No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: gryhkl] #6120694
01/10/18 06:53 PM
01/10/18 06:53 PM
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada

Well, how very philanthropic of you. But you do know that you are free to go out and find a job that will allow you to pay much less in taxes and fees, don't you?
Now, you are probably much better off as things are now. And you likely pay less per dollar that goes into your family financial circulation now. I know lots of guys who claim to operate at, or near, a loss every year but they live like multi-millionaires. They claim poverty, employee only Mexicans, yet they and all their kids live in McMansions and drive very expensive cars and pickups.
Another thing these guys have in common is the enthusiasm they show when claiming they live such a hard life and how they do Americans such a huge favor. [/quote]

JEALOUS MUCH?

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120698
01/10/18 06:56 PM
01/10/18 06:56 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Marty
The smart peaceful protester is always well armed.... smile

Probably not a bad idea in the this day and age. Government is just as likely to kill you as a member of a counter protest.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: wr otis] #6120699
01/10/18 06:57 PM
01/10/18 06:57 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted By: wr otis
Bashing farmers is a tradition for some of these cowardly idiots, always will be. Own nothing, have nothing, depend on others for food and trapping ground, lowlifes.

Who's bashing farmers.
It cracks me up that some who take full advantage of programs that are set up to benefit them by the government they claim to despise, whine and complain that there are other rules they must follow just like everyone else.
I bought a small farm a while ago. I lease my fields to a farmer who seems to be doing pretty well, but he doesn't seem to complain as much as a couple others who have ask for me to lease it to them instead. I like the guy I deal with and his dad,they are the third and four generation to work their place and respectable men as far as everything I know about them goes. I got no-beef-with honest farmers.

Just like any of the folks who use the system to their full advantage-if the program is there for them, go for it. But it makes the arguments about others doing the same very weak to an objective observer. Any financially successful businessman pays more than those who make less, just as I pay more than the folks who make less than I do.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Pawnee] #6120701
01/10/18 06:58 PM
01/10/18 06:58 PM
Northern Illinois
Beavertrapper24 Offline
trapper
Beavertrapper24  Offline
trapper

Northern Illinois
Originally Posted By: Pawnee
Originally Posted By: gryhkl
Will he get away with the theft of over 1 million dollars from not paying his grazing fees?
Is his family still eligible for federal loans at lower interest rates that most of us would never be offered? I believe at least his son has taken advantage of these handouts from the government that they hate so much.

Who had the land before the government took it?? I paid $110,000 in property taxes last year, $30,000 in SS taxes for my employees, $10,000 in environmental consultations fees, $6,000 in permits, & spent over $20,000 complying with the EPA! All the while trying to raise my 4 boys and provide jobs for my employees & their families, so that can achieve the American DREAM. Remember 80% of the farm bill is food stamps, & school lunches not welfare for us lazy farmers and ranchers
I Do beleave is was the Native Americans then the Spanish, then became Mexico then the US gov after the Mexican-American War

"There is value in any experience that exercises those ethical restraints collectively called sportsmanship."- Aldo Leopold
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120709
01/10/18 07:00 PM
01/10/18 07:00 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
So there are big holes in the maps of states that have federal land?

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: gryhkl] #6120716
01/10/18 07:09 PM
01/10/18 07:09 PM
Alaska
H
Hupurest Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
Hupurest  Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
H

Alaska
Originally Posted By: gryhkl
He owes over 1 million dollars. I guess that could be a reason for looking for a way to get out from under HIS DEBT. No good, lousy, thief. Just another of the takers who take from all of us.

Originally Posted By: hippie
Shoulda shot them like the vermin they are when they had the chance.

Nothing but a bunch of inbred, fanatical, scumbag Thieves.

The gov't should have SHOT everyone of his cows that wasn't on his property........

Originally Posted By: Malukchuk
I'll take wolves over idiots any day.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120752
01/10/18 07:46 PM
01/10/18 07:46 PM
MN
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper
FlyinFinn  Offline
trapper

MN
Hoopy is another indoctrinated over educated man who supports employing men to do the killing. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Nothing but a bunch of jello spined hangers on. I hope you've never blown off a celebratory firework on the 4th of july.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: FlyinFinn] #6120759
01/10/18 07:53 PM
01/10/18 07:53 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: FlyinFinn
Hoopy is another indoctrinated over educated man who supports employing men to do the killing. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Nothing but a bunch of jello spined hangers on. I hope you've never blown off a celebratory firework on the 4th of july.

If he did, it was an anti American display, As the British would say, what a wanker lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120764
01/10/18 07:57 PM
01/10/18 07:57 PM
MN
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper
FlyinFinn  Offline
trapper

MN
I'm sure he had a minor in psychology, he'll diagnose us but withhold the info in hopes we pay for his opinion.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: FlyinFinn] #6120772
01/10/18 08:03 PM
01/10/18 08:03 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
I'm sure he had a minor in psychology, he'll diagnose us but withhold the info in hopes we pay for his opinion.

Bet they went to the same School lol, the Bundy's walking was just.....

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: FlyinFinn] #6120788
01/10/18 08:19 PM
01/10/18 08:19 PM
Alaska
H
Hupurest Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
Hupurest  Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
H

Alaska

so you support a criminal? someone who is stealing? who isn't paying what they received?

the minute he stops paying, his cows become feral trespassers, IMO... I don't care who shoots them, they would be free game.

How does freedom and a Thief equate?

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120795
01/10/18 08:28 PM
01/10/18 08:28 PM
MN
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper
FlyinFinn  Offline
trapper

MN
He was there before the federal government ever was. They can take their duck sloughs and shove em where sun doesn't shine.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: FlyinFinn] #6120803
01/10/18 08:35 PM
01/10/18 08:35 PM
Alaska
H
Hupurest Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
Hupurest  Offline
"Andy S wannabe"
H

Alaska
He was there before the federal government ever was. They can take their duck sloughs and shove em where sun doesn't shine.

he was there, grazing on BLM land before the BLM land was BLM land? Therefore it makes it his?

so, an Injun can come just take what they want, because they was there before the federal gov't was?

using your flawed logic, do people who have been around before a law was a law have to follow the law?

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Hupurest] #6120849
01/10/18 09:04 PM
01/10/18 09:04 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: Hupurest

he was there, grazing on BLM land before the BLM land was BLM land? Therefore it makes it his?

so, an Injun can come just take what they want, because they was there before the federal gov't was?

using your flawed logic, do people who have been around before a law was a law have to follow the law?

Oh Blah Blah Blah you buffoon, Constitutionally speaking explain yourself.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120888
01/10/18 09:34 PM
01/10/18 09:34 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
it sad how everyone is focusing on what the bundys have got away with no one even mentions the hammonds who are sitting in jail twice for the same crime. the feds where doing the same thing as the hammonds(backburning brush on the own land)...when the real issue is the countless amount of ranchers that have been forced out of business by heavy handed feds and there illegal activities. I don't agree with everything the bundys have done but they the only ones in that area still in bussiness. the feds tried bullying them out of business it was either adopt outlaw tactics to be on the same terms as the feds, or be forced out of bussiness like the other ranchers. so I got to hand it to them for standing up to whats right. the feds gave the bundys no options , comply or with us or will bankrupt you, though the court systems , at tax payers expenise. he called the bluff and good for him.....does anyone realize why he had hundreds supporters show up that day in Nevada, most of them he didn't know? people are tired of being bully and seeing tens of thousands of acres taken away from ALL OF US, not only ranchers. to be turned over to specials interest groups that will deny access to everyone. senator Ried stood to make million off bundy ground by they solar panel deals with the Chinese. the feds tried to use the endangered species act to force bundy cows off the land because of turtles. what a joke! so if your looking for a thief and crook you don't have to look very far. the feds are still giving away thousands of acres to special interest groups and wildlife refuges that do nothing more than take away public ground from all of us. the bundy not paying the grazing fee had very little to do with why the feds want there ground....all the others ranchers that paid there fees and complied are now out of business. if anyone has seen that part of the desert, there is no grass there to graze. lol

Last edited by wallfur; 01/10/18 09:55 PM.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Tweed] #6120897
01/10/18 09:39 PM
01/10/18 09:39 PM
Illinois
ringtailtrapper Offline
trapper
ringtailtrapper  Offline
trapper

Illinois

"The Bundy's weren't. They took over a federal building because the felt they were wrong, they didn't like the law....sounds like a McVeigh and Nickels mindset"

I wonder if everyone thought the same about all those that were killed at the Alamo ??

For Sale, Quality Racing Possums
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: ringtailtrapper] #6120912
01/10/18 09:51 PM
01/10/18 09:51 PM
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada
Originally Posted By: ringtailtrapper

"The Bundy's weren't. They took over a federal building because the felt they were wrong, they didn't like the law....sounds like a McVeigh and Nickels mindset"

I wonder if everyone thought the same about all those that were killed at the Alamo ??

Guess it all depends o. Who you are! When you take over goverment property?

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: ringtailtrapper] #6120919
01/10/18 09:56 PM
01/10/18 09:56 PM
idaho
W
wallfur Offline
trapper
wallfur  Offline
trapper
W

idaho
Originally Posted By: ringtailtrapper

....no they took it over because the hammonds were wronged and still being held on trumped up charges the feds charged them with because they would sell their land to enlarged a worthless unoccupied refuge that has no benefit to anyone. just a waste of more tax payers money ...here we go again...hopeless

Last edited by wallfur; 01/11/18 12:08 AM.
Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Marty] #6120939
01/10/18 10:05 PM
01/10/18 10:05 PM
Pa
A
Art S Offline
trapper
Art S  Offline
trapper
A

Pa
This is their side of the story,
I'm not putting it up as fact,just their side.

Re: Bundy's Walk...... [Re: Hupurest] #6120954
01/10/18 10:16 PM
01/10/18 10:16 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
Originally Posted By: Hupurest

Injun?

That's not nice at all.....

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread