No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Larry Bowden] #6253826
06/04/18 01:30 PM
06/04/18 01:30 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
For the good of trapping,I think a fight against a common enemy like the anti's should take precedence over a border dispute between trappers.If they go down,then trapping will be gone forever for everyone in that state,and the antis will pick of others one by one.
If out of staters step up to the plate and be the "bigger men" then this commitment to helping out the state under the gun may do a lot down the road to help with the non resident issue,not to mention show a united front in the face of adversity.

Last edited by Boco; 06/04/18 01:32 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Boco] #6253850
06/04/18 02:04 PM
06/04/18 02:04 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted By: Boco
For the good of trapping,I think a fight against a common enemy like the anti's should take precedence over a border dispute between trappers.If they go down,then trapping will be gone forever for everyone in that state,and the antis will pick of others one by one.
If out of staters step up to the plate and be the "bigger men" then this commitment to helping out the state under the gun may do a lot down the road to help with the non resident issue,not to mention show a united front in the face of adversity.

We do step up for other states, watch the auctions and fund raisers here.

The worst part is, trappers have been successful reducing other trappers freedoms where the anti's have failed. We're our own worst enemy.

Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Larry Bowden] #6253857
06/04/18 02:18 PM
06/04/18 02:18 PM
perry co.Pa
wetdog Offline
trapper
wetdog  Offline
trapper

perry co.Pa
Boco is right. Divided we fall. So what if we can't trap there the whole season. If we don't stick together, they will stick it to all of us.
The rest of the country is divided, let's not be part of that mess.
United we stand divided we fall.
More than just a cute little saying.
I know it probably will mean little but
Email sent
Good luck guys.

Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Law Dog] #6253955
06/04/18 05:24 PM
06/04/18 05:24 PM
Nebr
R
Rich Kaspar Offline
trapper
Rich Kaspar  Offline
trapper
R

Nebr
Originally Posted By: Law Dog
Why the week delay on coons by you then for NR Beav? Why can't a NR trap fox and yotes in NV or Bobcat, Marten, Otter, Fisher in MI, Only yotes in MT is that OK then, it seems to be.

Never heard of a guy that makes augers that can't trap through the ice, SD ice must be tough Rich, this is personal with you it seems, as all SD is bad but you have buddies in MN let that sink in a bit.

Good job!........your doing a great job of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)ing in the wind!

Every time you post, with your belittling and mocking of anyone that points out the truth and history of the matter, you are continueing on the work started by your own gang of 13, in alienating more and more people from your original cause.....no need for me to even comment

May I suggest checking the wind first, or investing in a good umbrella.....

If you are considering yourself to be someone of influence and importance, just try ordering someone elses dog around sometime.
Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Larry Bowden] #6253963
06/04/18 05:45 PM
06/04/18 05:45 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Who ever said that stuff was ok? I didn't send MT any money. I did ask if I was still restricted there.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: South Dakota proposed trapping regulations [Re: Larry Bowden] #6256460
06/08/18 08:14 PM
06/08/18 08:14 PM
South Dakota
S
Staner Offline
trapper
Staner  Offline
trapper
S

South Dakota
Hey Larry... was anything decided on the snaring issue at the meeting? Thanks.

Badges?? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread