No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Just a thought... [Re: Teacher] #6264419
06/21/18 03:49 PM
06/21/18 03:49 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Teacher .... quit thinking. You are useless at it. May as well pack that up and try something else.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Just a thought... [Re: Teacher] #6264461
06/21/18 04:53 PM
06/21/18 04:53 PM
Metropolis Il.
S
story Offline
trapper
story  Offline
trapper
S

Metropolis Il.
I must be missing something somewhere. It's sad that they are separated but our jails and prisons are full of Americans that are separated also. You break the law you pay the price. What about our men and women in the service, they get deployed and are separated for a year. Does this mean no more deployments?

Re: Just a thought... [Re: Teacher] #6264513
06/21/18 06:44 PM
06/21/18 06:44 PM
MT
S
snowy Offline
trapper
snowy  Offline
trapper
S

MT
I know a few blue party people and they feel why should we be feeding and allowing illegal people to enter and stay in the US. LOL I believe there are a lot of blues that believe that but instead of standing up they fight everything tooth and nail on this issue.

Give me a fish, I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish, I will eat for a lifetime
Re: Just a thought... [Re: Muskrat] #6265303
06/22/18 11:54 PM
06/22/18 11:54 PM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline
trapper
T-Rex  Offline
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
Originally Posted By: Muskrat
I'm guessing they'd rather be arrested than stay where they came from....
Agree.

Sad state of affairs.

On another thread I claimed drying up the job prospects would keep then out. The reality is pretty much what Muskrat states. The US is just too attractive to keep immigrants out.

I guess, against my principles, Trump is way ahead of most of us. BUILD THE WALL. At least with a wall we can meter the legitimate immigrants in, and at least have a little control over the feral population.

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Re: Just a thought... [Re: Teacher] #6265416
06/23/18 06:31 AM
06/23/18 06:31 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted By: Teacher
If there were reasons to stay home, people would. People need jobs (other than making/selling drugs). They need a government that supports education with good paying jobs, meaning incentives for finishing high school. they need a social fabric that doesn’t support early pregnancies. They need foreign investment to create jobs for Central America, not jobs stolen from America. Decent jobs are all that anyone wants. Outside of that, they’ll risk life and limb to go somewhere else.

Our immigration policies favor educated people. There are provisions for those who have been brutalized in their own countries. However, our system of helping the brutalized is being brutalized itself. Thus, “take a number,” “get in line,” and “go home.” We’ll call you when it’s your turn to be interviewed.

Foreign investment to create jobs in Central America? Lets hand over large sums of money to a corrupt Central American government so they can pocket the money and then whine for more. I get what you are thinking here, but the reality is something far different.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread