ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#6178934 - 03/05/18 09:06 PM Re: Favorite kind of job? [Re: BullOx]
TRapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Central IA
well i had to run to la crosse wi last night to do a quick bird warranty job that took an hour and drove home in a snow/sleet/rain storm with heavy east to west winds. got home in 5.5 hours instead of 4 hours. so didn't get much accomplished today. will be doing moles all day tuesday...added another 5 stops since i posted that above. will do moles n bats on wed and probably moles all day on thursday...then i am in a home and outdoor living show fri-sun, mon n tues mole appts from show and checking traps, then 2 big bird netting jobs 4 hours one way away the next 10 days lol love being busy......i think.

#6187346 - 03/14/18 10:35 AM Re: Favorite kind of job? [Re: BullOx]
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper

Loc: New York
Though I really love the ease and profitability associated with positive setting for skunks and chucks, beaver is my real passion. It was good to get out this week and do a couple of jobs.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2