No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
ANAA #6178653
03/05/18 05:11 PM
03/05/18 05:11 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee

The Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)
Democratic Senators are considering introducing legislation that will provide new benefits for many more Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills and ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference, Nancy Pelosi pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember "rightytighty, lefty loosey". "This new law should be real good for people like me. I'll finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin, II: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a good salary for doing so."

This message was approved by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren & Nancy Pelosi........all Americans With No Abilities whatsoever!!
grin

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: ANAA [Re: Scuba1] #6178663
03/05/18 05:25 PM
03/05/18 05:25 PM
Wyoming
C
cmcf Offline
trapper
cmcf  Offline
trapper
C

Wyoming
I believe this to be a a spoof.
On the off chance that it is legit, I wouldn't put it past any of the congress members mentioned, I hereby offer up my application for a CEO position of any Fortune Five Hundred Company with suitable salary of course AND, the option of working from home with the entire hunting and trapping season off with full pay!!!!

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined” B. Disraeli

Re: ANAA [Re: Scuba1] #6178664
03/05/18 05:27 PM
03/05/18 05:27 PM
Wyoming
C
cmcf Offline
trapper
cmcf  Offline
trapper
C

Wyoming
Go gettem Scuba1. Luv it.

“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined” B. Disraeli

Re: ANAA [Re: Scuba1] #6178669
03/05/18 05:31 PM
03/05/18 05:31 PM
Wisconsin
V
virgil1972 Offline
trapper
virgil1972  Offline
trapper
V

Wisconsin
Im reading a lot of things saying this is false. It says something about how bad it is nowadays when I had to look this up because I thought this would be something California people would try to do.

Re: ANAA [Re: Scuba1] #6178678
03/05/18 05:48 PM
eastern washington
B
BillyTraps Offline
trapper
BillyTraps  Offline
trapper
B

eastern washington

Re: ANAA [Re: cmcf] #6178680
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted By: cmcf
On the off chance that it is legit, I wouldn't put it past any of the congress members mentioned, I hereby offer up my application for a CEO position of any Fortune Five Hundred Company with suitable salary of course AND, the option of working from home with the entire hunting and trapping season off with full pay!!!!

The scary thing is that this is not obviously a spoof to everyone because the democrats do push such similar legislation.

Keith

Re: ANAA [Re: KeithC] #6178681
03/05/18 05:49 PM
03/05/18 05:49 PM
Wisconsin
V
virgil1972 Offline
trapper
virgil1972  Offline
trapper
V

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: KeithC
Originally Posted By: cmcf

The scary thing is that this is not obviously a spoof to everyone because the democrats do push such similar legislation.

Keith

Hit the nail on the head

Re: ANAA [Re: Scuba1] #6178683
03/05/18 05:54 PM
03/05/18 05:54 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline OP
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
To be honest, I only figured it out as to what it was half way through reading it. To darn close to todays reality.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread