No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Holster question #6203551
03/30/18 07:59 PM
03/30/18 07:59 PM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline OP
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline OP
trapper
D

Michigan
Just seen the "Crosstech" holster made by Limbsaver(?) and was wondering if anyone has one? Likes? Dislikes? Looks pretty cool. I like the small size of it and how it is flexible. I also like how you can "form fit" the holster to your gun at home with a blow dryer or heat gun. I am not a fan of the way the holster doesn't cover the end of the barrel though. Thanks for any thoughts!

When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Re: Holster question [Re: Ditchdiver] #6203563
03/30/18 08:24 PM
03/30/18 08:24 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
I saw that posted on a thread on AT. Looked interesting and the price is $30. Not much to loose there. I wonder if Dicks has it?

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Holster question [Re: Ditchdiver] #6203568
03/30/18 08:38 PM
03/30/18 08:38 PM
Michigan
D
Ditchdiver Offline OP
trapper
Ditchdiver  Offline OP
trapper
D

Michigan
Yeah, not a bad price. I also like how it works with any pistol or revolver.

When life gets me down..... you know hunting/trapping season is closed.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread