Young Trappers Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

>
pcsoutdoors
(Please support Lenon's Lures, our sponsor for the Kids Forum Page)
Print Thread
Hop To
Money on the line! #6232546
05/03/18 05:36 PM
05/03/18 05:36 PM
Central/Western Texas
AuthorTrapper Offline OP
trapper
AuthorTrapper  Offline OP
trapper

Central/Western Texas
Hi,
I know most of you, especially you beginners, want to make a few dollars while trapping. Here is a good way: TRAP SKUNKS! They are cheap, and easy to trap and there essence can be sold for a large amount of money. Minnesota Trapline Products is buying it for $15 per ounce! Also they're buy animal glands and you can check out their website at: www.minntrapprod.com!

In my opinion Minnesota Trapline Products is the BEST trapping supplier! They have good, FAST shipping, their customer service is great, and they sell most if the supplies you could want! What is your opinion?

Thanks,
AuthorTrapper.
(PS: Check out their Testimonials at www.minntrapprod.com! No I'm not associated with MTP, I just think they're great!)

Re: Money on the line! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6233121
05/04/18 09:53 AM
05/04/18 09:53 AM
Near state college, PA, God Bl...
trapre Offline
trapper
trapre  Offline
trapper

Near state college, PA, God Bl...
It is illegal to sell skunk essence in PA without license. I have no idea why. frown

Last edited by trapre; 05/04/18 09:54 AM. Reason: license

"To not read the news is to be uninformed. To read the news is to be misinformed" -Mark Twain
Re: Money on the line! [Re: AuthorTrapper] #6531099
05/03/19 09:59 PM
05/03/19 09:59 PM
Alaska
O
Ol' Jube Offline
trapper
Ol' Jube  Offline
trapper
O

Alaska
thanks Author I,L try.