No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Peak oil ? [Re: g smith] #6220273
04/17/18 09:58 PM
04/17/18 09:58 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Online happy
trapper
walleyed  Online Happy
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
If The West & The Saudis Can Ever Solve The Syrian Issue And Keep Russia And Iran From Dominating That Stretch Of Ground between The Persian Gulf And The Eastern Mediterranean, A Well Protected Super Pipeline For Oil & Natural Gas Through There Would Fix Europe's Dependance On Russian Energy Products.

The Kuwaitis, Iraqis, Sauidis, IAE, Quatar, Etc. would be Happy, Happy For Such A Shortcut To The Eastern/ Western European Energy Markets.

This Is Probably The Real Reason Why Anyone Cares What Happens In That Chit-Houle Country.

IMHO, Of Course.

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Peak oil ? [Re: g smith] #6220340
04/17/18 11:14 PM
04/17/18 11:14 PM
central Missouri
B
Bigfoot Offline
trapper
Bigfoot  Offline
trapper
B

central Missouri
there are some that theorize that crude oil and some natural gas aren't actually "fossil " fuels .but are constantly being produced by the earths mantle and replenished . this theory is gaining traction amongst many geologist that are open minded enough to not follow the rest of the sheep and have no reason to perpetuate the idea that we might run out someday

Re: Peak oil ? [Re: g smith] #6220346
04/17/18 11:24 PM
04/17/18 11:24 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted By: g smith
I hear the Krauts have solar everywhere (medians in the auto bans etc.) They are dependant on Putin for natural gas .The Europeans I am sure look on the oil issue in a different light than we do. I would not bank on things remaining as they are now for a long time .As the barrel contents get lower it harder to suck it out ,as of yet we have not conquered gravity . We are accustomed to plenty of everything and I am not sure it has been good for our culture. End of sermon.

http://fortune.com/2017/03/14/germany-renewable-clean-energy-solar/

Had a hunter a few years back that made his living building wind farms. His take on renewables was that when they can produce themselves, we have something.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Peak oil ? [Re: g smith] #6220363
04/18/18 12:05 AM
04/18/18 12:05 AM
Washington State
H
humptulips Offline
trapper
humptulips  Offline
trapper
H

Washington State
I think Liquid Thorium Reactor power plants will eventually be the power of the future. Probably be a few steps to get to that but eventually it will take over most electric production. Down the road a ways so not sure if I will see it but there is my prediction.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread