No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Need stricter gun control laws [Re: danny clifton] #6156828
02/13/18 06:45 PM
02/13/18 06:45 PM
Northwest Territories
M
muskrat411 Offline
trapper
muskrat411  Offline
trapper
M

Northwest Territories
I really want a hand gun for picking berries. Stupid long gun I put it down and start picking next thing you know Im a KM away from it and have to spend a half hour walking back and looking for it. Time that I could have spent filling my bucket. And I doubt the grizzly will oblige when I ask him nicely to wait 1/2 an hour until go back and look for my long gun. At least I don't have to say registered long gun any more. Danny Clifton should move to Quebec where they created there own long gun registry. He will feel much safer knowing that all the French gangsters have guns registered with the Provincial government.

Dispatch would also be good to have a hand gun for. I could hang it on my handle bars like Yukonman Charlie Wright.

Re: Need stricter gun control laws [Re: danny clifton] #6156852
02/13/18 07:06 PM
02/13/18 07:06 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Handguns are just far to dangerous muskrat. You might accidently shoot and kill an endangered sub species of blackberry. Grizzlys are not dangerous toward humans. There was a guy in AK that lived and communed with them for quite some time before he died of natural causes. Its a myth that a hangun is handy when you need it and out of the way when you dont.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Need stricter gun control laws [Re: danny clifton] #6159698
02/16/18 03:06 PM
02/16/18 03:06 PM
Central PA, God's Country
PAlltheway Offline
trapper
PAlltheway  Offline
trapper

Central PA, God's Country
Gun Free Zones are very dangerous places.
If people were armed there, the danger would be placed on the bad guys.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread