No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This week kind of suck. [Re: Riverotter2] #6188949
03/15/18 11:02 PM
03/15/18 11:02 PM
Piney va. soon be 19
cotton Offline
trapper
cotton  Offline
trapper

Piney va. soon be 19
had both my knees replaced, wish the doc's would have done it 10 years ago.
first two weeks after are tough, do the PT and grit your teeth.
can do stuff now i could not do for a long time.

John 3/16

ifin your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough
VTA life member

Re: This week kind of suck. [Re: Riverotter2] #6188952
03/15/18 11:04 PM
03/15/18 11:04 PM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Dang Steve, I'm sorry to hear of your maladies. I'll keep y'all in our prayers.

Re: This week kind of suck. [Re: Riverotter2] #6189068
03/16/18 06:23 AM
03/16/18 06:23 AM
Saginaw, Mi
M
micheal Offline
trapper
micheal  Offline
trapper
M

Saginaw, Mi
Prayers sent

Re: This week kind of suck. [Re: Riverotter2] #6189160
03/16/18 08:35 AM
03/16/18 08:35 AM
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
R
Riverotter2 Offline OP
trapper
Riverotter2  Offline OP
trapper
R

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Some good positive feed back on the knee from guys who had it done or know other who had it done and I think you all for that and the prayers. Got to go to a two hour class this morning on the surgery, didn't even know they did that. Also got to get another X-Ray from my other lung doctor that help me with my COPD this morning to make sure it OK to put me to sleep for the knee cut. Little work here with some pain but got to be better then what it is now.

On black lung not much they can do for it. Doc said maybe it won't advance any more then what it is now. Kind of a crapshoot on it I reckon. Kind of knew I had it but I reckon didn't really want to face that one. Nothing any good ever come from this mess. They turn it over to the Department of Labor so I can be another number and maybe draw a little check and that about all they can do right now. Hot weather really sucks on this one.

Thanks again guys. I don't talk to much about my problems but a reckon some times a man just got to say a little something. God bless trappers.

As for the possum hide market I'm not to worry about it. I got some southern coon hides at NAFA to fall back on, lol.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread