No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. #6145776
02/02/18 08:13 PM
02/02/18 08:13 PM
Oscoda, Michigan
J
John-Chagnon Offline OP
trapper
John-Chagnon  Offline OP
trapper
J

Oscoda, Michigan
Mike Avery's Outdoor Expo

A number of Trapping and Predator Hunting Vendors and Demos

Name: Mike Avery's Outdoor Expo
Date: February 3, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

Event Description:
Forward Conference Center
2980 Cook Road
West Branch, MI

Date/Time Information:
Saturday, February 3

11:00 am - 5:00 with Seminars & Exhibitors
5:00 - 7:00 pm Happy Hour hosted by Mike Avery - meet & greet!

Contact Information:
989-345-3503
Fees/Admission:
$5.00 admission
door prizes

www.MikeAveryExpo.com

Event Description:
Outdoor Expo - meet & greet Happy Hour hosted by Mike Avery (5-7 pm)
Exhibitors: Darton Archery, Slayer Blinds, J&K Fur Exchange, Lure Lipstick, Northwoods Wholesale Outlet, Vanguard Outdoors, Michigan Buck Pole, Ice & Spring Fishing Experts, Guides & Much More!
Seminars: Michigan Turkey by Greg Abbas, Predator Hunting by Bob Abbot, Northern Michigan Trapping by PCS, Outdoor Women by WCOA, Walleye 101 by Lance Valentine, Food Plots by NDT Farms

Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. [Re: John-Chagnon] #6145901
02/02/18 10:04 PM
02/02/18 10:04 PM
Houghton Lake, MI
strike2x Offline
trapper
strike2x  Offline
trapper

Houghton Lake, MI
Will you be there John? I will be over there. Would have missed it if you hadn't posted this.... Would be a pleasure to meet you in person...

Wish I had more time to trap....
Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. [Re: John-Chagnon] #6145944
02/02/18 10:34 PM
02/02/18 10:34 PM
Oscoda, Michigan
J
John-Chagnon Offline OP
trapper
John-Chagnon  Offline OP
trapper
J

Oscoda, Michigan
Strike2x I will be there and I look forward to shaking your hand. I'll have a booth for PCS and Lenon Lures and doing a demo I think on Fox and Coyote Trapping.

Re: Outdoor Show in MI with Trapping & Predator Sat. [Re: John-Chagnon] #6147078
02/03/18 10:28 PM
02/03/18 10:28 PM
Houghton Lake, MI
strike2x Offline
trapper
strike2x  Offline
trapper

Houghton Lake, MI
It was a pleasure meeting John at the expo today. I watched his trapping demo and got a chance to share a few stories with him. One of the funniest things about the day was looking over the Lenon lures John now makes and seeing a Skunk and Possum all call. I had to ask him if it was a joke. I told him I don't need a special lure for those critters, I can catch them on any of e of the other lures. He assured me it was not a joke. There you go possum man, a lure formulated with you in mind. It was interesting seeing some of the new trapping products on displaye. At least new to me. Best of luck John and thanks.

Wish I had more time to trap....
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread