No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions #6164397
02/20/18 08:27 PM
02/20/18 08:27 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Well as most of you know that followed my post this winter I had Ed Schneider from Kansas Trapline Products come to my area, and spend two days on the line with me doing personal instruction. I'd say it was one of the smarter things I've done since I began trapping, and I enjoyed the instruction a great deal. My coyote catch increased, in less time, and I really finally had someone to show me the big picture. I would recommend his personal instruction on your own line with no questions asked, and I personally wanted to learn 1on1 compared to a group setting.

With that being said Ed has asked me to post a flyer for him on trapperman. From what he's told me about this opportunity it's a steal of a deal for someone looking to increase their knowledge. You often see these same types of classes going for $1000-1500 a head. Ed's offering it for $300 with meals included on one of the private ranches he himself traps during fur season. This won't be in a classroom looking at pictures.

Ed and a partner sold over 400 coyotes this year, and had one other trapper with him for a couple weeks on the line. He trapped in various states including Iowa, South Dakota, and Kansas. He's one of the real deals you know the guys that go out there and kill coyotes day in and day out, and not one to toot his own horn. That's where I come in. He simply asked me to post his flyer on trapperman, this added tutorial is my own personal experience with the man, and I'm not receiving any compensation for putting this out there. Strictly out of respect for helping me, and hopefully helping a large number of other trappers.

Here's the actual flyer. If I can answer questions I will. This is too good of a deal to miss if you've been looking for instruction.

Follow me on YouTube if you’re bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ulx1woYMmCN3IPLB0wwFw

Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6164659
02/20/18 11:23 PM
02/20/18 11:23 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Bump for the night crew.

Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6168727
02/24/18 02:12 PM
02/24/18 02:12 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
For the weekend shift, last I heard he was getting some people signed up....definitely something not to miss if you have the means to get there.

Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6168762
02/24/18 03:03 PM
02/24/18 03:03 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I can't even begin to read the flyer.
Way too small and when i enlarge it it's blurry.

Last edited by hippie; 02/24/18 03:03 PM.
Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: hippie] #6168857
02/24/18 05:26 PM
02/24/18 05:26 PM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Originally Posted By: hippie
I can't even begin to read the flyer.
Way too small and when i enlarge it it's blurry.

For those unable to read it:
Contact Edward Schneider
Telephone Kansas Trapline Products
Email kansastraplineproduct@gmail.com
Website www.kansastraplineproducts.com
North American Wolfers Canine Mastery Program
Topeka, KS, May 18, 2018– Please join me on my Kansas Trapline for two days of Mastery
Canine Trapping on 5/18 through 5/20 Featuring Knowledgeable instructors Don DickerhoofKansas,
Richard Johnson-Iowa, Jeff Hoffman-Illinois, Greg Fulk-Illinois Todd Robinson-Kansas
and possibly several others if the schedules can be worked out. These skilled trappers have many
years of trapping experience along with taking private instruction from extremely skilled
trappers such as Wayne Derrick, and Craig O’Gorman as well as Fur Takers College.
• All aspects of canine trapping will be covered in this two-day course. This is one of the ranches
on my trapline that has a great variety of trapping, snaring, and bobcat locations.
• Primitive camping for tents and RV’s are available at the ranch at no additional cost
Cost and benefits
• $300 per person prepaid in advance
• Lodging is not included, but camping is free and Topeka, Ks has many hotels available 30
minutes from the event
• All meals are provided
• Once your spot is reserved a welcome packet and itinerary will be mailed to you.
Rain Date is Scheduled for June 1st through June 3rd

Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6168906
02/24/18 06:07 PM
02/24/18 06:07 PM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
Thanks very much Wade, that sounds like a great deal!

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6170754
02/26/18 09:05 AM
02/26/18 09:05 AM
Nebraska
WadeRyan Offline OP
trapper
WadeRyan  Offline OP
trapper

Nebraska
Bumping one last time for the morning crew. He's getting people lined up, but I'm sure there's still room.

Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6171131
02/26/18 03:32 PM
02/26/18 03:32 PM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
I just got off the phone with Ed about 20 minutes ago, I am signed up and looking forward to this event.I asked a few questions on the phone and we had a great chat, Ed is very free with information and between him and 3 or 4 other people he has lined up for the event, it should be a great time for all who come to it. Can't beat the free camping on the ranch property but that is just a little bonus, he will have an instructors permit so those of us attending will be able to legally set traps out and leave them overnight for a chance to actually catch something! I am very excited and hope to meet some of you guys there!

Last edited by Birch Tree; 02/26/18 03:33 PM.

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6174358
03/01/18 02:26 PM
03/01/18 02:26 PM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
a bump for people who might be interested, this is a good opportunity for the right price.

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Re: Great learning opportunity-Economical Instructions [Re: WadeRyan] #6181016
03/08/18 09:23 AM
03/08/18 09:23 AM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
Occasional bump for Ed and anyone else looking for a learning opportunity.

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread