12 (new) – MB 650 cast jaw traps outfitted with J. Dufresne made chains consisting of: MB #3 HD Straight-Link Chain, JC's XXX Wolf T-Bar Shock Springs, J. Dufresne nail swivels (three per trap) and MB HD Superstakes. All of the connections have been welded shut by J. Dufresne with the exception of the connection between the chain connection link and the superstakes. I had these traps built for WI Wolf but haven’t had the chance to use them and now my priorities have shifted so looking to sell them. To have these made would cost well over $450 a dozen. I am looking to get $325 per dozen obo. Only willing to ship if the buyer splits the shipping 50/50 with me.

12 (used) – MB 650 cast jaw traps outfitted with J. Dufresne made chains consisting of: MB #3 HD Straight-Link Chain, JC's XXX Wolf T-Bar Shock Springs, J. Dufresne nail swivels (three per trap) and MB HD Superstakes. All of the connections have been welded shut by J. Dufresne with the exception of the connection between the chain connection link and the superstakes. I had these traps built for WI Wolf but haven’t had the chance to use them and now my priorities have shifted so looking to sell them. To have these made would cost well over $450 a dozen. I am looking to get $300 per dozen obo. Only willing to ship if the buyer splits the shipping 50/50 with me. I call these used only because they have been died, not waxed and I am apparently missing one of the superstakes and two chain connection links.

OR take both dozen traps for $575

I also have the following trap setting supplies for sale as a group, asking $125 obo (new would run you over $250):
Leggett's Trapper's Bag
MB-650 Trap Setters
Sod Buster Hammer
MB Trapper's Cap
Texas Tea Cup Sifter- Diamond
Dirt Hole Punch
Trowel with T handle
Stake Driver
Winkler's Chain Skinning Gambrel
Lifetime Aluminum Tail Stripper
Tail Slitting Guide
2 Bolen (I believe) Knifes

OR take everything listed above and both dozen traps for $650

Please PM me here or text/call at 920-296-five zero two zero for more information or more pictures. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by B Lord; 04/17/18 02:33 PM.

Actio Loquitur Pro Ipso
Let the actions speak for themselves