No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards] #6191850
03/18/18 09:24 PM
03/18/18 09:24 PM
Warren co Mo
H
hrdtoflw Offline
trapper
hrdtoflw  Offline
trapper
H

Warren co Mo
Well, we got home a couple of hrs ago, and I'm tired. We had another great trip. For us, fishing was a lot tougher this year. The festivities started Friday, and everyone went beyond the call of duty.
Cletis, Dallas, John, Brian and all of you, deserve a big round of thanks. There are more that I did not name, but you know who you are.
I met a few new folks which was great, and a lot of people I'd met before were there too.
The young trappers worked hard to get thier share of the prizes, and that was fun to watch.
All in all, it was another amazing weekend, surrounded by some of the best people you could ever want to meet. I heard through the grapevine, that some catch a little fur, too
Again, a great big thank you for all involved.

If your mind draws a blank, turn off the sound, because ya can't learn a thing if you're doin all the talkin
Re: TWIN BRIDGES T-MAN gettogether Spoonbill time [Re: Cletis Richards] #6191962
03/18/18 11:48 PM
03/18/18 11:48 PM
10714 Apple road Carthage,Mo6...
C
Cletis Richards Offline OP
trapper
Cletis Richards  Offline OP
trapper
C

10714 Apple road Carthage,Mo6...
Thanks to all of the great sponsor's

Bill Duke as always donated traps for the kids.

Paul Dobbins donated lures

Mary Connor donated their great trowel

Marty Smith from Keg Creek donated his bait and lures

Andy Weiser donated his lures

Appleroad donated cat and horsemeat bait.

Thanks to all who helped make this a success

Our own smoked meat master Big D

Andrew Eastwood on his demo on Bobcats

Lee Steinmeyer on his demo on taking care and use of fleshing knife

Carlis Stephens, Mike Sanders and Dallas Greenwood for judging the kids dirthole contest

Thanks to all of the ladies for the great dishes to compliment the meals

Thanks again to the old reliable's and their wifes for getting it done again.

And Thank all of you who helped and attended making a great time happen again. We appreciate

all of you.

Congratulations to the winners of the youth dirthole contest you walked away with some nice

prizes.

Our/ Your event was well attended with a 100 attending the evening fish fry, and Saturday

breakfast, with a few more at the Noon meal.

See you in March of 2019

Cletis

Appleroad Predator Bait

www.appleroadlures.com

Like us on Facebook

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread