blaine c.......

Hitler bought the DNC last spring.
The Dnc paid a law firm, which payed a Brit, who paid a Russian to write-up a report about Trump. (money laundering at its finest)
They leaked this report last summer, yes a year and a half ago.

so far, nothing on Trump.

All, I'll say it again, ALL the lawyers Mueller hired are Hitler donors/lovers/snowflakes.

The one for the FBI who interviewed her, without putting her under oath is now a paper pusher because of his pro Hitler comments also was her and the DNC'S lawyer in the past. ( i forgot, he also changed the wording on Commies speach clearing Hitler for her e-mail bungle, which was written before they even interviewed her) crazy

I could go on, but like Lugnut said, ya'll ain't worth the time.

Edited by hippie (12/07/17 01:14 PM)

#6077611 - 12/07/17 01:18 PM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Tweed]
hippie Offline
trapper

Loc: pa
There's a congressional hearing today, trying to find out if this fake report is what they used to get unmask Trump in their wiretaps. The FBI is fighting releasing this for some reason? Their not bias and all, lol.

You won't see this on fake news.

#6077632 - 12/07/17 01:48 PM Re: American Embassy Move? [Re: Trapper7]
lebowski Offline
trapper

Loc: MI
I come here for the comments like this.

FOX is the only news source where you will get balanced news....

-- Fred Bear

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >