No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Watching one heck of a movie #6193633
03/20/18 01:43 PM
03/20/18 01:43 PM
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
R
Riverotter2 Offline OP
trapper
Riverotter2  Offline OP
trapper
R

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Right this very moment Godzilla vs Megaguivrus staring Misato Tanaka is on TV. You guys at work I fill for you missing one of the most realistic movies to ever come out of some where Japan. The technigue and the skill in this movie is unreal. I mean it all you can do just to see the strings tie to them big bugs wings. And how them actors can make their mouth move one way and the words come out going in a different direction is just unreal. I see some kind of Japanese Oscar on this one. Why for the life ain't Steven Spielberg taking notes on this one beat the heck out of me.

See what you get to watch on the tube when you have a blow out knee and can't work. Lucky, lucky me.

And I tell you where I really get lucky---Next week their showing Godzilla Take On The Two Headed Wampa Cat. And it in color.

Re: Watching one heck of a movie [Re: Riverotter2] #6193643
03/20/18 01:50 PM
03/20/18 01:50 PM
Norborne MO
B
BBarnes Offline
trapper
BBarnes  Offline
trapper
B

Norborne MO
Augh,

Thinking you might have taken those pain meds a little to close together. Might want to spread them out a little further. LOL
Sorry to here about your knee, hope everything heals up well for you.

B

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread