No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241535
05/16/18 03:11 PM
05/16/18 03:11 PM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tweed Offline
trapper
Tweed  Offline
trapper

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Man Hippie....you really sound like one of the liberals when Obama was first elected...."but but but Bush" "but Bush did this" "but Bush didn't do that" just so they could make their guy look good.

You ultra political types both conservative and liberal are all the same....

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: KeithC] #6241536
05/16/18 03:12 PM
05/16/18 03:12 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted By: KeithC
It's unrealistic to think that President Donald Trump can get everything he wants from other countries, without some compromise. Giving in on some things is just part of making a great deal. Look at what President Trump has done for the economy, unemployment rate and American confidence.

Keith

Absolutely , And Teacher its called PR.

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Tweed] #6241553
05/16/18 03:34 PM
05/16/18 03:34 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
Originally Posted By: hippie
Iran, lol, that a good one Tweed! You don't even want to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the first thing that needs answered about your report is....... Why didn't Obama do anything about it? You answer that, and then we can talk about why Trump is backing off sanctions Trump himself put on them.

Till then, stop digging, that hole your in is getting deep.

Originally Posted By: Tweed
Man Hippie....you really sound like one of the liberals when Obama was first elected...."but but but Bush" "but Bush did this" "but Bush didn't do that" just so they could make their guy look good.

You ultra political types both conservative and liberal are all the same....

Excellent dodge to hippie’s question!

Eh...wot?

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241561
05/16/18 03:39 PM
05/16/18 03:39 PM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tweed Offline
trapper
Tweed  Offline
trapper

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I don't know why Obama didn't do anything about this national security concern....don't know why Trump did do something about it but is now backing down.

I also don't understand the point of his question since I am no fan of Obama. Its a very grade school rebuttal that he gives just like liberals give...."but but but the previous guy did/didn't xyz"

Fan boys will be fan boys though....Obama and Trump both definitely have a personality cult.

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241563
05/16/18 03:41 PM
05/16/18 03:41 PM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tweed Offline
trapper
Tweed  Offline
trapper

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
So....has anyone read the report? Does anyone have concern regarding ZTE? What is your opinion of this national security threat? Obama isn't in control anymore so stop using him as an excuse and Hillary's emails shouldn't effect Trump's actions/inactions. LOL

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241574
05/16/18 04:05 PM
05/16/18 04:05 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
With all do respect, you don't want to hear the answer, because a gradeschool kid could figure it out from what i've, and others have brought to your attention already. smile

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: hippie] #6241587
05/16/18 04:23 PM
05/16/18 04:23 PM
Blue Creek, Ohio
Hal Offline
"old windy fartbag"
Hal  Offline
"old windy fartbag"

Blue Creek, Ohio
Originally Posted By: hippie
With all do respect, you don't want to hear the answer, because a gradeschool kid could figure it out from what i've, and others have brought to your attention already. smile

You flatter yourself.

[Linked Image]
La pervenche est une tr�s belle couleur!!

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241591
05/16/18 04:26 PM
05/16/18 04:26 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
cool

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241994
05/17/18 08:47 AM
05/17/18 08:47 AM
Rochester, MN
Teacher Offline OP
trapper
Teacher  Offline OP
trapper

Rochester, MN
Just to clarify, I don’t teach in the regular school system. I do teach food safety classes to restaurant managers. It’s an 8-hour certification class plus 2-hour exam and I’ve done it up to 50 times a year. In addition I’ve taught English at the middle school and college levels in China though that was years ago. Today, my teaching is in regards to restaurant managers based on onsite audit findings. Using “teacher” as a handle seems to make everyone think in terms of their own education or that of their kids. However, there are those of us who teach beyond that level of classroom.

I just find the pre-election rhetoric about saving American jobs, and the post-election rhetoric of saving foreign jobs ironic. Given the choices of who to vote for: someone who took personally attacking others for their actions to a new level vs someone who hid her actions in tens of thousands of private emails and lied about it not much of a choice. We ended up with a person who has been identified as having given us over 3,000 outright lies or mistruths in his time as president and I don’t know now which one would have been worse. But we have a president who plays golf every weekend instead of actively leading the country (after publicly chiding Obama about playing golf 8 times in his 8 years as president). We elected him and now we have to live with that decision.

Last edited by Teacher; 05/17/18 09:01 AM.

Never too old to learn
Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6241999
05/17/18 08:53 AM
05/17/18 08:53 AM
Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Online content
trapper
corky  Online Content
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
Originally Posted By: Teacher
Just to clarify, I don’t teach in the regular school system. I do teach food safety classes to restaurant managers. It’s an 8-hour certification class plus 2-hour exam and I’ve done it up to 50 times a year. In addition I’ve taught English at the middle school and college levels in China though that was years ago. Today, my teaching is in regards to restaurant managers based on onsite audit findings. Using “teacher” as a handle seems to make everyone think in terms of their own education or that of their kids. However, there are those of us who teach beyond that level of classroom.

I just find the pre-election rhetoric about saving American jobs, and the post-election rhetoric of saving foreign jobs counterproductive. Given the choices of who to vote for: someone who took personally attacking others for their actions to a new level vs someone who hid her actions in tens of thousands of private emails and lied about it not much of a choice. We ended up with a person who has been identified as having given us over 3,000 outright lies or mistruths in his time as president and I don’t know now which one would have been worse. But we have a president who plays golf every weekend instead of actively leading the country (after publicly chiding Obama about playing golf 8 times in his 8 years as president). We elected him and now we have to live with that decision.

I'm happy we made the right decision of the two choices.

Re: Trump helping Chinese company ZTE save jobs [Re: Teacher] #6242001
05/17/18 08:57 AM
05/17/18 08:57 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
I don't care what any politician says cause they all LIE, I care what they do.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread