No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: J.Morse] #6243150
05/18/18 09:16 PM
05/18/18 09:16 PM
MT
S
snowy Offline
trapper
snowy  Offline
trapper
S

MT
So sad the hear this happening again we are better then this in the USA. People keep blaming the Gov. and they need to do something about it.

Tell me what they should do?? Tell what they can do to stop it? What is your opinion that needs to be done to stop it?

Give me a fish, I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish, I will eat for a lifetime
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: J.Morse] #6243153
05/18/18 09:22 PM
05/18/18 09:22 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Find out what is leading these kids to want to kill people. Can't solve the problem till u figure what is causing the problem. Not guns because kids had more access to guns 25 yrs ago and we didn't even know what a school shooting was then.

Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: Yes sir] #6243164
05/18/18 09:38 PM
05/18/18 09:38 PM
East of the Mason-Dixon Line
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Yes sir
Find out what is leading these kids to want to kill people. Can't solve the problem till u figure what is causing the problem. Not guns because kids had more access to guns 25 yrs ago and we didn't even know what a school shooting was then.

School shootings have been going on for a lot longer than 25 years. I think we didn’t hear about them as much.

Also, I remember taking my guns to school after hunting or if I was going after school. I was taught to respect guns as tools and know that they have a place.

I think children these days have no love of Christ and have no respect for human life in general. They are also over medicated and told that they aren’t responsible for their actions. Children are left in front of tv screens and not instructed in how to interact with others in the real world. Then they are thrown into school and life with no interpersonal skills. And the only ways they know how to react are how they have seen in movies, the news and violent video games.

I’m not blaming it all on video games and movies, we were exposed to the same things and turned out fine. I was also taught to treat everyone with love and respect. Treat them how Jesus would expect me to treat my brothers and to show them the love Jesus showed me on the Cross.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: J.Morse] #6243186
05/18/18 10:05 PM
05/18/18 10:05 PM
Central Pa. 62
B
bic Offline
"Mr. Sensitivity"
bic  Offline
"Mr. Sensitivity"
B

Central Pa. 62
I think the root of the problem starts with the way kids are raised today. That places the blame on parents, Schools and society in general. When most of us were kids, if you had a problem, you were allowed to work it out on your own. Often times that meant a fist fight in the school parking lot. Kids learned that sometimes things go your way and you win. Other times, despite your best efforts, you lose. Such is Life. It isn't always fair and we learned that as we grew up. Now, with all the different rules and laws that have been put in place to "protect" the kids, when life throws them a curve ball or things aren't all peaches and cream, they struggle to handle that. They have never been allowed to experience failure, heartache or any other negative emotions as they grow up, because WE protected them.

Life always offers a second chance.
It's called Tomorrow
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: bic] #6243187
05/18/18 10:08 PM
05/18/18 10:08 PM
DelawareRob Offline
trapper
DelawareRob  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: bic
I think the root of the problem starts with the way kids are raised today. That places the blame on parents, Schools and society in general. When most of us were kids, if you had a problem, you were allowed to work it out on your own. Often times that meant a fist fight in the school parking lot. Kids learned that sometimes things go your way and you win. Other times, despite your best efforts, you lose. Such is Life. It isn't always fair and we learned that as we grew up. Now, with all the different rules and laws that have been put in place to "protect" the kids, when life throws them a curve ball or things aren't all peaches and cream, they struggle to handle that. They have never been allowed to experience failure, heartache or any other negative emotions as they grow up, because WE protected them.

Agreed.

Who is John Galt?

You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to the level of your training.

Semper Paratus
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: J.Morse] #6243188
05/18/18 10:10 PM
05/18/18 10:10 PM
Western Colorado
C
coloradocat Offline
trapper
coloradocat  Offline
trapper
C

Western Colorado
Guess I better stock up on shotgun shells, one knows its coming.

I still say turn about a dozen of them shooters into lawn sprinklers that stuff would stop. Back in the day, a length of rope sure got peoples attention.

Colorado Search and Rescue- Interfering with natural selection since 1976
Re: Christ help this country. Another school shooting. [Re: J.Morse] #6243354
05/19/18 08:45 AM
05/19/18 08:45 AM
PA Venango Co.
R
Ron Marsh Offline
trapper
Ron Marsh  Offline
trapper
R

PA Venango Co.