No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Swamp Wolf] #6193513
03/20/18 12:11 PM
03/20/18 12:11 PM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Swamp Wolf
Originally Posted By: SULLDOG
So from 2006 to 2017 authorities are just sitting back gathering incidents? Not addressing each individual violation? That seems very personal to me! My guess is some jealous snitch brought all this on. Yeah, hey , let's target a hard working farther,husband,hunter and trapper and put him in prison! Garbage!!!

In pa your rules and regulations book issued to you cover about 5% of game laws, the other 95% is up to you to learn. So almost everyone commits violations and more then half are ignorant to said violation.

I like this one "up to officers discretion " unbelievable.

Turn in a poacher? What's that tell you? That means they operate on word of mouth and haters snitch in on people....meanwhile THE LAND OWNERS BREAK THE MOST LAWS!!!

I hunted and trapped PA from 1983 to 2015, I've not received 1 ticket, came close but was let go buy wardens decision. I love hunting and trapping, but just being honest I don't like many hunters and trappers! It's one big competition of egos, greed and jealousy.

I've not purchased a license in this state for 2 years I believe and I don't see it in my near future because I believe it's the hunters and trappers who are being hunted and trapped! ALONG WITH THE HELP OF OTHER HUNTERS AND TRAPPERS!!! PATHETIC!

God bless Robby Gilbert and his family. I wish him the very best of luck.

Appears to be an investigation that involved several years.

Game wardens depend on the public for information. Thank goodness there are concerned sportsmen out there that are willing to help for the sake of our wildlife.

You may want to purchase a license if you hunt, fish or trap in Pa or we may be reading about you next.

Your post reads like you know exactly what Robby was up to...

Listen swamp donkey, it's gonna be hard to catch me breaking a game law when I'm not in the game!

What my post reads like and what u interpret it to be is 2 different things.

I wasn't there and I don't know for sure but I don't believe Robby did those things...I believe someone's out to get him. And i also believe that too many people believe what's on the news

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193522
03/20/18 12:18 PM
03/20/18 12:18 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
No need to start name calling. You posted what you posted. I posted my opinion just like you.

A jury will likely decide your buddy's fate.

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193525
03/20/18 12:19 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
The man has a right to a trial by a jury of his peers. He will get to present his side of the story concerning the evidence against him. The state has the burden of proof concerning his guilt.

I will concede that there are a lot of honest LE agents and prosecutors whose main drive is to uphold the law... There are also a lot who are driven by greed and ambition.

I will reserve judgment until the man is convicted or acquitted.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6193526
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: BBarnes
Im here to give my opinion on someone who I believe is being drug into something he doesn't deserve and or didn't commit. That's it! I didn't come here to ask you for a lynch mob application.

Well if you have more information then by all means fill in the blanks for us!!!!!

No application needed.

B

There's no blanks to fill in! I'm saying I don't believe Robby is guilty....PERIOD! Do I have proof he did or didnt? No. I'm stated I DON'T BELIEVE HE DID IT! And I'm not jumping on a bandwagon of haters out to convict an innocent man when they have zero knowledge of him committing it!!

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193533
03/20/18 12:23 PM
03/20/18 12:23 PM
Norborne MO
B
BBarnes Offline
trapper
BBarnes  Offline
trapper
B

Norborne MO
I wasn't there and I don't know for sure but I don't believe Robby did those things...I believe someone's out to get him. And i also believe that too many people believe what's on the news

Well since the charges have been filed in a Court of Law we would have to believe the news. No he has not been convicted that is up to the Prosecutor, Judge and/or Jury.

As I stated earlier sometimes good people fall in with some others who do not make the right decisions, however that's not an excuse.

B

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6193552
03/20/18 12:38 PM
03/20/18 12:38 PM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania

Well since the charges have been filed in a Court of Law we would have to believe the news. No he has not been convicted that is up to the Prosecutor, Judge and/or Jury.

As I stated earlier sometimes good people fall in with some others who do not make the right decisions, however that's not an excuse.

B
[/quote]

I DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE JACK!!! Look at the charges!!! Not 1 felony will he be convicted of!! I personally will drive to your front door and take you to dinner, bar, church, gynecologist or wherever else you want to go if he is covicted of a felony! Not guilty!

Look at everyone else's charges then look at Robbys!!!! IT'S HOG SQUAT! THEY'RE THROWING CRAP AND SEEING WHAT WILL STICK!!! Mis tagged turkey. ...JOKE! Mis tagged deers....please!! He ain't dumb, he knows how ohio dnr are!!!

If anything they're trying to make him guilty buy association AND IT AIN'T GONNA STICK!

Now if you want to believe what you read then feel free, I hope you and oj Simpson live great and happy lives together and may yinz children be blessed. Best wishes to you!

PS.....WHERE ARE THE WHITE WOMEN AT??

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193567
03/20/18 12:48 PM
03/20/18 12:48 PM
Norborne MO
B
BBarnes Offline
trapper
BBarnes  Offline
trapper
B

Norborne MO
Sulldog,

Wow you sure have some issues. I don't know of a Prosecutor let alone a Court that has time to Throw Crap and see if it sticks. The case loads they carry just don't have time for that.

Maybe you should take a moment and check in with that Gynecologist you mentioned.

No one wants to see anyone get in trouble especially if its a friend but it does happen. As stated he's been charged not convicted.

B

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6193617
03/20/18 01:18 PM
03/20/18 01:18 PM
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Akron, Ohio
Theres people out there that believe OJ is innocent, he even basically confessed and they will still argue with you till their death. I have even seen very smart people that will fight about ones innocence even after they admit it and say that's what they had to do to get e lessor sentence. I say "come on man" ! theres just no pills to remedy stupid. If he's found guilty are you gonna believe it or still be in denial?

"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193621
03/20/18 01:20 PM
03/20/18 01:20 PM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
as a landowner and large taxpayer in the state i hope if he IS guilty they take away everything but his birthday but i won't judge till he is judged but sure wouldn't stick up for him unless i was there.

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6193628
03/20/18 01:38 PM
03/20/18 01:38 PM
Ohio
Ronaround Offline
trapper
Ronaround  Offline
trapper

Ohio
Mis tagged turkey. ...JOKE! Mis tagged deers....please!! He ain't dumb, he knows how ohio dnr are!!!

Really, if you dont live in ohio then your assuming they are on there game. NE ohio. (1) game warden, now he's sharing with Lake county area.Hey its a free for all as far as i'm concerned How can one warden cover one county WELL and help in another. If this abuse happens its because were under manned in Wardens and the worthles governor Kasich to take away more funding.
If this guys guilty and gets legally found guilty in ohio then hes not sneaky enough.

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6194539
03/21/18 09:32 AM
03/21/18 09:32 AM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania
I don't know of a Prosecutor let alone a Court that has time to Throw Crap and see if it sticks.

B[/quote]

Hahaaaa, then what do you think prosecution does? They present a judge with everything they can whether its true or not to get the charged person convicted. Hence, THROWING CRAP TO SEE WHAT STICKS.

I brought up Robbys charges to a friend who is an attorney. His opinion is, the charges will have to be proven. In Fed cases crime orginizations have had years of cases built up to convict said orginizations. In this case especially in the charging states if you are guilty of hunting from a vehicle you're charged on sight!!!

The tags not on deer and turkey after they have been tagged in the field and reported to said state then rendered for consumption and or mounted is ridiculous! So throw out all the tag and theft charges.

Hunting without permission? Look at the variables to that. That can be a matter of inches!! Humans can't see property lines....thrown out!

All of which is topped with Engaging in corrupt activities. ....There's no corruption in Robbys charges. Did people in or around him commit violations, yes, 1 admitted to it the article says.

Now let's say I'm a judge and I see Robbys charges..here's an employed tax payer with no criminal record pushing 40 years of age. An avid sportsman with a clean record who belongs to sportsman's orginizations, instructs trapping,has a tv show in which some of his harvests are filmed and viewed world wide on the Internet and tv, father and husband is now dumb enough, brave enough or thinking he is above the law to risk all this on 2 deer and 1 turkey????? Ahhh, how bout NO!

He doesn't need to trespass. He doesn't need to hunt from a vehicle...in fact, there's video proof of Robby with a broken leg hunting out of a wheel chair and groundblind...TELEVISED! ! If I'm not mistaken, he could have acquired a handicapped permit for all anyone knows!

You can't convict a man on hear say. There most be proof. And if there was proof he would have been convicted in the beginning. This is case building 101. This imo is jealous sportsman making false reports...in short, HATERS. And even they won't get in trouble because of wording buy wildlife authorities who post...IF YOU KNOW OR SUSPECT SOMEONE OF POACHING!!!!

Seriously, ALL SPORTSMENS should care about these stipulations! THIS COULD BE YOU! How easy is it for someone who doesn't like you and is out to get you, to pick up a phone, call game commission and say " this dudes poaching!" And it's on!!!

So now, this man loses his show, his sponsors, his job and his reputation. And who knows, that could lead to divorce and child visitations kick in!!!! FOR 2 DEER AND 1 TURKEY!??? THAT'S INSANE TO ME!

It's too easy to get jammed up and trouble with the law for me to hunt or trap in PA. It's not worth the risk,time,money or effort imo to go afield for what? There are FAR better states to hunt and trap in and that's where I'll be personally.

I do not agree with poaching or criminal acts. I do love hunting,trapping and fishing, anyone who knows me knows I've done it almost my entire life without penalty. But it doesn't mean I couldn't be in Robbys shoes or any of you for that matter....some of you need to step down off your mountain of judgment

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6194544
03/21/18 09:35 AM
03/21/18 09:35 AM
potter co. p.a.
P
pcr2 Offline
"Twerker"
pcr2  Offline
"Twerker"
P

potter co. p.a.
Are you trying to convince me or you??i will still wait for a verdict but will admit i feel PA gov. is redneck corrupt at many levels.been here all my 50 yrs.

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6194562
03/21/18 09:49 AM
03/21/18 09:49 AM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted By: BBarnes
Sulldog,

Wow you sure have some issues. I don't know of a Prosecutor let alone a Court that has time to Throw Crap and see if it sticks. The case loads they carry just don't have time for that.

Maybe you should take a moment and check in with that Gynecologist you mentioned.

No one wants to see anyone get in trouble especially if its a friend but it does happen. As stated he's been charged not convicted.

B

You just described the 9th district court of appeals. And about 87% of the time it doesn't stick. I got to meet Robby this year at our convention and he was very helpful, kind and a blast to shoot the bull with. I will presume he is innocent until proven guilty. I wish Robby and his family well!

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6194601
03/21/18 10:18 AM
03/21/18 10:18 AM
Norborne MO
B
BBarnes Offline
trapper
BBarnes  Offline
trapper
B

Norborne MO
I do not agree with poaching or criminal acts. I do love hunting,trapping and fishing, anyone who knows me knows I've done it almost my entire life without penalty. But it doesn't mean I couldn't be in Robbys shoes or any of you for that matter....some of you need to step down off your mountain of judgment

Every post I made states "He's been charged not convicted".

You asked "What do I think a Prosecutor does? Well having worked with one for the last 20 plus years in my Occupation, They are presented the FACTS of a case and decide if there is enough PROBABLE CAUSE to issue an arrest warrant. They-Judge/Jury decide guilt not the Prosecutor.
But in your opinion I guess they woke up that morning and said I think we'll pick on this group of people today. Let's do hours of paperwork and throw it at the court and see if it sticks, we have nothing else to do with our time today.

As far as Mountain of Judgement you claim I'm on. I've have not stated anything to attack this man and won't.
AGAIN HE HAS BEEN CHARGED ALONG WITH THE OTHERS, NOT CONVICTED---LEARN THE DIFFERENCE
I would look to see which side of the Mountain you are on. You sure seem to judge some of us.

To me it's a sad situation

B

Last edited by BBarnes; 03/21/18 10:20 AM.
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6194619
03/21/18 10:36 AM
03/21/18 10:36 AM
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
R
Riverotter2 Offline
trapper
Riverotter2  Offline
trapper
R

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Some years back I knew a guy who was the only one around doing beaver damage control work and this guy was knocking down some dollars. He was nice enough I reckon but he had one bad hang-up, he couldn't stand to watch a deer walk by. Law didn't catch him but the word from land owners did. Put him out of business. Some critters do funny things to some folks. He not the first and won't be the last and life goes on.

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6194704
03/21/18 12:01 PM
03/21/18 12:01 PM
SE Ohio
S
sempergumby Offline
trapper
sempergumby  Offline
trapper
S

SE Ohio
I think the point that Sully is trying to make is that even though he is only "charged", he is pretty much done in the industry regardless of his outcome. Yes, a lot of charges are thrown like snowballs to see which one will hit and stick. The tagging of deer and turkey in Ohio is the most ridiculous charge i have ever seen. They don't even issue weather resistance temporary tags anymore. Its stand printer paper for all tags. and you are supposed to keep that with your deer or turkey until it is completely consumed or the life of the mount? Gimme a break... Ohio is about as shady as it can get. I have personally had three wildlife officers remove an animal and cite me for illegible tags. My tags were muddy, it rained for three days straight and only had to be wiped off. I had to take off work, and go to court and explained why my tag was not legible. The judge threw it out and said I wasted my time for this? This is no joke, it happened at Ceasers Creek. So why wouldn't any other officers "bend the truth"? and as soon as you are charged, you are screwed no matter what.

And yes, people are already condemning him. One post read, cancel the show immediately...REALLY? Say you are out running snares in the pouring down rain, and you slip and fall in some water. The warden stops you, he checks your permission slip, can't read it or any other permission slips in your bag. He doesn't mention anything to you about it, just nonchalantly asks about other properties you've been trapping. You know, passive aggressive interrogation techniques. and then he checks your snares and you are in a state that requires 250 pound B.A.D.s and to him they look like 280 pound. And one the areas you are trapping is government land. Guess what you get sighted for, felony trespassing on federal property, however many other permission slips he couldn't read, and however many counts for the number of snares you told him you had out.

You aren't guilty yet. But your life will never be the same after. When in reality, you didn't do anything wrong.

I haven't even brought up the search of your home where they find one extra duck breast in your freezer, and the questionable deer meat in your freezer that was too old to get a clear DNA sample to match up with the tags you have entered into the system... The list goes on... And don't think for once that isn't how it happens.

Do all of you have tags for the shed that you find in the fall? what about the skull you found while mushroom hunting that you brought to use for backing? You take that out trapping and the warden sees you, guess what, it's illegal possession.

one word....SHADY

Last edited by sempergumby; 03/21/18 12:02 PM.
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Riverotter2] #6194723
03/21/18 12:15 PM
03/21/18 12:15 PM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania
Yes that's sure true. I've lost so called friends over critters, it's insane.

However, in this case, I don't believe that's the issue with Robby Gilbert. And if it is, then it is. And you're also right, life goes on Riverotter!

Last edited by SULLDOG; 03/21/18 12:21 PM.
Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: Trapper Kyle] #6194754
03/21/18 12:36 PM
03/21/18 12:36 PM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania
It's 100% SHADY! And Semper said it better then me. He's already guilty in most people's eyes and regardless of outcome there will be repercussions to him. And to me, that in itself is a crime!

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: BBarnes] #6194813
03/21/18 01:36 PM
03/21/18 01:36 PM
pennsylvania
SULLDOG Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"
SULLDOG  Offline
"Blue Sword Swallower"

pennsylvania

I thought that this part was the most interesting. "Logic" don't really see any. I would hate to stop hunting, trapping because of this reasoning. I enjoy the outdoors to much. If you "Don't like many hunters or trappers" why are you here? With your logic I wouldn't associate with any of us.

B[/quote]

Who said I stopped hunting or trapping? I said I stopped hunting and trapping PENNSYLVANIA!!!

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SCREW UPS, STOP ASSUMING.

Why am I here if I don't like many hunters and trappers? Again with the assumption, didn't say I didn't like any!

I've had the privilege to meet and befriend alot of fine folks on here. And with that, I've met many people who I don't care to deal with. I spose 30/70 ratio. Personally I don't tend to get excepted into large groups of ANY KIND of people.

And truthfully, this is one of the big reasons here. One would expect fellow sportsmen to stand buy Robby! Nevermind all he's done for wildlife conservation, instructing new trappers and promoting our heritage. Cancel the show AND take EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE STOLE 2 DEER AND 1 TURKEY!
YEP, I'M POSITIVE I WOULDN'T ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE WITH THAT ATTITUDE!

I believe someone asked what would I do if Robby Gilbert is found guilty of these charges. My answer....Ill pray for his family and HE'S WELCOME TO HUNT AND TRAP MY LAND ANYDAY!!! Because I don't believe that 3 wrong doings, 6,7,8,9,50 are enough to condemn a brother who's done a lifetime of good!!! Keep turning your back on your own brothers and sisters....THE ANTIS ARE LOVING THE WORK YOU'RE DOING FOR THEM!!

Lastly I never claimed to be a poster boy for the Commonwealth. I tend to lean to the side of rule breakers like Johny Cash, Elvis Presley and Jesus Christ. So heck, i forgive him if he did or didnt.

Re: What is wrong with people? [Re: SULLDOG] #6194815
03/21/18 01:39 PM
03/21/18 01:39 PM
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Akron, Ohio
Originally Posted By: SULLDOG
I don't know of a Prosecutor let alone a Court that has time to Throw Crap and see if it sticks.

B

Hahaaaa, then what do you think prosecution does? They present a judge with everything they can whether its true or not to get the charged person convicted. Hence, THROWING CRAP TO SEE WHAT STICKS.

Prosecutors won't have a job long if they lie about the evidence they have. They get tips and follow up and not all of them are found to be game laws.

I brought up Robbys charges to a friend who is an attorney. His opinion is, the charges will have to be proven. In Fed cases crime orginizations have had years of cases built up to convict said orginizations. In this case especially in the charging states if you are guilty of hunting from a vehicle you're charged on sight!!!

Of course the charges will have to be proven but they wouldn't have charged without a very good case.

The tags not on deer and turkey after they have been tagged in the field and reported to said state then rendered for consumption and or mounted is ridiculous! So throw out all the tag and theft charges.

Whether or not you still have the paper tag doesn't matter. They will do the simple research as to whether they were phoned in with a number, my guess if they continued with this charge they weren't?

Hunting without permission? Look at the variables to that. That can be a matter of inches!! Humans can't see property lines....thrown out!

A game of inches probably isn't going to be a problem and I highly doubt they were inches off the property they had permission to be on? Come on man!
The charges as I read are bolt cutting off a lock on a gated road to get access to land they didn't have permission to be on.

All of which is topped with Engaging in corrupt activities. ....There's no corruption in Robbys charges. Did people in or around him commit violations, yes, 1 admitted to it the article says.

Then Robby probably won't have this charge upheld?

Now let's say I'm a judge and I see Robbys charges..here's an employed tax payer with no criminal record pushing 40 years of age. An avid sportsman with a clean record who belongs to sportsman's orginizations, instructs trapping,has a tv show in which some of his harvests are filmed and viewed world wide on the Internet and tv, father and husband is now dumb enough, brave enough or thinking he is above the law to risk all this on 2 deer and 1 turkey????? Ahhh, how bout NO!

Sometimes people get caught up in keeping a good thing going. Years back guys hunted in Yellowstone for Bull Elk and were busted. But they had to keep
their show moving forward and needed the film. IF it was only 2 deer and 1 turkey and he is found guilty of this, there's more than likely more lines he's crossed. And I say if he's found guilty of this.

He doesn't need to trespass. He doesn't need to hunt from a vehicle...in fact, there's video proof of Robby with a broken leg hunting out of a wheel chair and groundblind...TELEVISED! ! If I'm not mistaken, he could have acquired a handicapped permit for all anyone knows!

If there's no hard proof of him trespassing then so be it.

You can't convict a man on hear say. There most be proof. And if there was proof he would have been convicted in the beginning. This is case building 101. This imo is jealous sportsman making false reports...in short, HATERS. And even they won't get in trouble because of wording buy wildlife authorities who post...IF YOU KNOW OR SUSPECT SOMEONE OF POACHING!!!!

Sportsman make claims to protect the integrity of the sport. After such claims are reported the DNR doesn't just assume the claim as true and try to make it true. They do the legwork and if its there then they move forward and if its not they quickly disregard it.

Seriously, ALL SPORTSMENS should care about these stipulations! THIS COULD BE YOU! How easy is it for someone who doesn't like you and is out to get you, to pick up a phone, call game commission and say " this dudes poaching!" And it's on!!!

This happened to my good buddy that is a heck of a hunter. The game warden did his checking and found out that he did everything by the book.

So now, this man loses his show, his sponsors, his job and his reputation. And who knows, that could lead to divorce and child visitations kick in!!!! FOR 2 DEER AND 1 TURKEY!??? THAT'S INSANE TO ME!

It would be terrible if he is found innocent of all charges especially if it is in fact just not properly tagging 2 deer and 1 turkey.

It's too easy to get jammed up and trouble with the law for me to hunt or trap in PA. It's not worth the risk,time,money or effort imo to go afield for what? There are FAR better states to hunt and trap in and that's where I'll be personally.

I do not agree with poaching or criminal acts. I do love hunting,trapping and fishing, anyone who knows me knows I've done it almost my entire life without penalty. But it doesn't mean I couldn't be in Robbys shoes or any of you for that matter....some of you need to step down off your mountain of judgment [/quote]

If he's found guilty I will judge him, if completely innocent then I will feel very bad for what he went through.

Last edited by bass10; 03/21/18 01:42 PM.

"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread