No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Who really deserved to be in ? [Re: jbyrd63] #6110243
01/02/18 01:39 PM
01/02/18 01:39 PM

B
bleeohio
Unregistered
bleeohio
Unregistered
B

I'm not a buckeye fan and I agree they didn't have the talent this year to win in the big one. My only gripe with the system is it's really no different now than it was before the playoffs. Someone picks the top four to play now just like they did before.
Regardless of the fanboys, if you don't win your division you shouldn't be in. Why play for a division title and go nowhere. Now I don't follow NCAA like most here i just like to watch a good game now and then but seems like there will always be a team like UCF that is on the outside looking in.
Only way to "fix" it is division champs only.

Re: Who really deserved to be in ? [Re: ] #6110272
01/02/18 02:02 PM
01/02/18 02:02 PM
Mountain View, AR
S
ShaneT Offline
trapper
ShaneT  Offline
trapper
S

Mountain View, AR
Originally Posted By: bleeohio
I'm not a buckeye fan and I agree they didn't have the talent this year to win in the big one. My only gripe with the system is it's really no different now than it was before the playoffs. Someone picks the top four to play now just like they did before.
Regardless of the fanboys, if you don't win your division you shouldn't be in. Why play for a division title and go nowhere. Now I don't follow NCAA like most here i just like to watch a good game now and then but seems like there will always be a team like UCF that is on the outside looking in.
Only way to "fix" it is division champs only.

I agree winning the conference should put a team in. I don't think it should be only conference champs though. No other sport does their playoff that way that i know of. I want to see an 8 or even 12 team playoff.

"Good Lord, thank you for your endless bounty. Lord please give me the strength to gather what I need"
Re: Who really deserved to be in ? [Re: jbyrd63] #6110308
01/02/18 02:35 PM
01/02/18 02:35 PM
West Tennessee
D
doublesettrigger Offline
trapper
doublesettrigger  Offline
trapper
D

West Tennessee
It ought to be the top 20 playoff. Otherwise, it's just bogus opinion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread