No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: I'm tired of turkeys, whitetail and bass [Re: waggler] #6219518
04/16/18 10:46 PM
04/16/18 10:46 PM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
Am I just getting too cynical or are all hunting shows just infomercials anymore?

I went a while without cable then signed up. I only get the Pursuit Channel on my line-up, but I can view what's showing on the Outdoor Channel. Both channels look about the same except I see that for the next three hour the Outdoor Channel is running some 35 year old Mel Gibson movie. Is there really that big of shortage of quality outdoor programming?

I want to watch hunting adventures when I watch TV, not someone trying to sell an armchair outdoors-man something he doesn't really need.

Just had to vent a little; bout to unplug the entire thing.

Um,..Waggler,.no need to hamper yourself searching for the ultimate adventure,..you're there already!

I like Mel Gibson

Re: I'm tired of turkeys, whitetail and bass [Re: waggler] #6219730
04/17/18 09:46 AM
04/17/18 09:46 AM
N.W. Iowa
T
Tactical.20 Offline
trapper
Tactical.20  Offline
trapper
T

N.W. Iowa

Last edited by Tactical.20; 04/17/18 07:03 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread