No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 2018 Texas Trappers Convention—Junction, Tx [Re: TravC] #6161239
02/18/18 02:27 AM
02/18/18 02:27 AM
Texas
E
etxwoods Offline
trapper
etxwoods  Offline
trapper
E

Texas
Travis: Thanks for the words of encouragement. Sometimes it's dang near impossible to get everything right, but we try hard.If you're coming to Junction and need more beaver tails, I can start putting some in the freezer for you. I'm not getting but 10 or 15 a week right now on the tail end of some jobs, but will start 2 more big ones in a week- 10 days. If you want some but ain't coming , ole Baldy 54 mite haul them back to N M on the halves. I haven't herd enny complaints, so I guess the last 1's I brought you worked out OK. A PM is ok to let me kno either way.

Re: 2018 Texas Trappers Convention—Junction, Tx [Re: Aix sponsa] #6161308
02/18/18 08:53 AM
02/18/18 08:53 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Question for any of the TTFHA leadership;
Where did the banner ads go that were listed on the HOME page of the website?
Those ads generated 15% of the annual budget and were a service to members and dealers alike. That's real $$$.
Now there are two pics of someone's trapline on the HOME page?

Minnesota Trapline Products, Schmidt Enterprises, F & T, PCS, John Graham, Montgomery Trap Supply, Cumberland's, R & P Outdoors, Wildlife Control Services (WCS), The Snare Shop, along with our company all were gracious and advertised "A LOT" with ttfha. I thank them for past support of the organization and hope we get them involved at some point again.

Re: 2018 Texas Trappers Convention—Junction, Tx [Re: Aix sponsa] #6161374
02/18/18 10:42 AM
02/18/18 10:42 AM
Va
B
bandy Offline
trapper
bandy  Offline
trapper
B

Va
I look forward to coming down to Texas this year will also be my first time in the big State Mark sorry you want get to make it. I will be there promoting the 2019 FTA rendovous which will be held in Virginia hopefully this hillbilly will fit in down south.

No matter where you go there you are.
Re: 2018 Texas Trappers Convention—Junction, Tx [Re: Aix sponsa] #6168924
02/24/18 06:32 PM
02/24/18 06:32 PM
Texas
Hills R Alive Offline
trapper
Hills R Alive  Offline
trapper

Texas
Looking forward to seeing both new faces and old in Junction.

“We Indians know about silence,” he said. “We aren't afraid of it. In fact, to us it is more powerful than words.” Dan, Neither Wolf nor Dog
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread